Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padmini Reddy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Padmini ReddyYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam, my wife is pregnant 5 month ago but my wife want to sexual relationship, what I do, this pregnancy time do or no, but my wife want sexual relationship, please clear to my doubt.
Massage near breast can help the breast cancer patient or not. I read it will help on internet but I am confused.
I am 27 years old married woman. I am feeling pain in my left breast for almost 3 months. Have visited gen, Physician already.
What are the chances of pregnancy .she takes ipill within 4 hours of intercourse. Nd she had withdrawal bleeding. Nd two negative test after 10 and 15 days of intercourse. Withdrawal has came before one day of her due date of periods. Nd it remains upto 3 days. Bt now suddenly she spotting little bit blood. Frm 5th may to 6 th may. Now it stops. So is this due to pregnancy. Or is she is pregnant.
Hi, I've been diagnosed with PCOD recently and was put on Metformin 500 mg BD. The problem is that I've been trying to loose weight through exercise and restricting my calorie intake to 1500kcal for almost a week before starting on metformin. Now I'm feeling dizzy and all, so can you please suggest me a healthy meal plan without adding the extra calories?
1-I sex with my wife and discharge my sprem in wife pussy with out condom. To wo pregnant hongi kya nahi 2-and kab aur kaise sex karne se pregnancy hongi so kaise aur kab sex kare ki jis se pregnancy ho and pregnancy na ho. Matlab kaise safe sex kare yebhi batao.
I had 4.8 hemoglobin rate due to which I got irregular periods. Now got treated nd increase its rate to 11. But still suffer frm irregular periods.
Hi I am a 20 year old female. On 4th may 2017 I had protected sex and after that on 25 may I got my periods that lasted for about 6-7 days till 31 may. I am not able to remember if I got my periods in June or not but it's July end and I haven't gotten my periods yet. What can be the reason? Am I pregnant? And also I have been weight training and dieting. Can this be the reason or I am Pregnant? I am really scared and worried.
The point of doing a workout is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well balanced workout. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve a well paced warm up session with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose and ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a workout? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumbbell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual workout that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right!
Related Tip: "Why Iron Is the Most Underrated Factor in Health"