Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padmini Prasad
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Padmini PrasadYour feedback matters!
Sir my husband liking my ass during sex. Am also enjoined that but after sex am very nervous. How am stop pls do need you r guidance.
It is human nature to want to look good and feel good. A young, smiling face that greets you in the mirror can be one of the happiest moments on a given day. However, it is not always the case. With age, the image that looks back leaves a lot to be desired. The wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, tanning spots, etc. seem to take away a lot of the beauty. However, with these concerns growing, the cosmetic industry has found out ways to mask these and keep that face in the mirror young and happy.
While earlier only celebrities could afford such treatments, now more and more people have access to simple but effective techniques to keep their youthful looks intact.
What is Botox?
It is a control use of a toxin to get desired paralysis the muscle according to three individual patient. In even extremely minor amounts, this toxin can relaxes muscles and this property of it is used to treat facial wrinkles and fine lines. This was accidentally discovered but is now one of the most widely used techniques in cosmetic surgery.
How does it work?
The nerves send messages to the muscles to contract or relax through neurotransmitters. Acetylcholine is one such neurotransmitter and sends signals to the skin from the nerves. Botox acts by preventing the release of this chemical. The result is that the muscle does not receive a signal to contract. The end result is reduced wrinkles and fine lines.
Uses: The forehead and corners of the eyes are the most common areas that are treated with Botox. The wrinkles are often lost and the skin looks younger and firmer. In addition, Botox is also medically approved for use in the following conditions.
- Blepharospasm (spasm of the eyelids)
- Lazy eye (strabismus)
- Chronic migraine and headaches
- Chronic spasms in the neck
- Overactive bladder (resulting in frequent urination)
- Spasticity resulting from stroke
- Excessive sweating
- Esophageal motility disorders
- Urinary incontinence
- Bruxism (tooth grinding)
- Crow’s feet (outer corner of the eyes)
With Botox gaining popularity, this list of indications is only set to get longer.
Precautions: This is a highly potent toxin and about 2 kg is sufficient to wipe out the entire human race. Therefore, it is very important to use this under the hands of a trained, experienced professional.
- Mild pain or redness at the injection site
- Temporary numbness
- Allergic reaction to toxin (very rare)
These are very transient and disappear over a couple of days’ time, revealing the real benefits of Botox. Set realistic expectations with your surgeon and be ready to look at a younger, happier you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic surgeon.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex. She used to get her periods on 7 but till yet she doesn't get. Should we wait or do any pregnancy test, she is 20 years old. And is there any pill to avoid pregnancy if she doesn't get periods. Worried help please!
Hyperhidrosis can be generalised or localised. Hands, feet, armpits and groins are the most active areas.
Aluminium hydrochloride is used in regular antiperspirant in much higher concentration in solution or gel forms.
Drugs called anticholinergics are sometimes used.
Injection of botulinum toxin type a can be used for neural control of sweat glands,
Sweat glands removal or destruction is one option available for excessive under arm perspiration.
Affected people are aware of their condition and try to modify their life style to accommodate their handicap. This can be disabling in professional, academic and social life.
It affects both genders equally.
I got married. One year passed. Everything normal and also i am having regular periods every month. But this month I missed my period and white vaginal discharge. I used pregnancy kit but it shows negative. Can you explain it please. It is totally new thing to me. This month only happening like this. Is this white vaginal discharge is normal.
I have been experiencing itching in my vaginal area. The urge to itch is so bad that I have scratches and immense pain . Please suggest something.
Proper dental care can prevent heart attacks, heart blockages, asthma and COPD. This was stated by Padma Shri, Dr B C Roy & DST National Science Communication Awardee, Dr K K Aggarwal, President Heart Care Foundation of India and Honorary Secretary General IMA. Bacteria present in the gums have been linked to many diseases in the past.
Periodontal treatment should be included in prenatal care programs, as per a study in the Journal of Periodontology, which has shown that treating gum disease in pregnant women may prevent preterm birth.
The study has shown that while pregnant women, in whom the periodontal disease was treated, were no more likely to deliver their babies prematurely than women with no gum disease, those who did not get treatment had a nearly 90-fold increased risk of premature delivery.
Another study found that the more bacteria women with periodontal disease had in their gums during and after pregnancy, the more likely they were to deliver their infants prematurely.
For most couples, having a child is their dream come true. For those who are not able to see this dream come true, the reasons could be due to issues in either the male or the female (impotence or infertility respectively). There could be multiple underlying causes of impotency and infertility including physiologic reasons and strained relationships.
As with all other conditions, homoeopathy looks at both impotence and infertility as a whole and tries to provide a remedy not just to the issue at hand, but to the problem as a whole.
Impotence: Common causes for impotence include hormonal issues, neurologic disturbances, psychological issues, and pathological causes like infections, inflammation, etc. The first step in treatment depends on identifying the underlying cause, and then giving a remedy. Some of the common homoeopathy medicines are listed below, but self-medication is not advisable.
- In cases where emotional desire and physical ability are lacking, Agnus Castus is used effectively. In these patients, the genital organs are usually cold, flaccid, and relaxed.
- In people who have mental depression, Caladium is the treatment of choice. The desire is strong but the erections are very weak in these people.
- In men with rapid, involuntary semen discharge, Selenium is indicated
- In men with low sperm count, x-Ray helps to improve both quantity and quality of sperms.
- In men with small testes and/or prostate enlargement, Sabal Serrulata is used effectively.
Infertility: This is caused by a multitude of factors including structural abnormalities in the pelvic organs, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, hormonal imbalances, pelvic inflammatory disease, infections like Chlamydia and gonorrhoea), blocked fallopian tubes, or thyroid disorders. The underlying reason should first be identified before treating infertility. Some of the commonly used homoeopathy medicines are listed below.
- In females with infertility due to acid vaginal discharges, Borax and Natrum Phos are used. Borax is used where the discharge is copious, warm, and resembles egg white. Natrum Phos is used in cases where the discharge is creamy and honey coloured and sour smelling.
- In women with menorrhagia or dysfunctional bleeding, Calcarea Carb is used. The periods are usually ahead of time, are too heavy, and last very long. Aletris farinose is used when the periods are heavy and early along with a history of frequent abortions.
- In women with irregular, scanty periods, Pulsatilla and Sepia are indicated. Pulsatilla is used when there are multiple ovarian cysts. Sepia is used in women who have a bearing down sensation of the uterus.
Of note, in both impotence and infertility, self-medication is not advised. The doctor will have a detailed discussion to find out what is right for you. For best results, involve the partner as well.
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
3. Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother.