Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. PadminiYour feedback matters!
I do work in IT company and everyday I sit 9 hours in front of computer and my eyes become red. What should I do?
I am having a mild squint eye problem. It's not Visible to others. I can feel it my eyes squinting whenever I try to see far away distances. I am regularly wearing my specs. How can I cure squint eye.?
There been pain in my eyes while studying on computer screen. Persistently it becomes headache. What is it?
From past 20 days I'm getting frequent headache every evening the pain starts from around or behind the eyes and goes from temple region to neck. I have minor eyes sight and I do desk job. Now this is increasing. Can you suggest this symptoms relates to. I would be really thankful.
Sir, I want to join Indian army, and I am suffering from eyesight weakness, my left eye became weak and right eye is 5/6 , I want to remove my spectacle within three months, is isotane gold effective for the treatment or eyesight RX will be?
My uncle is not seeing well by his left side because of some accident injury. So what I do for that?
I am 43 years old .My right eye retina got damaged in 1996 without any specific injury. It has resulted in to squint in my vision. Can this problem be rectified. If yes, then how and also if there will be any post rectification issues? Adesh SrivastavaMob 9810598463Faridabad.
I want to know information about conjunctivitis because i am suffering form this disease since 2 days and I also want to know information about its cure and precautions. And also some medicines advice. Please contact me as soon as possible sir because i am suffering alot from this disease. Thank you.
My left is suffering from glaucoma (expected as per eye specialist0, what should be the remedy for this ?
Can u suggest me any glasses or any method to work on computer without the feeling of burning sensation in the eyes. I do not have sight problem
Meri mam ke eye mai problem kafi din se hain maine kaphi doctor se dikhaya hain doctors karate hain ki yeh thik mani hoga our unko thora thora dikhai bhi de raha hain.
Hello sir my body was pain to joint and I ill my wight in down and my body un fit please solve this problem and my brothers eyes is low capacity what I do?
I have problem of stomach ache since 5 days and redness in my eyes since 12 weeks. What should I do?
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.