Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padmavathi SurpaneniYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
I am losing my hair very quickly. My hair is very thin. It looks pale . What steps should I take to regain strong and healthy hair.
Sir I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoo but no effect yet. Please tell me sir what I do.
I have hair on my both ear and they are growing continuously what should I do? Give me homemade method.
How can I repair my damaged hair? How can I tell if my curly hair is healthy? How do you get your hair's elasticity back? How to recognize damaged hair?
Sir can we know why humans hair white in all ages what are the problem of man what actually is this please tell.
Dea sir, I suffering a pimples problem last 1 yr. Evn I also suffering pimples black spot prblm also. I have a oily skin. Please tell me some medicine names which can recover my face & remove black spot on my face. Please ans me sir. As soon as possible. I will waiting for your sweet reply.
Sir I have some infection on my shoulder skin. I slept at night and when I get up I fell some pain on my shoulder and a swelling and some rashes. Now the rashes are spreading and getting bigger. I think some insect poison touched my skin when I am sleeping. What kind of medicine should I use?
There is wound appeared on my face often. There many blackheads on my face. How get rid of these all. Please help me.
Hi i'm suffering by skin disease . I do not knw what is this disease. It is like black round dots and it is expanding also in big size. Its hurting me i'm studying medicine in philippines. I can not able to wear dresses also its itching me please tell the medicine for this I consulted many doc when i'm in india I used ointments also like ketanezole nizral lyk that shampoo and ointments but it is not going please solve this permanently doctors.
I had consulted to a doc for my hair falling. My hair fall has controlled now due to the medicine he suggested, i.e, Vb7 hair forte capsules. I had seen a lot improvement. I took it for 3 months as prescribed. As soon as I stopped I started thinking that I should take it till the time I get back again the same dense I had. Should I continue or not?
I have skin colour bump on my nose and it does not remove by any cream and its painless doctor tell its cyst its says excision is treatment for that. Please tell another method to remove this cyst using home remedy.
I am 17 years old boy. Mere face par pura tan ho gaya hai aur mera face oily aur brown dikhta hai. mera face par kise jagah par sirf white skin hai. Mai chatha hu ke mera face par tan hai aur mera face white ho jaye iskeliye aap mera koi gharelu upchar bataiye jo mujhe positive result de. Please doctor.
Hyperpigmentation is a relatively harmless condition, but can affect a person’s self-image and psyche. This skin condition is characterized by dark patches on the skin due to exposure to UV radiation or as a sign of aging. It is caused by an excessive production of melanin in the body. Hyperpigmentation affects people of all ages and with all skin types. However, fair-skinned people are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than dark skinned people.
This condition can be treated in a number of ways including:
- Laser: Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation improves skin tone and boosts collagen production. With advancement in laser technology, scarring is no longer a very big risk with this form of treatment. Depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation argon or carbon dioxide lasers may be used in with short pulses or long pulses. Treatment can take anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes and is relatively pain free.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels rid the skin of its top most layer and bring new cells to the surface. This gives the skin an even tone and eliminates dark spots and patchiness. A light salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel is ideal for hyperpigmentation treatment. This is often used in cases where the patient’s skin is resistant to over the counter topical treatment. The concentration of active ingredients in the peel depends on the skin tone. Mild skin discolouration and blotchiness can be treated with a superficial peel while age spots and freckles require a medium peel.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments are usually the first form of treatment for hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone or retinol are the most commonly prescribed ointments. Broad spectrum sunscreen that offers protection against UVA and UVB rays can also help prevent further sun damage and dark spots. Skin lightening creams with soy or niacinamide as active ingredients also help brighten skin tones.
Apart from these forms of treatment, there are also a number of home remedies for this condition. Some of these home remedies are:
- Rubbing a freshly sliced or the juice of a grated potato on the skin
- Applying a combination of cucumber and lemon juice on the skin
- A grated papaya face mask
- Soak almonds in milk overnight and then skin them and puree with the milk. Apply this mixture on the affected areas.
- A mask of guava and banana pulp
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.