Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PadmakumariYour feedback matters!
I M 40+2 weeks pregnant. I want to induce labour please suggest natural thing for it. My Dr. suggest castor oil but its not working.
I am 28 years old. I'm trying to get conceive, but twice I had abortion and a tubal pregnancy. Also I'm having continuous back pain on my right side and getting white discharge with bad smell. My right tube was removed and tried for 2 iui but failed. Doctor gave tablets for infection, but when I stop taking tablets I'm getting infection again and unable to be contact. I'm facing this problem for a long while. Do I have any remedy? Do I am fit for doing ivf with this infection and white discharge?
All babies cry sometimes. It's perfectly normal. Most small babies cry for between one hour and three hours each day.
Your baby can't do anything for herself and relies on you to provide her with the food, warmth and comfort that she needs. Crying is your baby's way of communicating any or all of those needs and ensuring a response from you.
It's sometimes hard to work out what your baby is telling you. But in time you will learn to recognize what your baby needs. And as your baby grows she'll learn other ways of communicating with you. She'll get better at eye contact, making noises and smiling, all of which reduce her need to cry for attention.
In the meantime, if your baby is difficult to soothe, she may be trying to say:
Hunger is one of the most common reasons that your newborn baby will cry. The younger your baby is, the more likely it is that she's hungry.
Your baby's small stomach can't hold very much, so if she cries, try offering her some milk. She may be hungry, even if her last feed doesn't seem very long ago. It's likely that you will be feeding often and regularly in the first day or so to help your breastmilk to come in anyway. If you are formula feeding your baby she may not be hungry if she has been fed within the last two hours.
I need my nappy changed
Your baby may protest if her clothes are too tight or if a wet or soiled nappy is bothering her. Or she may not mind if her nappy is full and may actually enjoy the warm and comfortable feeling. But if your baby's tender skin is being irritated, she will most likely cry.
I'm too cold or too hot
Your baby may hate having her nappy changed or being bathed. She may not be used to the feeling of cold air on her skin and would rather be bundled up and warm. But you will soon learn how to perform a quick nappy change if this is the case.
Take care not to overdress your baby, or she may become too hot. She will generally need to wear one more layer of clothing than you to be comfortable.
Use sheets and cellular blankets as beddings in your baby's cot or moses basket. You can check whether your baby is too hot or too cold by feeling her tummy. If her tummy feels too hot, remove a blanket, and if it feels cold, add one.
Don't be guided by your baby's hands or feet, as they usually feel cool. Keep your baby's room at a temperature of between 22 and 25 degrees c depending on the weather.
If your baby is co-sleeping with you, contact with your body will elevate her skin temperature so she's likely to be warm. Is she is using a cot, place her down to sleep on her back with her feet at the end of the cot. That way she can't wriggle too far down under the blankets and become too hot.
I need to be held
Your baby will need lots of cuddling, physical contact and reassurance to comfort her. So it may be that she just wants to be held. Try a baby sling to keep her close to you, perhaps swaying and singing to her while you hold her.
You may be worried about spoiling your baby if you hold her too much. But during the first few months of her life that's not possible. Small babies need lots of physical comfort. If you hold your baby close she may be soothed by hearing your heartbeat.
I'm tired and need a rest
Often, babies find it hard to get to sleep, particularly if they are over-tired. You will soon become aware of your baby's sleep cues. Whining and crying at the slightest thing, staring blankly into space, and going quiet and still are just three examples.
If your baby has received a lot of attention and cuddles from doting visitors, she may become over-stimulated. Then, when it comes to sleeping, she'll find it hard to switch off and settle. Take your baby somewhere calm and quiet to help her to settle down. Read more on establishing good sleeping habits.
I need something to make me feel better
Be aware of changes in your baby. If she's unwell, she'll probably cry in a different tone to her usual cry. It may be weaker, more urgent, continuous, or high-pitched. And if your baby usually cries a lot but has become unusually quiet, it may be a sign that she's not well.
Nobody knows your baby as well as you do. If you feel that there may be something wrong with her, speak to your doctor and discuss your concerns. Call the doctor if your baby has difficulty breathing through the crying, or if the crying is accompanied by a fever, diarrohea, or constipation.
I need something. But I don't know what
Sometimes you might not be able to figure out what's wrong when your baby cries. Many newborns go through patches of fretfulness and are not easily comforted. The unhappiness can range from a few minutes of hard-to-console crying to several hours at a stretch, an almost constant state of crying that is sometimes called colic. Colic is defined as inconsolable crying for at least three hours a day, for at least three days a week.
Many parents find it very difficult to cope with a baby who has colic, and it can put a strain on the whole family. There is no magic cure for colic, but it rarely lasts for more than three months.
Many studies have shown that excessive caffeine intake affects your chances of conceiving by influencing the ovulation, hormone, and the fallopian tubes but the opinions on this issue are divided. However, research on this topic mostly indicates that, though caffeine can give you a kickstart in the morning, it can have quite a reverse effect on your efforts to conceive.
How intake of excessive caffeine reduces your chances of conceiving?
The fallopian tubes are responsible for carrying the eggs from ovaries to the uterus by rhythmic movements and too much caffeine can affect this movement and cause disruption in the journey of the eggs. Moreover, consuming more caffeine has also been associated with baby's growth restriction, miscarriages, and weight issues. It is preferable to get rid of caffeine altogether from your diet when you are trying to conceive but if you are an avid coffee drinker then you might want to cut back or replace your caffeine intake with milk and syrup which is far more healthy and beneficial.
Which foods and beverages do you need to avoid?
There are so many caffeinated foods and beverages, that it is almost impossible to avoid them. But it is better to take note of them so that you can regulate your caffeine intake. Coffee, tea, soft drinks, energy drinks are obvious sources of caffeine as they are supposed to give you energy. Some herbal teas also contain caffeine. Chocolate, ice creams and candies with coffee flavors, over the counter drugs for allergies, cold and headache also contain caffeine so it is important to read the ingredients list before consuming any of them.
To higher your chances of getting pregnant, it is important to cut back on caffeine. Most doctors are of the opinion that exceeding 50 mg of caffeine intake daily can seriously hamper your chances of conceiving. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My girl friend she having a regular period for two month of having sex, is there any chance of getting pregant?
If pregnant woman has blood pressure150/100 in the 4 th month then what precautions she take and whichmedicines should be preferred.
Pressing the right buttons in a female body can heighten the pleasure markedly. The human body is a very fascinating entity that people know very less about. These hidden spots in a woman’s body will definitely turn her on and ensure an intense orgasm and in some cases, multiple orgasms too.
Here are a few clandestine pleasure points you need to keep in mind for your next sexual encounter:
- Ears: The ears have 120 acupressure points which is why you should be paying attention to caressing the ears. Biting, caressing, licking and blowing into the ears can arouse a woman tremendously. If you are a great talker, whisper dirty, sexy things into her ear to increase the spread of sexual energy in her body.
- Wrists: The wrists are an erogenous zone which not much people pay attention to. However, the wrist is covered with a thin layer of skin which classifies it as a pleasure point because when the wrists are kissed and nibbled, a woman gets turned on immensely.
- Nape of the Neck: This spot is packed with nerve endings that make it a spot to be paid attention to for maximum arousal. Kissing and licking the nape of a woman’s neck is tingling and inflames the sexual arousal in her. Hence, this is a part you should be paying extra attention to during foreplay.
- Lower Back: Pay attention to this sensitive spot as a part of your foreplay repertoire as massaging the lower back is very stimulating to a woman. Other than an elevated arousal, massaging the lower back soothes the pelvic muscles and makes the intercourse smoother.
- Inner Thighs: Perilously close to the genitals, the inner thighs are an underrated pleasure point which most guys don’t focus on. Kissing and licking the inner thighs will turn a woman on in no time. During foreplay, you can work your way up from the inner thighs to the clitoris to arouse her further.
- Back of Neck: The reason your neck is such a hot spot: it’s extremely sensitive, full of blood vessels, and is associated with vulnerability. Soft, lingering caresses are clutch.
- Pelvis: Concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, you’ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while you’re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until she’s begging for more. Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while.
- Behind Her Knees: This area is one that most men don’t think of when trying to stimulate a woman, but it is, in fact, quite sensitive. Gently caressing the back of the knee under her skirt while the two of you are in a public place will make her ready to get busy once you get home. Don’t forget to pay some more attention to this special spot once you’re alone too.
- The Arm: The area of her arm below the shoulder and between her elbow on the exterior part of her arm is another clitoris.
When you find the point that is that one special pressure point and when pressed on directly and held for 10 seconds or more, she has the capability of moving into orgasmic breath and wave of pleasure fills through her body.
While sexual arousal seems like a highly individual sort of thing, people generally tend to agree on which spots get their motors running. These so-called "erogenous zones" are linked to feelings of sexual arousal —stimulating these spots can ramp up feelings of sexual pleasure and make sex more satisfying. The best way to find out what you and your partner like is to communicate, experiment, communicate some more, and repeat.
Dysmenorrhea is a common complaint nowadays to get relieved from it prepare cumin decoction at home and drink twice on the first and second day of the period.
Cumin decoction preparation method:
Boil one glass water add one tsp of cumin seeds and stir it then add a pinch of salt, turmeric, and carom seeds.
I am asking this question for one of my friend. The question is while have intercourse the sucking of vagina is injurious for health or not?
Im thalassemia patient. Im using desferal therapy. Now, im married. My husband is normal. If im pregnancy, may I using desferal therapy in trimester first?
Oily skin results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum, which can clog pores of the skin. Clogged pores result in inflammation on the skin, thus causing breakouts. Oily skin can also appear shiny and dirty as oil tends to attract dirt. Oily skin also makes you prone to white heads, black heads and pimples. Open pores is another concern that people with oily skin have. These open pores can look disfiguring on the skin and lead to acne flare ups. You should focus on keeping your skin clean to prevent breakouts. It is recommended to undergo facials to keep your skin healthy and refreshed, and thus reduce oiliness on the skin.
Ways to control oil
- Facials help in renewing dead skin cells and improving blood circulation on the skin. This also helps in getting rid of the waste from under your skin to remove the puffiness. With this process, the pores are cleaned effectively so that there is no buildup of impurities. Any cleansing treatment for oily skin should also focus on controlling the oil so that the skin remains oil free for a long time period.
- You can also use a facial that uses botanical extracts such as burdock roots, kudzu and chamomile flower. These ingredients help in controlling and normalizing oil production and help to remove dirt and impurities from your skin effectively.
- If you have a skin that is acne prone, then you need to adopt a slightly different approach. Use a cleanser made from tea to soothe any inflammation on the skin. The toner should contain salicylic acid because of its anti-inflammatory properties that help in regulating oil production.
- Use a mask that is made out of sea mud to clean your pores efficiently. This mud absorbs extra oil and also prevents further breakouts. You may also use a mask that consists of buttermilk and synergistic tea blend to cool your skin.
Oily skin requires moisturizing, just like any other skin type. In this regard, make sure the moisturizers you use are mostly water based and oil free. The moisturizers should contain zinc oxide as it protects your skin and also reduces the redness of your skin that results from acne problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
आंवला आपकी सेहत के लिए सबसे लाभदायक फलों में से एक माना जाता हैं। आंवले का इस्तेमाल हम कई तरीको से करते हैं। आंवले का अचार, आंवले का मुरब्बा आदि बड़े ही चाव के साथ खाया जाता हैं। वैसे तो आप आंवले को कच्चा भी खा सकते हैं, यह खाने में पहले थोड़ा खट्टा लगता हैं, लेकिन जब आप इसे खाते हैं तो इसमें से हल्की हल्की मीठास आपको महसूस होने लगती हैं।
आंवला कुदरत की तरफ से मनुष्य को दिया गया अनमोल उपहार हैं। इसके सेवन से शरीर में पैदा हो रही कई सारी बिमारियों का खात्मा हो जाता हैं। इसी तरह इस आंवले से इसका जूस भी निकाला जाता हैं। क्या आपको पता हैं रोजाना सुबह आंवला जूस पीने से स्वास्थ्य को कितने ज्यादा लाभ होते हैं?
आंवले का जूस अगर आप सुबह उठकर पीते हैं तो आपका पूरा दिन बहुत अच्छा बन जायेगा। आंवले के जूस में विटामिन सी और आयरन बहुत ही अच्छी मात्रा में पाए जाते हैं। हर व्यक्ति को प्रतिदिन 50 मिली ग्राम विटामिन सी की आवश्यकता होती हैं, जिसे आप आंवला खा कर या फिर इसका जूस पी कर पूरा कर सकते हैं।
तो चलिए जानते हैं आंवले का जूस बनाने की विधि और इसे पीने से सेहत को हओने वाले फायदे
आंवला जूस बनाने की विधि
एक किलोग्राम आंवला ले, जोकि गिनती में कम से कम 35 आंवले, सबसे पहले आंवलो की गुठली निकाल लें, फिर सभी आवलों को चार चार भागों में काट लें। तदपश्चात आवलों को बारीक पीसने के लिए मिक्सी ग्राइन्डर का उपयोग करें। आंवले ग्राइन्डर करते समय पानी का उपयोग विल्कुल न करें। जब आंवले बारीक, अच्छी तरह से पिस जायें तो पिसे हुए तरल को किसी साफ छन्नी से छान लें। फिर दुबारा से एक साफ सफेद कपड़े से छान लें। और अलग साफ बर्तन पर रखें। इस तरह एक किलो आंवलों से आधा किलोग्राम आंवला का जूस निकल जाता है। फिर बारी आती हैं आंवला जूस स्टोर की, जूस को किसी काॅच की बोतल या कांच बर्तन में ही रखना चाहिए। कांच में रखा आंवला जूस जल्दी खराब नहीं होता
आंवला जूस पीने योग्य बनाना
तैयार आंवला से आध गिलास जूस बोतल से निकालें, उसमें 2 चम्मच शहद, चुटकी भर काला नमक, चम्मच से अच्छी तरह से घोलें। यह हो गया आपका आंवला का जूस। और पीईये बड़े चाव मजें से पौष्टिक आंवला जूस।
आंवले का जूस पीने के फायदे -
1. त्वचा के लिए फायदेमंद
आंवले के रस में एंटीऑक्सीडेंट प्रचुर मात्रा में पाए जाते हैं, जो बढ़ती उम्र का असर आपके चेहरे पर नहीं पड़ने देते हैं। इसलिए नियमित रूप से आंवला जूस पीते रहने से आप लम्बे समय तक जवां दिखाई देते हैं। इसके सेवन से आपकी स्किन चमकदार बनती हैं। प्रतिदिन आंवले के रस में शहद मिला कर पीने से आपका चेहरा चमकदार बनता हैं और चेहरे से झाइयाँ ख़त्म होने लगती हैं।
2. कब्ज़ दूर करता हैं
आंवला जूस रोजाना पीने से पाचन क्रिया दुरुस्त बनती हैं। इसलिए आंवला रस हर रोज पीने से भयंकर से भयंकर कब्ज को दूर किया जा सकता हैं।
3. सर्दी जुकाम से बचाए
आंवले के रस में विटामिन सी प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता हैं। जो बॉडी की इम्युनिटी को मजबूत बनाने में सहायक हैं। इसलिए इस चमत्कारी जूस को नियमित रूप से पीने से यह आपको सर्दी-जुकाम से बचाव करता हैं।
4. वजन घटाए
आंवला वजन घटाने में सहायक है। क्योंकि आंवला भूख कंट्रोल और मेटाबोलिज्म पर असर करता है। जिससे आपको वजन घटाने में मदद मिलती है।
5. यौन शक्ति बढ़ाए
इसमें विटामिन सी होता हैं जो सेक्स पॉवर को बढ़ाने में सहायता करता हैं। इसलिए आंवला जूस पीने से सेक्स लाइफ और भी अच्छी बन जाती हैं। अगर आप अपनी सेक्स लाइफ को बेहतर बनाना चाहते हैं तो आंवले के रस का सेवन जरूर करे।
6. कोलेस्ट्रॉल कम करे
आंवले का जूस पीने से कोलेस्ट्रॉल कण्ट्रोल में रहता हैं। अगर आप हाई कोलेस्ट्रॉल के मरीज़ हैं तो सिर्फ 1 गिलास आंवला जूस आपके लिए वरदान साबित हो सकता हैं। इसे रोजाना पीने से शरीर के ख़राब कोलेस्ट्रॉल की मात्रा कम होने लगती हैं और शरीर में अच्छे कोलेस्ट्रॉल बढ़ने लगते हैं।
7. ब्लड प्यूरीफायर
क्या आपको पता हैं की आंवले के रस में शहद मिला कर पीया जाये तो इससे आपके खून की सफाई भी हो जाती हैं। इससे खून साफ़ बनता हैं।
8. नकसीर में असरदार
नकसीर यानी नांक से खून आने की बीमारी में ताजे आंवले की 2-3 बूंदे नांक में डालने से नकसीर तुरन्त बन्द करने में सहायक है। लम्बे समय से नांक से रक्त आने की समस्या में रोज आंवला जूस पीने से जल्दी ही समस्या से छुटकारा मिलता है।
9. बालों के लिए फायदेमंद
इस चमत्कारी जूस को पीने से आपके बाल घने, लम्बे, चमकदार और काले बनते हैं। यह बालों को तेज़ी से बढ़ने में मदद करता हैं और उन्हें मजबूत बनाता हैं। यह बालो को जल्दी सफ़ेद होने से भी रोकता हैं।
10. पेशाब की जलन दूर करे
अगर आपको पेशाब में जलन हो रही हैं तो 30 ml आंवले के रस को दिन में 2 बार पीजिये। इससे आपको पेशाब की जलन से राहत मिलेगी।
11. आँखों के लिए लाभदायक
आँखों के लिए यह रस बहुत ही फायदेमंद होता हैं। आंवले के जूस को पीने से आँखों की रौशनी ठीक रहती हैं। इस जूस को पीकर आप अपनी आँखों की रोशनी को बढ़ा सकते हैं।
My spouse is asking me to taste my cum. But I am not interested to taste them. If I taste what the problem is arise tell me your suggestion with regards this question.
There are 10 classic strategies to be used during pregnancy that can support the health and well-being of mom and baby, and keep the prana and apana vata in balance.
1. Favor Your Cravings. The most important advice is to eat what you naturally desire. Follow a well-balanced diet, with meals including adequate amounts of protein, healthy starch and veggies. Remember, you are eating for two body types, so you should not follow a strict diet for one body type. Honor your unique cravings in moderation, especially after the fourth month when the cravings you experience are more likely those of the baby.
2. Balance Vata. The major theme during pregnancy is to balance vata, the energy of the nervous system. This is best done with a diet of fresh, plant-based, whole or sprouted grains and non-processed foods. Warm, freshly cooked foods with healthy oils of olive, ghee and coconut are good. Avoid eating leftovers as much as possible.
3. Foods to Avoid:
Hot spicy foods
Uncooked leafy greens – as they can cause gas.
Undercooked beans and lentils – which can also cause gas.
Artificial flavors, preservatives and chemical additives
4. Enjoy These Three Tastes. The three tastes that balance vata are sweet, sour and salty. During pregnancy the sweet taste should be most emphasized, because it is the most sattvic or wholesome for the baby. This includes sprouted breads or those cooked without oils, whole grains, rice, fruits and healthy starches like sweet potatoes, quinoa, cooked beets and carrots. These foods are emphasized on the Winter Grocery List.
5. The Right Milk Does a Baby Good. Drink warm, vat-pasteurized (heated under 135 degrees F), non-homogenized milk with ghee made from grass-fed cows. One cup of warm milk with a teaspoon of ghee twice a day is said to boost immunity and the complexion, or “ojas,” of the baby.
6. Daily Massage with an Ayurvedic Herbalized Massage Oil. These oils feed the microbiology on the skin, as well as calm the skin-based sensory nervous system of the mom. The calmer the mom, the calmer the baby. This can be self-massage, or an opportunity to get massaged by a loving partner. Gently massage the abdomen and, in the 8th and 9th months, spend extra time on the nipples to prepare for nursing.
7. Five Tips to Conquer Morning Sickness:
1. Roast cardamom seeds, powder them and eat a small pinch through the day.
2. Snack on dry crackers or toast. It helps to always keep a little food in the stomach.
3. Temporarily eat from the Spring Grocery List or Kapha-Reducing Diet.
4. Sip tea made of 1/4 tsp. ginger powder and/or fennel seeds and hot water.
5. Try sleeping in a semi-reclined position by putting a pillow between the box spring and the mattress.
8. Get Gentle Daily Exercise. A great way to get this is to walk for 30 minutes each day.
9. Rest Up. In the 8th month, you should get as much rest as possible. This is a delicate time when the subtle nutrient fluid called “ojas” that supports vitality, complexion and immunity is passed between the mother and baby.
10. The MOST important pregnancy principle is to remember to be happy. The partner’s job during this time is to keep the mama-to-be happy. Of course, the mom must practice daily acts of happiness as well. The partner should avoid travel, be home in the evenings and fulfill every desire of the mother-to-be.