Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PadmajaYour feedback matters!
I have cracked nipples. Is it a vry big problem? Im having cracked nipples since long time. Can you suggest any natural ways to heal.
Hi. I have been suffering from constipation and I'm 10 weeks pregnant. Food intake is very less, daily while waking up I'm having knee, leg and back pain.
I with mi gf. Had unprotected sex on 26 feb. Her last period is on jan 6.till date she did not get her period. Is there chance of pregnancy in case yes how to abort naturally. At home.
Meri age 24, unmarried hoon. Mujhe 10 months pehle Irregular Periods hone ki problem thi weight bhi bewajah bardh raha tha. Maine gynaecologist se consult kiya to unho ne mere test karawaye ultrasound karwaya to usme PCOS ka pata chala pehle 3-4 months to without medicine periods aate hi nahi the, lower abdomen me bahut pain bhi rehta hai lekin April 2017 se mere periods regular aate hain lekin lower abdomen me bahut pain rehte hai bharipan bhi rehta hain. Jab periods hote hain uss time to rehta hain hi pain lekin periods khatam hone ke bad bhi bahut pain rehta hain. Kabhi kabhi bahut chakkar bhi aata hain, bechaini, ghabrahat sa hota uske sath sath chest me bhi pain hone lagta hain bahut thakan bhi hota hain. Jaise kuch bhi sochte hain koi bhi bat ko lekar bahut tezz headache hone lagta hain. Morning me jab bhi so kar uthti hoon to bahut tezz headache rehta hain kabhi kabhi to bed se uthte waqt turant niche gir jati hoon headache ke wajah se Mujhe thyroid ki bhi problem hain. Eltroxcin 50 mcg leti hoon. Main kya karu mujhe suggestion dijiye. Thank You.
Meri delivery operation se hui thi. Or Ab Mera pait bhi Nikal raha h Ise Kaise Kam karu. Meri delivery ko 5 month ho gaye h.
Hi, my age is 25 years old I did not get periods from last 45 days. Suggest me some medicines without side effects.
I am eight week pregnant. In 6th week bleeding started but when we met doctor .they asked for scanning after scanning .we know baby 's heartbeat is ok. So she recommend bed rest for a week. Aftr that I was ohk but on 9th day again bleeding started and its a lot. Again she scanned and baby's heartbeat normal .she admitted for two days in hospital. Now bleeding was still going on but small like spotting again she scanned heartbeat normal. She recommend 15 days bed rest. But I do not knw now what is the problem.
Main Yeh Jan na chahata hu ki new baby paida I mean pregnant krneke liye kb sex krna sahi ha? Aur mere bibi ka jo m.c prblm ha woh 3/4 days aage peeche hota hai. Aur is situation me kaun si time sex krne me pregnant ho shakta ha. Kindly mujhe thora jaankari dijiye.
Radiology is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases using radiant energy. Radiology uses the imaging technology like ultrasound, x-ray radiography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), nuclear medicine. The imaging technology helps the doctor (or physician) to see within the human body and helps you get diagnosed and treated in a better way.
Radiology is also referred to as radioscopy or clinical radiology where the latter refers to the diagnosis and treatment of fatal injuries/diseases. Radiologist is a doctor who has specialized in radiology after completion of a formal medical course to become a certified doctor. Radiographer is in turn a technician who specializes in the physical operation of scans and machines like x-rays etc. You must be well aware that the Radiologist is a professional doctor but the Radiographer is just a technician.
The following are the various uses of radiology when it comes to monitor the activity of your heart:
- MRI: It is known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging and it makes use of the energy stored in your body’s hydrogen atoms. It uses highly advanced computer 2-D and 3-D images and no ionizing radiation is used in MRI. The activity with the heart can be precisely recorded by MRI scan.
- Nuclear medicine: It involves giving your body a small tracker or a radioactive material which records the radiation coming from your body using special cameras like gamma cameras or PET. It can measure the complexity of your heart disease.
- Fluoroscopy: It helps to give real time visualization of the body by using x-rays that allow the doctor to efficiently monitor the body part, joint and bones as well as the activity that pertains to the heart.
- Ultrasound: It is a test which uses high frequency sound waves to form an image within the insides of any human organ like blood vessels or the heart. Many prefer this form of imaging test which uses sound waves instead of radiation and is considered less harmful.
- Computed Tomography: In this type of scan, a 3-D image is formed through several 2-D images taken at a single line of axis rotation. This test is useful as it gives detailed images of specific parts of the body like blood vessel, arteries, and soft tissues surrounding your heart.
Hi doctors, my friends have one question for u, he is married and his problem is he had unprotected sex with her wife after 5 days of her period, and ejaculated inside, and he do not want be father right now because of some reasons, what he should do to avoid his wifes pregnancy, he should give some tablets to avoid, If not then there are any natural tips that can be done by natural source in home? Help out from this please suggest him.
Hello Doctor! My age is 32 My weight is 60 kg. I have been trying to conceive for more than 2 years. My Amh is low <0.30. I do not ovulate my egg quality is low. I have been told to go for IVF with donor egg in next mnth. My hysteroscopy was done on 7th Jan. I have been asked to take tablet Novelon for 20 days then I will get my period and then I need to visit on 2nd day of period. My last scan was done on 25th April my 5th day of menses which said there was a small cyst after that my treatment started Will this tablet clear the cyst. Hope this cyst will not have create any problem in my IVF donor egg cycle. My uterus anteverted. Endometrium 7.4mm My gynec said My uterus is good there is good blood circulation. I need your opinion on the cyst and my other concern was Are IVF babies normal like other. Are they healthy like other kids Thanks.
Whenever I started anal sex with my wife , she starts screaming and said its unbearable for her . But its joyful ,suggest me that how to convince her .
According to my h8. Wot is da prfct w8 for me. M a married grl. Nd want to conceive now. Wot is da proper tym to conceive?
Ayurveda, which is an age old medicinal practice and has its own influence on the very important and intimate aspect of one's life that is the sex life of a person. Vajikarna, better known as ‘vishwachikitsa’, is one of the specialities in the field of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and virility leading to good physique and freedom from impotency. The various herbs of Ayurveda help in curing major sexual problems, such as penile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and sexual exhaustion.
Here are a few reasons why Ayurvedic treatments should be preferred over conventional ones:
- The base of Ayurvedic treatments is all natural: The base of Ayurvedic treatments consists of herbs, plants, fruits and all vegetation growing around you. The usage of all natural elements for treatment of sexual diseases is more promising as they do not cause any side-effects as opposed to usage of supplements loaded with chemicals which might throw off the hormonal balance of your body.
- Ayurveda stresses on curing the ‘doshas’: The three ‘doshas’ in the body are ‘kapha’, ‘vata’ and ‘pitta’ and Ayurveda focuses on removing these ‘doshas’ along with curing the diseases. Removing these doshas while curing sex diseases is a major benefit of using Ayurveda because it helps you attain a better orgasm.
- Use of Ayurvedic herbs:
- All the medicinal plants used in Ayurveda are devoid of any side effect and help in reversing the side effects of over masturbation by strengthening the nervous system and increasing the blood flow to the penile area.
- Ashwagandha: This herb not only helps in getting rid of the side-effects but also prevents them from resurfacing. As an additional benefit, it helps in increasing the flow of libido, thus, reducing sexual exhaustion.
- Focus on overall well-being: Ayurveda is concerned with the overall physical well-being of the patient across all spheres that is physical, psychological, spiritual and is beneficial to social wellness as well while allopathic treatments rely solely on bio-chemistry and focus on fixing only one sexual problem at a time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.