Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PadmajaYour feedback matters!
often had night ejaculation. So I masturbate once a week to avoid night ejaculation. But I saw many pimples on my face. What should I do Should I carry on or stop it. I m still unmarried. I do not smoke drink or else.
I am a 30 years old working woman. My face complexion is very dull and dark. please suggest me how my skin will be fair and glowing. please suggest me any matte look sunscreen.
There is itching on skin with an burning sensation all over the body. There is also red and black spots on skin. What this could be? What is the best homeopathic medicine for it? Thank you.
My hair is very dry, its is so dry that it has turned red day by day. And I also use anti dandruff shampoo, I do hot oil massage, still my hair is dry, huge splittens issue, there is no growth in my hair, dandruff issue! please suggest me something! I am very tensed!
I am 18 years old male. I have a problem of the pimples which just sucks me up. I really wana get sm suggestions for this. I have tried many ways to do but BT still nt reduced. I hav even tried original aloevera gel nd still no improvement. please can you suggest smting which I can do. Smting effective nd skin friendly nd also affordable.
Cost for complete face laser hair removal? I am getting treatment of Pcod. What wil be the right time for removal. What are brown hairs treatable?
My question is for my face's acne I usually have acne on forehead nd on around nose area which is very irritating can uh suggest me some remedies which I can do for it.
Hello Sir I have used panderm plus on my face for two days only for 2 to 3 three hours each day but now im tensed that it has side effects.
I am suffering from pimples and I had taken almost every treatment but it failed to remove those painful pimples. Please suggest me how do I able to remove those pimples.
Actually I was having acnes on face 2 years back n I poped them. Now the acnes are over but left some spots n holes type on face so what should I do knw.
I get new white pimples with pus almost every week even though I follow a strict healthy diet with almost no oil and spices and even exercise daily. Can you Please suggest some solution for the same.
My skin color on face is getting darker from last few years. Earlier it was not so dark. Earlier I had some pimples too with white substance type coming out from it. But now pimples are not there but yes some marks are still there. The forehead color is very dark. I have used homeopathy and some allopathy treatment too. Currently I am using kojic cream in night and lotus sun screen SPF 30. Please suggest how to brighten my skin color. Is it due to hyperpigmentation.
Doctor, I am suffering from pimples problem on my face nd its paining me alot and I do not know how to prevent it. If any treatment for this problem then please suggest me. than in advance!
My skin on face is having black color to some extent and normal color to some extent. When I use medicines the color declines but when I stop them the dark color is starting again. How long should I use the medicine. I am using homeopathy.
I'm 24 years old female. I've my hair fall daily about 50 hairs. I'm using indhulekha bringha hair oil. Still also finding hair loss. Can you please help me to stop my hair loss.
Suffering from dark circles under your eyes? Here are effective therapies that can do wonders!
Are dark circles under the eyes caused due to stress, or is the stress about dark circles worrying you and making them further darker?! On a serious note though, there are definite cosmetic therapies that can help you get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Dark circles can be caused by issues ranging from thin skin in the lower eyelids to poor circulation to pigment variations, and therefore the reason should be identified properly so that the treatment can be done accordingly.
For some people, poor blood flow to the eyes can be the reason for dark circles too.
- These people would benefit from using double pillows so that blood does not build up under the eyes. In the morning, a cold compress (a towel soaked in cold water) can be applied to narrow the blood vessels and reduce flow.
- Alternately, eye creams with caffeine can be used to narrow the blood vessels.
- Creams with Arnica which have anti-inflammatory properties are also beneficial in reducing the under-eye darkness.
- Creams with green tea or grape seed oil improve capillary wall thickness and thereby promote smoother flow of blood.
- Diet can be modified to include flavonol-rich chocolates and omega 3 fatty acid rich foods like walnuts and salmons.
A good under-eye moisturizing cream with glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E, vitamin K can be used. These help in constricting veins and capillaries and also improve skin hydration. A yellow or gold-based concealer that reflects light should be used followed by translucent face powder. There are also minor surgical procedures offered to reduce the effect of dark circles. Read on to know more.
- Laser and/or skin resurfacing: Laser can be used to trigger the superficial layers to produce more collagen and improve overall skin quality.
- Use of dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid can be injected into the skin under the eye bags. Where the skin is very thin, this will make the dark circles less visible, and the effect can last up to 2 years.
- Grafting fat particles: The fat can be grafted from another part of the body and injected under the eyelid. This again would reduce the effect of dark circles.
- Cheek lift: If you are having dark circles in addition to eye puffiness and deep nasolabial folds, a cheek lift is a good option. This will produce a more permanent solution to your dark circles.
- Blepharoplasty: The next invasive method is the eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty. The skin of the upper and lower eyelids and the skin around the eye are treated to reduce the effect of dark circles in this procedure.
While dark circles are definitely an issue, there are ways to manage this effectively. A word of caution though, all these can be undertaken only after you engage in a detailed discussion with your dermatologist.