Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PadmajaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old boy and sometime my hairfall badly and that make me feel odd when I comp my hair, can you plzz advice me some hair oil and a shampoo, so, that it make my hair root strong.
I m getting bald from my forehead. What will be the minimum hair transplantation cost. Please guide me.
I have a scars between legs as due to rash on past 5years its still not faded and also have a small pox scar on my hand how to rid of it any technological treatment recommended?
I am having painful hair roots, roots starts paining after one day I wash hair with shampoo Any suggestions?
I am 26 years old female and have many acne scars ,acne spot or acne hole and pigmentation also .i always use sun skin lotion .and these increase day by day. Please advice me a laser treatment is a permanent solution for this or not?
I have been getting zits/pimples on my face for a few months now. They appear and disappear. I feel pain due to some pimples. When I burst them and squeeze, most of them secrete pus like substance followed by little blood. Also my hairline is receding, and a few of my beard hair are reddish brown. Could you please shed some light on my condition.
Sir my hair remain dry all the time even if I used oil only few portion edge of the for head sir please help me to get ride from this problem.
I feel very irritated if I don't cut my nails and pubic hair, But I don't know why I feel such a way Why I get irritated and angry if I don't cut my nails ,I want to know the reason behind it My self esteem decrease a lot if I don't cut my nails. So why I feel so down as there are many people who don't shave pubic hair and also grow nails but I feel very bad if they grew. What is the psychology behind nails, hairs and mind The question might look silly but still its rational one.
I losing my hair continuously what to do Please reply any advice or medicine or shampoo name I am waiting of your possible response Thanking you Regards Azim.
Shield your skin from the sun. Exposure to the sun can cause tanning of skin, wrinkles, age spots and skin cancer.
- Wear a sunscreen with sun protection factor (SPF) 30 or more.
- Uva and UVB radiation in the sunshine can weaken the lower layer of skin and promote wrinkles, brown spots. 80% of UV rays still get through the clouds so choose a broad spectrum sunscreen which can protect you from UV rays.
- Wear protective full sleeves clothing, broad hat, long bottom pants.
- Be time sensitive: 10 am to 4 pm when rays are most intense.
- Apply liberally all your exposed parts. Don't forget to reapply after every two hours.
Think of sunscreen as anti-aging not anti-burning.
Happy sun protection!
I had acne all over by back and chest including my face. But as of for now they have reduced to previous leaving a lot of scars and marks which look awful. I'm worried about my facial skin too its been wrecked up due to acne. So I need a way out to have a fair skin. Is it possible only by any surgery or laser treatment or would it be recovered naturally.
'Red wine is a ladies' drink'; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce a person's chances of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.