Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PadmajaYour feedback matters!
How to reduce black marks on my fore head and the pimple marks are also heavy on mine face. Can any one give me the suggestion. And I used to drink at least 20 tea per day is that a reason for that.
Hello doctor, iam suffering from hair fall, it will become dry and red colour and I have skin problems it causes irritation to me, please give suggestion to me, give tricks, bye doctor.
I am having many issues - Oedema of both hands with pain, No Menses Since 6 Months, Hair loss without dandruff, foot pain with tenderness, warts on neck and checks with acanthosis nigra Weakness and Nervousness in the early morning and Nights.
My brother have ringworm in whole body from one month and its not going. Please suggest me smithing so that it gets cured. He has lots of itching.
Lybrate | Dr. Kallol Tripathi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My brother is 27years old he is having the problem of hair falling give tips for recover his hair please and he is taking oil of Dr. mintop 10 and medicine finpecia.
I am 24 year old boy from up I am infected ringworm. Infection on my skin please tell me. What I do.
I had an abbcess on my private place I undergone a surgery on 16th of Nov but the surgery place is not yet cured?
Hello doctors sir I am 21 years old. My face is quite fair Please suggest some easy methods to improve my fairness.
Doctor, I have pimples mark on my face so how to remove it and how to clear them, and how to get fair face so suggest some treatment and some medicine and skin cream.
I am 24 year old female I have severe acne and scars on my face I am diagnosed with hemorrhagic cyst in my left ovary of size 3 cm hence I fear taking medicines for acne How can I get rid of acne and pimples for ever What should I do?
Hie I did piercing four year back and now it have turn into big mole I want to remove it please suggest me some thING best for it.
Some of us are born with freckles and some acquire them, mostly due to sun exposure. They are not common on dark skin, but those of us with lighter complexion have to bear the brunt of these brown dot-like blemishes. If you’ve been waiting for information on easy and super-fast ways to get rid of freckles, you’ve just got lucky.
You can use natural lightening methods as well as freckle-removing treatments like lasers to get rid of freckles fast.
Natural lightening methods:
- Lemon juice: This natural bleach can lighten freckles fast. Problem is that lemon juice doesn’t work on freckles caused due to sun exposure as these are darker and more irregularly placed across the skin.
- Sour cream mask: Milk and sour cream are both very effective in combating freckles. Just make a mask and apply on your face and let it soak in. What happens here is that the lactic acid in milk peels away the outer skin on your face, lightening freckles.
- Fruit peels: You can mix fruits and apply on face. This will facilitate the natural acids in fruits to peel the top layer of skin and lighten freckles. Strawberries and kiwi fruit are very effective and so are cucumbers and apricots.
Treatments for removing freckles
- Lightening creams: These are easily available as well as extremely effective against both natural as well as sun induced freckles. Creams with liquorice extract and Aloe work best. Then there are creams with chemicals like hydroquinone and oxybenzone, which are also very effective, though they can sometimes have side effects.
- Microdermabrasion: What microdermabrasion does is that it removes the outer layer of skin through the action of a stream of tiny particles. This reduces the intensity of freckles.
- Chemical peels: These peels remove the top layer of skin and reduce freckles. Skin needs 2-3 days to heal after a chemical peel. Chemical peels are prepared in 3 different strengths:
- Superficial which use alpha or beta hydroxy acids
- Medium which uses trichloroacetic acid to penetrate deep into skin
- Deep peels which use higher concentrations of trichloroacetic acid or phenol to get rid of even more layers of skin.
- Laser treatment: Lasers offer a fast way to get rid of freckles. They work by burning the blood vessels underneath the freckles. This reduces the intensity of freckles and gives skin an even tone. The procedure is safe if done by a surgeon. It may cause some temporary bruising, swelling and redness.
A good way to stop freckles from marring the prettiness of your skin is to protect yourself from the sun. You can wear sunscreen or cover your skin with long sleeves. Both of these stop the darkening of old freckles or the formation of newer ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
On my eye laces I got dandruff more n more. It's about 4 years that I'm getting dandruff regularly. I got medical on it no better result I issued. Please give me better suggestion for this serious issue.
Lybrate | Dr (Major General) A.K.Jaiswal speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY