Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I am 21 years old, I always feel very weak some time suddenly, like when I stand up after sitting for a while, my eyes get blanked and I see nothing for some moment. What should I do?
I have colour blindness. How it can be treated. Doctor said that there is obly one option that is surgery. But I don't want that. please help.
Hello sir How are you I am find and hope the same with you my sister has several eye pain redness in her eyes and water always flow wIthaca his eyes what should he should do.
I started to feel the occurrence of haemorrhoid around 45 days back. I tried doing every possible thing for the first five days. Then I took Duphalac syrup and Anobliss cream. After that I hv been taking proper ayurvedic treatment whether arshkalp or pileclide or some arshras and syrups and almost everything. Still nothing worked. Dying of pain. Can not work walk or sit. Is there something which can cure it instantly.
Dear Dr. Kindly let me know the treatment for Chalazion a small lump in my left eyelid. This is 3 month old.
My One eye is paining and feeling headache . Both side of forehead and mid part of skull is paining. When I see smart phone it start happening. I am able to see everything clearly.
I am 19 years old. I have a stye on my upper eyelid. Its has been two months but it does not seem to go. I have tried everything possible. From hot compress to ointments. What should I do?
my age is 28 I have minor problem with seeing the object is far in my left eye and feeling some dryness also I have meet Dr. He suggest me -1.0 Number but when I am wearing specs it's clear than normal eye but I feeling heavy in my head and facing problem to see in straight means problem in moving on way it's going one sided heavy Please suggest me And how can I remove my number what I have to do.
My right eye squint a bit from the last two days and I don't have to close one of my eyes in bright light or low light. Actually if someone look at my eyes then he can't say that one of my eyes is squinting but if he stare at my eyes more carefully then he can say that one of my eyes is squinting.
I am 56 years old. My eyes got dry due to which water comes from my eyes. Water level in my right eye is 9 n in left eye its 16 which should be 30. What should I do?
I am 19 year old. I think due to my eyes I'm suffering from headache regularly but doctor says my eyes are normal. When I wash my face I feel relax from headache. What should I do to cure this headache?
How do I prevent eyestrain at my laptop & how do I keep my eye healty and I don't want to use specs ?
I am TIG welder student, still last 2 days I have pain in my left eye and little much inching in both eyes.
My left eyes becomes red. A slight redline occurs. What is that means? Low blood pressure? Diabetic. Or something else. Im not having any health issues. Only have skin allergy.
The spots which occur in the vision are known as eye floaters. One might feel specks of gray and black or cobwebs and strings drifting in the eyes and the same darts away on staring at them directly. The most common cause of eye floaters is age related. This happens when the vitreous & the jelly like substance of the eye becomes very liquid. The fibers within the vitreous clump to form small shadows on the retina. This gives it an appearance of floaters.
Symptoms of eye floaters Include:
- Spots in the vision which appear as knobby or dark specs and strings that are transparent float in the eye
- Spots which move when the eyes are moved and when one tries to look at them these spots quickly move away from the field of vision
- Spots that are noticed most when looking at plain backgrounds like a white wall or blue sky
- Spots which settle and drift put slowly from the vision
Causes of eye floaters are:
- Age-related: The most common cause of eye floaters is the age related changes in the vitreous. Vitreous is a jelly like substance which fills the eyeballs and help it to maintain the round shape. With age the vitreous liquefies partially and this causes it to be pulled away from the interior surface of the eyeball. As the vitreous sags and shrinks, it becomes stringy and clumpy. When the vitreous gets clumpy then small debris block the light which passes through the eye and casts shadows on the retina.
- Inflammation at the back of the eye: The inflammation of the layers of the uvea in the back region of the eye is called posterior uveitis. This can give rise to eye floaters. Posterior uveitis is usually caused by inflammatory disease or infections.
- Bleeding in the eye: Bleeding of the eye in the vitreous can have any cause associated with it. Some might be an injury or the problems of the blood vessel.
- Torn retina: Tearing of the retina occurs when the sagging vitreous applies a pressure on the retina and ends up tearing it. If treatment not given then the retinal tear might lead to the detachment of the retina and accumulation of fluid behind the retina. This causes the retina to separate from the eye. If not treated it might also lead to permanent vision loss.
Treatment of Eye Floaters:
- Eye floaters are very frustrating and might take time to adjust to them. However, with time one might start ignoring them and noticing them less.
- Eye floaters which lead to impaired vision might need laser to disrupt the floaters or surgery to remove the vitreous.