Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Padma RaoYour feedback matters!
I'm 45 years old today when I was spraying deodorant (axe) it had gone into my eyes and it was my first time to spray deodorant .it was burning in my eyes and I can't open my right eye at all what is the first aid ,and what treatment I have to take.
Sir, Meri 1 eyes mein 1 bindi flotter aa gya hai 6 month pahle meri age 45 years hai kya koi iska treatment hai pls. Tell me.
Hello Mam/Sir I have itching problem in my both of the eyes. Doctors gave some drops today. SO Kindly could you tell me what kind of foods should I take for anti inching or non allergy foods like fish or eggs? please help me out. Ky both of the eyes become reddish. Jahda go gya doctor ne bataya. Ji.
My eye site -. 75 for right one and -. 50 for left one. So what should I do to improve and avoid lenses so I can clear medical test in some fields.
I look fat but I have no energy. Even climbing 10 15 stairs my heartbeat increases rapidly, I can literally feel the heartbeat. My wrist area and ankles are very thin compare to my body. I look sick even though I don't have any illness. I feel weak though. I have sunken eye darkcircles. Need diet and consultation for the same.
Dear sir/ madam, I am suffering from eye sight. Please give me suggestions for this. Thanking with regards.
When watching TV using system eyes are red. Any antireflection glasses helpful to over come this problem.
When I walk on high sunlight I have a problem with my eyes. Eyea were turn red and heavy headache. What should I do.
I am 40 years old my eye sight is +1.25. Jab mai night me smartphone use karta hu tab meri eyes me pain hone lagta hai. Raat me need bi nahi aati hai. Din me weakness lagti hai. Mai kya karu. Pls iska upchaar batain. Pls koi home remedies ho to jaroor batain. Thanks.
My both eye have -1.25 refractive error and I wana cur e it in feww days because my medical was in Feb last approximately 20 Feb so please suggest me any opinion.
I have much more headecks n eyespain from last one week. What should I do for this I use my specks regularly.
Subah jab b mai uthta hu to eyes k baal jo hote h uspe white white laga hota h uske liye mujhe kya krna chahiye fir garam pani se dhota hu eyes to thik hoti h aisa kya kru jo na ho ye please.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.