Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padma ManiYour feedback matters!
I am Male of age 20. I want a healthy and little bulky/muscular body or simply a well Fit body. But I am unable to get that I take lots of food like rice, dal, egg, fish, meat but no use. Yes I take fast foods too. Suggest me with a Daily diet and also medicines if required. Please.
She is having bicornuate uterus and regularly having excess bleeding with lots of pain in lower abdomen and back during periods. She got married 4 months back , is there any problems in conceiving or pregnancy due to her uterus type. Please provide us the exact information as there are lots of confusion arising day by day. Please help us out .
I want shining clear healthy white skin without side effects. Please mention face cream, face wash. I am waiting for your response.
I am having pain in my teeth when I brush in morning and also sometimes blood come from there, what is the reason?
I am frequently getting stomach ache once in a month. I also have eczema. What might be the reason for my stomach ache? It lasts for 1 day every time.
I want to gain more weight I want to gain more muscles and biceps and all so how should I maintain my diet and please help me.
Hello, On march 22, I got my blood test done at 6 pm and TSH was more than 100 (after which I was put on 50 mcg tablet until today, and today morning that is June 22around 9 am (empty stomach) and did my blood test, got my TSH is 0.076. Is this normal pls let me know I'm 21 years old female.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
Inside my penis enormous itching is happening. And sometime pimples also coming under the skin. When I am using gentalene plus cream then it will be ok for 2-3 days. But it coming back. please suggest.
Hi Doctors, I have migraine and gastric problem what is permanent solution for it. Can you suggest me any medicine or any regular excise which can reduce migraine problem, which I get regular every fifteen days?
I am trying to reduce weight. I intake less calories. I try to eat only two eggs in the morning/oats and little rice in afternoon, evening snacks and 2 chapathi's in night little rice with curd. However, I feel very hungry immediately after waking up. How do I solve this issue.
Flossing removes plaque and bacteria that you cannot reach with your toothbrush. If you don't floss, you are missing more than one-third of your tooth surface. Plaque is the main cause of gum disease. It is an invisible bacterial film that develops on your teeth every day.
Within 24 to 36 hours, plaque hardens into tartar (also called calculus), which can only be removed by professional cleaning. Floss at least once a day, and plaque never gets the chance to harden into tartar. Getting into the habit of daily flossing is easier when you floss while doing something else like watching tv or listening to music, for example.
How to floss your teeth
Take a length of floss equal to the distance from your hand to your shoulder.
Take a length of floss equal to the distance from your hand to your shoulder
Wrap it around your index and middle fingers, leaving about two inches between your hands.
Wrap it around your index and middle fingers, leaving about two inches between your hands
Slide the floss between your teeth and wrap it into a" c" shape around the base of the tooth and gently under the gumline. Wipe the tooth from base to tip two or three times.
Slide the floss between your teeth and wrap it into a
Be sure to floss both sides of every tooth. Don't forget the backs of your last molars. Go to a new section of the floss as it wears and picks up particles.
Brush your teeth after you floss - it is a more effective method of preventing tooth decay and gum disease.
Brush your teeth after you floss - it is a more effective method of preventing tooth decay and gum disease
Flossing problems and solutions
Gums sometimes bleed when you first begin to floss. Bleeding usually stops after a few days. If bleeding does not stop, see your dentist. Floss can shred if you snag it on an old filling or on the ragged edge of a tooth.
Try another type of floss or dental tape. Ask your dentist or dental hygienist for advice. If your floss still shreds, see your dentist.
Regular, thorough brushing is a very important step in preventing tooth decay and gum disease. Brushing removes the bacteria that promote tooth decay and the plaque that can cause gum disease.
Ideally, you should brush after every meal, because the bacterial attack on teeth begins minutes after eating. At the very least, brush once a day and always before you go to bed. Brushing your teeth isn't complicated, but there is a right and a wrong way.
How to brush your teeth
Brush at a 45 degree angle to your teeth. Direct the bristles to where your gums and teeth meet. Use a gentle, circular, massaging motion, up and down. Don't scrub. Gums that recede visibly are often a result of years of brushing too hard.
Brush at a 45 degree angle to your teeth. Direct the bristles to where your gums and teeth meet. Use a gentle, circular, massaging motion, up and down. Don't scrub. Gums that recede visibly are often a result of years of brushing too hard
Clean every surface of every tooth. The chewing surface, the cheek side, and the tongue side.
Don't rush your brush. A thorough brushing should take at least two to three minutes. Try timing yourself.
Don't rush your brush. A thorough brushing should take at least two to three minutes. Try timing yourself
Change your usual brushing pattern. Most people brush their teeth the same way all the time. That means they miss the same spots all the time. Try reversing your usual pattern.
Change your usual brushing pattern. Most people brush their teeth the same way all the time. That means they miss the same spots all the time. Try reversing your usual pattern
Use a soft brush with rounded bristles. The right toothbrush cleans better. Choose a size and shape that allow you to reach all the way to your back teeth. There are many different types of brushes, so ask your dentist to suggest the best one for you. Dentists recommends you replace your toothbrush every three months.