Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padma ManiYour feedback matters!
I am facing some issues with eyes. Don't know exactly what is this. Its some kind of dryness maybe. What should I do?
I am 23 years old and I have hair fall problem. What should I do for it. I can't eat eggs and non-veg.
I have been suggested tablet tadalafil before doing any sexual activities. But I am unable to find any medical which have these. Please suggest another tablet.
I am not able to drink alcohol as when I am trying to get, My eyes goes red, not able to breath properly also little pain start in whole body. I check my Blood But every thing got normal.
I'AM 26 YEARS OLD, MALE. I HAVE PIMPLE MARKS ON FACE AS WELL AS STILL NOW AGAIN GETTING ACNE PIMPLE ON FACE LITTLE BIT AND PAST ONE MONTH ON WARDS I'M GETTING RED PIMPLE ON CHEST AND BODY i. E. TILL TRUNK PART. HOW TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM.
I am suffering from hair fall every day 20 to 25 hair fall and o am just 19 can you suggest any remedies.
I have leg pains for last three days? I am running for last 4 days. What's the my real problem and its effect in my legs.
I have a bleeding in my teeth while brushing every day and my teeth colour is in yellow. What treatment should I get to get my teeth in white colour and to stop bleeding while brushing.
1. My 5 week old baby s giving some wired sound while sleeping and even she's awake sometimes at time of feeding. I don't know why she's giving such sound. It makes me worry. Can. you please tel me is this normal or any issue. Do I need to give any medicine for tat. 2. Daily she poops frequently. More than 10 times. Max of 15. To 2o times per day.When checked with Dr. Dr said its normal and will change after 30 days. Now she's 5 weeks old but still same.I'm Worrying alot. Pls help me 3. Crying while urinating and passing poops. Daily giving water. Only breastfeeding. What should I do. Pl help Dr. This s my first baby. I m very much worried.
Hello doctor. I have this serious issue of craving for things like chalk, cement, multani mitti etc. These cravings are controlled only when I eat such things and I eat chalk on a regular basis now. I really want to quit this bad habit but I somehow cannot because I feel restless if I do not get to eat chalk, and other things. Please help me get rid of this habit as soon as possible.
Hi This is Ajay and I am very much afraid of my masturbation habit and I usually do it twice in a week, and I feel my penis also got shrinked and has become thin. Is this a problem from my masturbation? Please help me.
My fiance is having pain on the left side of her chest and shoulder. She has had it since Wednesday morning and his right arm has been slightly numb. The pain in his chest has gotten better but a lot worse in shoulder. He doesn't have money to go to the emergency room if he doesn't have to. He wasn't doing anything just woke up like that.
Hair loss has become a major problem for many nowadays. Often lack of proper care and knowledge about hair care products causes damage to hair and eventually hair loss. It is also a common side effect of other health-related conditions or medications for those conditions. Hair loss can be treated with the help of ayurvedic herbs which not only nourish your hair but also promote hair growth. Following is a list of ayurvedic herbs which are beneficial in fighting hair loss:
1. Bhringaraaja - This herb is considered to be a very effective in hair loss treatment. It can be taken internally and applied externally in the form of bhringaraaja oil. It promotes growth of hair and prevents premature graying. Bhringaraaja is known to reverse the effect of balding and also acts as an excellent form of rejuvenator.
2. Brahmi - Brahmi can be used as a hair pack combined with curd or it can be mixed with coconut oil as per preference. It is known for adding both length and volume to hair.
3. Amla - Amla is used as an important ingredient to treat hair loss. It is rich in antioxidants and loaded with vitamin c. You can use powdered amla along with henna and curd and apply it as a hair pack for best results.
4. Neem - Neem is very popular to treat both skin and hair problems. It is a natural treatment against lice and dandruff. It helps to keep hair healthy and stimulates hair growth.
5. Ritha - Ritha is a form of natural soap which can be used in powdered form to massage your scalp. It helps to get rid of the dirt and keeps your hair clean without taking away the natural oils from your hair. Make sure you thoroughly wash your hair after application.