Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padma C
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Padma CYour feedback matters!
Since one week I am consuming homeopathic medicine - Pulsatilla thrice for my irregular periods. Due to throat infection, doctor has prescribed Taxim - o 200 and sinarest twice for 3 days. Can I consume both together?
What should be eaten in pcos related infertility. I am 33 year old married women. I got married 3 years back.
My gf is virgin ,it hurts her when trying for intercourse as her vaginal hole is small. Any way to reduce pain during intercourse?
I am 19 years old girl I had sex with my bf on 15 November but on 16 number at 11 am I had taken I pill but now I see some whitish discharge what does it mean.am pregnant or not.
My friend's daughter at the age of 18 years lost her periods. She is now 24 years of age. We tried lot of treatment, from homeopathic, allopathic. Now she is under medication from a senior gynecologist They say that her uterus is good but her fertility rate is poor. After her marriage she will have to take IV treatment. Please suggest whether she will be ok.
Hello Doctor, I am 18 weeks pregnant now. January I took DPF OD, Folinal Plus and gestofit 200 SR, February I took richer CR, Vehycal and Protinules PL Powder, March I took mumfer XT, milical OD3 and mama protinex powder. One of my friend told doctors gave tablet to prevent normal delivery and force operation. Kindly help me.
Constant problems in women during intimate activity is enough to send you or your partner in agony. It is important to understand that it can be due to female sexual dysfunction. Female sexual dysfunction can happen at any stage of a woman's life and can be lifelong, but os usually acquired later in life. Also it can be due to some situations or all sexual situations.
Women with sexual dysfunction might show the following symptoms:
- Decreased sexual desire: A lack of interest and willingness to engage in sexual activity is the most common symptom of female sexual dysfunction.
- Sexual arousal disorder: The desire of involving in sexual activity might be present, but it is difficult to become aroused or unable to maintain the arousal during the act.
- Orgasmic disorder: One experiences repeated and constant difficulty in attaining orgasm despite of an orgasm and stimulation.
- Sexual pain disorder: Pain is experienced on vaginal contact or stimulation
Following can contribute to dysfunction:
- Medical conditions like kidney failure, heart diseases, cancer, and multiple sclerosis can lead to dysfunction. Some medicines like the antihistamines, antidepressants and blood pressure medicines can lead to a lowered sexual desire and an inability to experience orgasm.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy, after a baby and menopause also affect the sexual activity. The estrogen levels fall postmenopausal and change the genital tissues along with the sexual responsiveness. It is believed that a decrease in estrogen levels leads to a decrease in the blood flow of the pelvic region, thus leading to more time for an orgasm.
- An anxiety or depression, which has not been treated can lead to sexual dysfunction. A history of sexual abuse or stress that has been present for a long time also leads to dysfunction.
- A conflict with the partner in the relationship or about sex can also decrease sexual responsiveness.
- Openly communicating with your partner about your likes and dislikes makes a great difference
- Regular exercising gives a boost to the stamina and elevates the mood thus increasing romantic feelings. Use of alcohol should be decreased
- Taking help from a therapist in case of problems with sex and relationships
- Use of device and lubricants can help in arousal