Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. P. VijayanandYour feedback matters!
Last few years I suffer from stomach problem like, stool is coming with lot of cough and some time with blood. Bottom left side stress type pain happens continue. Ct scan, ultra sound etc have done but nothing any observation. Please suggest what I have to do.
I am 21 years old male I have back ache problem . I have used so many medicines and pain relief but there was no effect on my back. It pains when I bend down or do any work . Suggest me what should I do now.
I have pain in my left knee. Does it is curable what are the remedies for it. How long it will take to cure completely. Please help.
My dad undergone mitral valve replacement surgery before 5 months.He is taking acitrom 3mg.Since before a month his both knees were swelling and severe pain.We consulted ortho doctors.Still he has some pain in both knees.What should to do?
I am a student and I have to sit continuously 5-6 hours to study daily. But I am facing some problem when I sit on the table to study, after 1 or 2 hours suddenly stomachache starts and I get forced to take bed rest. So please tell me the solution of this problem.
Hi Yesterday I was travelling I dtc bus in delhi. While getting down from from bus. I found a slight pain on my hips. Its like someone has inserted a middle inside. I want to know what Is the chance of getting hiv infection by this attack. Please help me out because from last two days I am trying to sleep but I am not able to. Please help me out.
Dear Sir/mam I am suffering from viral fever that time I got very painful knee pain now I am cure but I also getting pain in knee and I am tired very quickly. Please tell me idea by that I can free my knee pain and tired .if any natural food or ayurvedic medicine you can prefer it will more beneficial to me. Thanks.
Sir, I am a 30 year old male. I have light pain in left upper part in stomach often. This happen after 30 minutes of eating food and remain upto 1 to 2 hour. After that I feel comfortable. I have no other problem. Kindly tell me the cause and treatment of it.
Dr. I am suffering in right hands joint pain and nerve pain also. Pls. Tell me re leaf of this problem.
From last 3 months I hav so much pain in my stomach I tried all medicines but no effect can you help me plz.
I am 21 years old and I am suffering headache since once week. It make me feel terrible. My eyes are too paining. Give me a solution for my problem.
I suffer from back pain when I wake up in the morning. What should be done to remove the pain and why it occurs.
Sir, I have pain in my left hand while doing dips exercise in gym. When I am going too low in dips exercise then I feel pain in my hand. So plc suggest me it's treatment.
I am suffering from headache very frequently. Its like I get vapours from my ears, my forehead part heats up badly. Sometimes I even pour water into my ears for feeling better.
Hi my name is sharada and I am suffering from back problem sometime I have sever back pain that I can not bear so please send me remedies on this issue. Sir I am also suffering from skin problem like dandruff I mave lot of dandruff in my hair.
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.