Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P. Vijaya SreeYour feedback matters!
My age is 18 years. Mujhe 3-4 years se jukham month me 1-2 baar lag jaati h. Sat hi donu kano se kam sunai deta h. Patala balgam bhi aata h mujhe 4 years pehale t.B huaa tha. 9 month ka course diya tha. Help me sir.
I'm having severe toothache, filling came out and infection is very high. I am taking cap-mox and tab- crocin which gives me mild relief for 2 3 hrs only. I am 4 months pregnant. Can I go for tooth extraction or RCT at this stage? Will it affect my baby?
I am suffering from sinus . Always having headache. Sometimes I take Crocin or sari don to get rid off of pain. I am 16 years old . Because of Continuous headache my studies are getting suffered.
My right eye sight is 9. And left eye is so week even if 25 number sight glass is used I was unable to see objects clear with my left eye. Is it possible that my eye sight brought to 0. please give me tips to decrease my eye sight.
I get erection during foreplay but I lose it after 5 minutes or so. Then I get erection back only if my partner rubs it but as soon as she leaves it again goes off and after that I am not able to achieve any erection & hence no intercourse. Two reason I can think of are - 1. I used to masturbate a lot earlier. 2. I can't concentrate while making out. Random stuff comes into my mind.
Hello mem. I am 22 year old. Mere december se period nhi aa rahe h. Sirf ek do dag aa rahe h. Mene Dr. Ko bhi check karwaya bt wo b samjh nhi pa rahi h kya reason h. Pehle kbhi aisa nhi hua. December se aisa ho raha h. Or mere period ki date b fix nhi h. Please mjhe bht tensn ho rahi h period kyu nhi aa rahe h thk se. Pet b ful raha h thoda. Please ap solutions bataye.
I am a 23 years old girl. I missed my period by a week, I suspect pregnancy. Please suggest me an oral medicine for abortion. Kindly assist.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements that is earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
Diabetes is a condition in the body, which is characterized by blood sugar spikes that result in the body being unable to use the glucose in the body.
The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below:
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
The various ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are:
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables
- You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.