Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.Vijay Sekhar
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.Vijay SekharYour feedback matters!
I am having acnes and pimples which causes so many scares in my face how should I remove these black spots kindly suggest me some medicine and tubes.
I have lots of acnes and pimples on my face. I am using Himalayas face wash and safi from 2 months but I can't see any changes. What should I do?
I have lipoma. There are lot in my body and they have been growing through years. Hands. Thighs. Stomach. Chest. These are the places it' s there. I want to get rid of them. If surgery is solution. Can I get it done with out scars. Suggest. I am 26 male.
Yellow peel: what is it, what are the effects and where is it indicated?
Yellow peel are mainly retinoids acid based treatment. The main advantages of this treatment are minimal skin damage, a brief recovery period and a low probability of complications. Retinoic acid peel can also effectively cleanse the skin, has anti-inflammatory effects, makes skin glow, improves skin texture and structure, and provides a lifting effect.
Indications for use of retinoic acid peels:
- lack of collagen production
- disruption of skin's natural moisture balance
- mimic wrinkles
- loss of skin elasticity and strength
- need for skin whitening
- excessive pigmentation caused by solar radiation
- skin aging and photoaging
What to expect post peel?
Post peel active exfoliation start after 3-4 days and remain there till 7 days. For optimum effect yellow peel should be repeated every 3 wks for 3 peels.
Will I get much better result using micro dermaroller to reduce open pores or scars? Is it better than any other gels in the markets? And can I use it personally? please give all the ans .plz plz.
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.