Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P. Vasanta RaoYour feedback matters!
Meri problem earlidischarge Ho jata h mujhe 1 sec m mai bahut paresan hu .or pachpan m Bahut hastmaidun bahut Karta tha is liye aisa Hota h or penis ka size b bahut chota h.
I experience sweaty hands and feet throughout the day. I have tested negative for thyroid. I am sweaty even in an air conditioned room. I tried Aldry lotion but it didn't work. Kindly suggest an alternative antiperspirant lotion or roll on. Thanks.
Since few months I suffering from night falls and in the morning when I wake up it make me very dorze and weak. Please help me, suggest me how to stop it, it making me very weak.
Sir, I am 20 years old boy, but I can not speak properly. At the age of 7-8 .it was a slight problem but now I am in huge trouble. So what should be better for me. please reply sir.
Hello doc my baby is of five month old. From yesterday morning he is doing tight poop with lil blood sum times. What shud I do is this constipation?
I am 21 year old male, I am suffering from stomach ache at regular interval of 2-3 days past 2-3 weeks. What should I do.
I am 36 year old and suffering from cervical pain. Kindly advice me for the proper treatment. Right now I am only taken pain killer medicine.
What is meant by throat infection? How it will effect for any person? How can I recover from throat infection? Please suggest any medicine for that? Is there any natural remedies available for throat infection?
I sit continuously for long hours in front of a computer, as part of my work. I often ignore my sitting posture also. Of late, I have been experiencing bouts of dizziness everyday. During sleep also, I feel a tingling sensation or numbness in my arms. Is it possible that my incorrect sitting posture is creating adverse impact on the nerves passing through my neck, which in turn is causing dizziness and numbness in arms?
Effects of oral sex on body is there any negative effects on body health of safe oral sex. If yes, what are effects of oral sex on body, apart from infections,
I am 34 years old. I am not yet married. I want to know if I don't masturbate, will it have a negative impact on my health.
Dear doctor I suffered from some disease like dengue six months ago. Still when six months have past there is joint pain existing in my body like still virus may be there but temperature seems normal. Please advise what should I do now to get rid of body ache and chronic fatigue. Thanks.
Hi doctor maine apne partner ke sath sex kia tha tb se mko periods nai aa rhe h kya karun koi solution btaye .
Good afternoon sir, Sir I am suffering for acidity and I have headache whenever I have acidity, some time I have also pain in right chest, What I do sir.
Beauty is something which is a lot more than just skin deep. However, that really does not mean that adequate care is not taken for a person’s skin. So what does that mean when it comes to what a person has to do?
Quite a few things, as a matter of fact!
- To start with, a person who is interested in making sure that his or her skin is clear should focus on making sure that the diet he or she is following does everything that is beneficial for the skin.
- There are quite a few foods which do go a pretty long way in making sure that the skin stays healthy. Foods which are rich in Vitamin C are good to have in order to be able to achieve this purpose.
- When a person eats, he or she should make an effort to maximise the diversity on his or her plate. This can take the form of a range of vegetables or fruits. To make good use of an example, carrots are great. All a person needs to do in order to harness their beneficial effects is to just cut them up and mix it with other vegetables and make it a salad.
Everyday foods for great skin!
- Spinach and swiss chard are also some good options to incorporate in a meal. If a person does not like the taste of spinach, pumpkin does serve to be a reasonable replacement.
- Out of all the different types of fats there are, Omega-3 fats are the best and some fats can cause a lot of trouble to the skin. Fish are quite high in omega 3 fats and this is a great dietary option to reduce the adverse impact which is had on the skin as a result of too much exposure to the sun. If a person happens to be vegetarian, some other good options would be in the form of walnuts and ground flaxseed.
- Rather than eating processed foods, it is better to eat foods which are whole in nature as they can do a lot of good for skin of the person. Yogurt, nuts, and multigrain breads are good options which fall under the whole foods category.
All in all, as long as a person is careful about the foods that he consumes, there is really no reason at all as to why his or her skin cannot be in perfect health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.