Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. P V Saras ChandrikaYour feedback matters!
According to the World Health Organization, “Hypertension affects 600 million people worldwide. Yet many are unaware that they have the disease and are at risk of developing a stroke, heart disease, blindness and kidney failure. Hypertension causes five million premature deaths per year, yet there is no proper solution for curing hypertension.”..
Homeopathy, a branch of alternative medicine based on the Law of Similars, is one of the most effective hypertension treatments, in my opinion. Homeopathy believes in holistic, totality, and individualized approaches. A holistic approach means that every manifested symptom in a body relates to a mental or emotional state. In a totality approach, homeopathy does not aim to treat a specific organ, but the body in its entirety.
CAUSE OF HYPERTENSION
Doctors are often unable to pinpoint the exact cause of hypertension. corticosteroids and immunosuppressive drugs . Medication taken for pain and inflammation, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitors may also raise blood pressure,As well, tobacco products contain nicotine, Chronic overuse of alcohol . In fact, 30 to 60% of alcoholics suffer from hypertension. Caffeine intake may also cause an acute (rapid but brief) increase in blood pressure. Research indicates that about 62% of strokes and 49% of heart attacks are caused by hypertension.
Homeopathy can help high blood pressure, determining its cause through a holistic approach that looks to cure the individual as a whole. Homeopaths simply use symptoms, and the sensation of experiencing those symptoms, to determine which homeopathic remedy will most effectively trigger the body’s healing response.
Homeopathic treatment is recommended because it not only can lower and stabilize blood pressure, it also has a positive effect on overall health.
High Blood Pressure DIET -
Restrict your sodium intake.
Eat a well-balanced diet based on whole grains, fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts, seeds, fish, chicken, and turkey.
Avoid foods high in transfatty acids and saturated fats.
Avoid licorice, it is known to raise blood pressure.
Garlic helps reduce high blood pressure. In the morning take a tiny piece of garlic and crush it with the knife. Swallow with a glass of water.
Make yourself hot lemonade.Drink it, twice a day.
Reduce your stress levels.
-Dr Rushali Angchekar
vaibhavi homoe clinic , vengurla
I am five month pregnant. Now I feel some discomfortness in my lower abdomen and my bowel motion is almost nil for the last few days. Is it a serious problem? Kindly advice what should I do.
Hi, I want to know for how many years I can use the contraceptive pill novelon? Will it be harmful to conceive after taking it for 5 years?
I had sex last night and I ate about half of a pineapple today. But I happened to hear that it prevent from being pregnant. Is that true? Do it prevent me from being pregnant?
If I do sex with my gf on 10th day after her periods and give her unwanted 72 is there any chance of being getting pregnant.
Hlo Dr. Maine 4 june ko sex kia uske baad 15 june ko mujhe periods aaye jaise pehle aate the 3to 4 days duration k aur fr july august September mein b normal hi periods aaye hain 3to 4 days with good flow. Bt fir b mhjhe lgta hai k main pregnanat hu kyunki mera pet fula sa rehta hai jaise bhaari bhaari sa. Main kya kru Dr. Pls help kro meri. Mujhe btaiye k kya main pregnant hu chahe mujhe periods aa rhe hain bt fr b kya main pregnant hu ya reason kuch aur hai. Kya ye mera veham hai ya kuch aur.
I am 27 years old female. I am not stressed. Neither I have any issues with my body or environment and I have done all my blood tests. There is no problems in it. But after a long time of foreplay I find no sexual arousal and orgasm. I am never wet during intercourse. What may be the reason. please help.
I am married 26 years. I'm patient of hypothyroidism since 7 years but it uncontrol after my delivery my baby is 3 months and i'm gaining weight and my tummy become fat due to hypothyroidism please help me.
Hi I am 35 years old. I have only one ovary .will I conceive? Should I seek advice of gynaecologist or should I wait and see. Pls tell what to do.
"Men get naughty at 40 forty" but for women, the case may be very-very different. By their thirtieth birthday, many women begin complaining of a lowered libido or lack of interest in sex with their partner. This can be quite frustrating for both partners and can lead to a rift in the relationship. Hence, it becomes essential to pay attention to this condition.
The first step to finding a solution to any problem is to understand the factors that trigger it. Some causes for a lowered libido in women are:
- Birth Control and Medication: Birth control essentially manipulates the hormone levels in the body. While this may prevent unwanted pregnancies, a lowered libido is a common side effect of birth control medication. Antidepressants also have similar side effects.
- Over Working: Working hard is a good thing but too much of a good thing can have a negative effect on your health. In this case, overworking may lead to stress, anxiety, fatigue and burnout. This can lead to a weakened adrenal gland. The adrenal glands are responsible for the production of testosterone and in this way, working too hard can be the reason for women to not enjoy sex as much as they once used to.
- Hormonal Changes: With age, every woman faces hormonal changes. This can result in a lack of lubrication making intercourse uncomfortable. Over time, this can lower libido considerably.
- Ways to Enhance a Woman's Libido: A lowered libido isn't something you have to quietly accept. Here are a few ways to enhance a woman's libido.
- Go on a date: Intercourse is as much an emotional exercise as it is a physical one. Cutting back from other responsibilities, work, children etc and spending time alone with your partner can help you emotionally reconnect with him.
- Meditation: Meditation can help calm the mind and reduce stress. This, in turn, will enhance the production of testosterone in the adrenal glands and thereby enhance libido. Meditation can also help you disconnect from worries and tensions that may be weighing you down.
- Medication: When it comes to a diminished libido, medication may be an effective form of treatment, but it must be tailored to the individual. While estrogen skin creams may be beneficial for some women, others may benefit from testosterone supplements. A few antidepressants can also enhance a woman's libido by increasing dopamine and norepinephrine levels. Viagra can also help enhance a woman's libido especially in cases where the lowered libido was caused by antidepressants.
We have been married for 4 yrs. But my wife is not able to conceive. Previously dishonored with blockage in fallopian tubes .also surgery has done. But still pregnancy is not happening.
Many physician say using soap to wash the vagina is wrong but what can a girl use to wash her vagina during her menstrual period to remove the blood stench and still not have an infection.
I delivered my 3 kg 300 gm baby in a private hospital. There I got mediolateral and midline episiotomy. After an hour as the doctor said my stitches broke open andi was also leaking huge amounts of blood. Dr. said they were huge clots formed which came out and she manually did removed some clots. I do not know how many were they .but the blood was enough to fill half a bucket. And she re stitched me. She said I had problems within hygiene .thats y stitches were getting broken. However .i do not find it true as none of my doctors or any other doctor .who saw me that day or day after delivery said so. Also .post delivery I found out that I had rectovaginal fistula. Due to episiotomy or whatever the doctor did while my delivery. Now I am suffering from rectovaginal fistula. All my stitches have broken again. I saw another doctor and was kept on antibiotics for a week in the hospital. After that I was discharged .saying that stitches and the fistula would heal by itself. .earlier I was passing all the stools through vagina. But now .i am able to pass 60 percent through anus and 40 percent through vagina. But its been 2 weeks and now I am not finding any more improvement. Also the broken stitches have healed. But I find a very small skin patch that is less than 2 cm between my anus and vagina. And a v shaped slit at the side. That is scaring me as it will open up again. Because there is very less of skin in that area. I was told to wait for 6 weeks for the fistula to get healed on its own and. I do not have any clue about stitches. What to do. I am so depressed. As I get pain sometimes in that slit area. And bowels coming from my vagina. Its so scary. Please help.
I am 18 nd I have sex with my partner on 5th December. But not fully sex only penis goes 1 cm inside vagina but no semen came out from boy. Is there chance of pregnancy? But I am 3 day late for my periods?
As per test my wife ovary has stuck with vaginal tube for that reason eggs unable to move in fallopian tube, please help me for to get ovary free from vaginally tube and she can get pregnan
Is it safe to suck the penis just after removing the condom. My concern is the lubricant on the condom through penis will go in mouth & then in stomach.
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.
It is important that you protect yourself from various types of diseases and infections as much as possible. Female condoms are used to have protected intercourse so as to avoid contact with ejaculatory fluids. These condoms help a person to steer clear of blood, semen and vaginal fluids as well. Female condoms fall under the category of barrier contraceptives. They are considered to be less effective in comparison to male condoms, but are nonetheless good for preventing any kind of infection. Ensuring fine health through safe sex is your due responsibility. Hence, a little knowledge about these contraceptives is helpful if you wish to shun chances of unwanted pregnancy or Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
What is it like?
A female condom looks like an ill fitting hollow cylinder. It is a thin sheath with a closed end, that goes inside the vagina and an open end that remains outside the vagina covering other external, genital parts. The covered end has to be inserted into the vagina or into the anus. It is a misconception, that female condoms can only be used by females. It is predominantly used by females, but can also be used by any receptive partner during sexual intercourse. The ends have circular rings to keep the condom in place.
What are they made of?
Femidoms are usually made up of polyurethane. This material is expensive, making the product costly. The need for a cost effective product was immediately felt to encourage the use of condoms among females. Thus, the next generation of female condoms were made with synthetic Nitrile. Nitrile proved to be a competent substitute as it did away with the annoying noises polyurethane made during sex. It also reduced condom pricing considerably. Researchers have also come up with natural latex female condoms that retain the feel of a male condom.
Benefits of using a female condom
It is a great barrier in thwarting the flow of semen into the womb. Thus, they reduce the risk of accidental pregnancy. It also protects you against sexually transmitted infections like gonorrhoea, Syphilis, and HIV. Sex partners should be careful to refrain from any sexual contact before the insertion of a female condom. Only after the condom has been placed properly, the penis should enter the vagina or the anus. Femidoms are available in varied sizes, but the average sized condom fits most females. Large sized condoms can be used by new mothers. It is advised to buy condoms that bear the CE mark on them. The CE mark represents European Safety Standards and thus, leaves you least vulnerable to accidents or diseases.