Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P V Saras ChandrikaYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, during period. Lot of blood flow from vagina. What I do now. My sister age is 12 years old.
I am planning to have a baby. But wanted to be sure tht der wud b no complication. I hv a habit f smoking nd drinking as well.
What happens to married women if she is excited very much and didn't get sex? Is this called "tadap" Whether she looses control on her body? What are its side effects?
Hi Doctors, Please help me I'm 18 weeks pregnant & suffering from soar throat for past 4 days with headache with temperature 98-99 I'm really scared my tummy feels cold some time please help me please.
Hi, If I pill is taken only once without being pregnant is harmful for health and for future pregnancy Also I have heard that after we take i pill we will bleed if implantation has not been occurred so if this is same even if girl is not pregnant Thank you.
She has delayed periods. But every time found my reports normal. Acne and hairs are visible on her face with pores. She also has thyroid problem.
I am married ,age-29 years and we are trying for baby past six months, I have hypothyroidism with recent tsh value -8.3micro IU/ml and dosage is 50 mcg of eltroxin, So Am I good enough to conceive with above tsh level or need to take any care or precautions to conceive faster. And what could be the reasons for not conceiving so far. Kindly give your suggestions and help me out in this.
Her age is 21. Her period come let.& 2 time in month. Not fix date. Due to on face pimples. So please suggest for her good solution.
Hello Doctor, I am 26 year old and got married last November. We wish for a baby. My vaginal hole is really tight and while trying for intercourse his penis doesn't go in at all and am feeling pain with fingers sometimes. Could you please advise, is there any way I can have a hole/enlarge my vaginal opening.
Me and my husband are suffering from tb, we both are under medication fr the past 2 months, we wnt 2 conceive. Should we conceive aftr d medication is complete?
A collection of symptoms typically occurring between ovulation and menses (discharge of blood and from the uterus) is defined as premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome symptoms can either be physical or emotional.
Physical symptoms and signs include:
- Muscle or joint pain
- Weight gain due to fluid retention
- Bloated abdomen
- Breast tenderness
- Acne breakouts
- Diarrhoea or constipation
While other behavioural and emotional symptoms include:
- Anxiety or tension
- Depressed mood
- Crying spells
- Anger or irritability and mood swings
- Food cravings and appetite changes
- Social withdrawal
- Poor concentration
Causes: The exact cause of PMS is unknown. But there are several contributing factors, such as:
- Cyclic hormonal changes: The hormones oestrogen and progesterone fluctuate a lot while preparing for a normal menstrual cycle. This fluctuation causes some of the symptoms of PMS.
- Chemical changes: The fluctuation of serotonin, a kind of neurotransmitter (brain chemical), affects the mood, which causes some of the emotional symptoms of PMS. For instance, insufficient serotonin triggers premenstrual depression, insomnia, food cravings and fatigue.
- Depression: If the PMS symptoms are severe, depression could be the underlying cause, though it doesn't usually trigger all of the symptoms.
Treatment: There is no permanent cure for PMS, but a few lifestyle changes and home remedies can work very well for you. Some treatment options include:
- To ease abdominal bloating, drink lots of fluids
- Eat a balanced diet comprised of plenty of vegetables and fruits. Reduce your alcohol, caffeine, salt and sugar intake.
- You can take supplements such as magnesium, calcium, vitamin B-6 and folic acid to reduce mood swings and cramps.
- Take vitamin D supplements to relieve symptoms
- Sleep for at least eight hours in the night to counter fatigue
- Exercise to improve your emotional health and reduce bloating
- Try to reduce your stress as much as you can; read a book or walk to relieve some stress.
Besides, these lifestyle changes, you can take over-the-counter medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen to reduce stomach cramps, muscles aches and headaches. Diuretics (drugs that increase urination) are excellent treatments for bloating and fluid retention. However, consult your doctor before consuming any medication or supplement.