Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P V Saras Chandrika
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P V Saras ChandrikaYour feedback matters!
I'm pregnant and its 29 weeks are completed of my pregnancy . I am suffering from stomach pain on left uper side just down side of my left brest. Is it problem.
Hi doctor, I am 25 years old and having irregular mensuration. I didn' t get period from 4 months, from initial stage I am facing the same problem. Could you please suggest me some medicine to get my periods on regular basis. Awaiting your reply. Regards
Hi, I experience pain in right nipple from 40 to 60 mins on the 15th day of my periods. This pain is unbearable and makes me cry. Also I can't touch the nipple during this period. No discharge from nipple. This pain is only in the right nipple. Also, I take dronis 30 for periods as my periods are irregular. I also take 1500 mg cetapin as I suffer from pcos. Please tell me what should I do for this nipple pain which is very sharp. Also it does not happen every month, it happens after 2 months or so. Thanks.
I took unwanted 72 pill after 24 hours of the sex. My. Expected date for bleeding is. 12 april. Usually I get periods of 25 days, is that pill is worthful.
Mosquito bites are a common occurrence but do you know, at least 1 million people die every year due to diseases spread by these mosquitoes, as per World Health Organization (WHO). So what should you do to prevent mosquito breeding at home?
Using Camphor or camphor oil is the best solution, as it is a natural repellent. Camphor oil or commonly known as Kapoor ka Tel offers a number of health benefits that most of us are not aware of. It is a popular sedative, stimulant, antiseptic, antispasmodic and decongestant. It is extracted from the camphor tree, the scientific name of which is Cinnamomum camphora. Other common Ayurvedic names of camphor are Ghanasara, Sheetabhra, Himavaluka and Sphatika. Additionally, apart from the cooling effect, camphor oil also has a strong aroma.
Following are the benefits of camphor oil-
1. Camphor oil as a stimulant: Camphor oil actively boosts the functioning of the various organs of the body including circulatory, excretory, digestive system and the overall metabolism. Camphor oil has a scraping nature which helps in maintaining Kapha dosha, level of cholesterol and prevents clotting in blood vessels.
2. Camphor oil as an antiseptic: Camphor oil is an excellent disinfectant and is mixed with other herbal oils before it is applied. In many households, it is used as a water disinfectant, especially during the rainy season. A cloth soaked in camphor oil, when kept in a room, drives away all the insects and germs. A few drops of camphor oil when poured into a container of grains keeps it safe from the insects. Camphor oil lotions are used for treating various forms of infections. It disinfects the body and also has the power to keep lice away.
3. Camphor oil as a remedy for cough: If anyone of you is suffering from chronic cough, then camphor is a very good remedy. Just put a few drops of it in boiling water and inhale the vapor.
4. Camphor oil as an anesthetic: Camphor oil is an excellent agent for local anesthesia, as you will feel a numbness after applying it. Further, it can soothe nerve disorders and convulsions. Camphor oil when applied with a carrier oil is very beneficial for controlling Parkinson’s disease, nervousness and epileptic attacks.
5. Camphor oil as an aphrodisiac: Consumption of camphor oil can boost your libido as it can stimulate that portion of your brain, which controls the sexual desire. External application of camphor oil can treat erectile problems, by enhancing the circulation of blood.
6. Camphor oil as an antineuralgic: Neuralgia is related to swelling of the blood vessels and camphor oil is an excellent cure for it. It decreases the pressure caused by the blood vessels thus reducing pressure on Ninth Cranial Nerve.
7. Camphor oil as an antirheumatic: Camphor oil can easily stimulate the circulatory system because of its stimulating properties, which is a crucial factor in managing arthritis, gout and other rheumatic problems. Mix it with olive or sesame oil and then apply it on your skin, but make sure the concentration of camphor should not cross 11%.
Apart from these properties, camphor oil is used in treating hysteria, epilepsy, food poisoning, whooping cough and many other problems. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!