Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I have infection in my chest due to some dust and polluted air, so I cant breath well while doing some work or anything now I want to Ask you to how I can get relief from this.
Hi doctor a very good morning 2 months before I was having a feeling that I will die and after that I got an attack on the evening while I was on gym I got dizziness and my heart was beating very fast and headache and I was breathing very fast and confusion and after that after 3 day I got same attack in evening when I investigate doc said that there is nothing its normal and after that I had done ct brain which is report to be normal and my ct pns shows mild deviated nasal septum towards left and right maxillary sinusitus I had taken medicine from last two months but now also iam having headache and iam feeling that I will die iam having confusion I am feeling worry and totally lost now iam taking antidepressant pill for last 5 days but then also iam having headache. Is it due to my thinking am I depressed. Pls help iam going crazy because of this.
I am 57 year old. Suffering from type ii diabetes for 10 year. Now sugar level is normal for 2 months. But my BP was 179/105. On investigation s. creatinine is 2.4 and blood urea 71. After medication by MD physician BP came down and liver profile and s. electrolyte is normal. But blood urea and s. Creatinine is same. What I should do. What precaution in diet to be taken. BP is 128/87 today.
My wife is having severe pain around ribs along with shortness of breath. Cardio, pulmonologist and gastro specialist examined and certified nothing wrong. While checking the complete blood test we found some points abnormal as mentioned below. Is there any relation those deficiency with pain Vitamin D 4.66ng/ml B12-254pg/ml TSH-6.27 total RBC-4.84 platelet count-419 MCV-104.1.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.