Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. P. V. Ramachandra RajuYour feedback matters!
When I am going to running in the early morning, I feel weakness. And chest pain. 1km cross easily after that I feel. But I want to running 2 km without weakness. I take green vegetables also and cow milk. But weight no loss. And one thing in tv adds show a medicine that revital. Can I take for this purpose. Plzz tell me that the revital.
While getting up from bed my left chest pains, during sneezing also its paining for a moment. May I what is the reason? My age is 25.
My bp is 144/85. I am 20 years old. I have no symptoms of high bp. I do not use alcohol, my weight is perfect. I do exercise daily. Even then my bp is not normal. Please give me some tips for controling my bp. With regards. Thanking you. Sir
I am having pain in my chest for the past few days. I am also taking cod liver oil capsules from a week. Is that the problem?
I am looking for remedy for my father in law who is 84 got knee replacement one year back and bypass heart surgery and back surgery around 10-20 years back respectively. On regular CGHS medication but after knee surgery, his knees are ok no pain etc. But he lost strength to pick his feet and feel heaviness. He is now diagnosed with Severe Cervical problem and not in a position to pic up the things and hands shivering. Do not afford to have any further surgical treatment. He is now mostly bed ridden. He can sits few hours in a day by taking some support but can not able to stand even with walker due to loss of strength. Any good remedy for getting strengthen the nervous system so as to able to do his personal daily work. Any good diet to improve his health.
So what is the problem in young people?
Usually you people are very sensitive now days you can't come out from depressions in fact depression depress your entire system resulting in a syndrome. Which is almost untreatable.
You are leading a life full of fantasies unnatural diets a lot of narcotics and sleepless nights.
So do you really want to overcome of it?
You should because it will ruin your entire system
So what should you do.
1. Correct your diet. Cut off salt, intake fruits veggies, home baked items are best for you.
2. Do exercise routinely.
3. Through all those unnecessary things out of your life which make you sleepless of correct them.
4. Narcotics like cigarettes alcohol Gutka tobacco are very harmful.
5. Limit the use of electronics like phones laptops.
6. Take a good sleep and stay away from stress beat it before it lead you.
I am 30 weeks pregnant. I am feeling too much discomfort and pain in my chest. May be because of the baby pressing the diaphragm. The pain is intolerable. And making me cry and is more intense when lying on bed even in the side position. Cannot sleep because the discomfort. Its severe.
Yesterday night my mother had hypertension of 160/110 and the next morning it was 120/80. What is the reason for this? Whether sudden rise in blood pressure will affect the health?
My father has 3 heart blockages. Doctors are suggesting bypass surgery, but we want to treat it with ayurvedic and homeopathic medicines without surgery. Is this possible.
Please clarify "sleeping on your left side" Should one sleep on the left shoulder, facing on your left, with the heart heart down? Or should one sleep on the right shoulder, facing right, keeping the heart up.
Hi Doc, I am a 33 years old man and have extreme high cholesterol problem. Kindly suggest me a way through which I can come over this disease without any medication as it has already caused me minor chest pain occasionally and yellow marks on the corner of my eyes.
I am having anxiety problem from past few months. Whenever unfavorable situation comes I feel uncomfortable, having some pain in chest area, have uneasy breathing, & feel GHABRAHAT. Most of the time I feel nervous, tired and not willing to work on anything. I tried but not able to perform meditation, exercise. Please suggest some medicine which improves this situation and give me confidence to work in all odd situation.
My uncle recently been for by pass heart surgery. Now after surgery what the careful steps he should follow and how often he should visit hospital for checkup, are there any chances of heartattack again in future. Are there any other health issues after the surgery?
Sir/Mam My mother not sleeping well at night. She suddenly wakeup. She said that heart beat was very high at the time she wake up. Please doctor help and give me your suggestions. Thank you.
My VLDL cholesterol is 37 mg/dl where reference range is 10-35 mg/dl. And triglycerides is 185 mg/dl where reference range is 40-140 mg/dl for female so please tell me whether it is abnormal?
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.