Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. P. V. L. N. MurthyYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and suffering from snoring issues in all sleep positions. Lying sideways is also not helping. It is really embarrassing.
Hello Lybrate yesterday night when I am having dinner I consumed chicken curry with rice and while eating I felt like a piece of bone is strucked in my throat and when trying to swallow it ruptured, like it is cutting me from inside in the throat and after a while it just went into stomach but I really felt hell for just a moment so what I have to do, is it common or it really did something wrong to throat really at middle. And is it digest inside or I have to take any medicine I felt like getting a cut inside like scrolling. It really can damage inside. Help me out of this.
I am suffering from tonsil from last three years and I'll already tried all type of treatment but if I'll missed any treatment or any better idea then please give me some tip at least I'll manage my tonsil.
I feel increase in throat irritation as the day goes and it will be very less when i wake up. Especially when i have coffe or tea or any hot drinks i feel its increasing. What i have to do to get rid of it.
I have a throat problem. I have left drinking chilled stuff because it damages my throat instantly. With in every 2-3 weeks I get a sore throat and because of that I get Fever, cough and cold as well. Sore throat is so bad that I cannot even talk at least for a day. Please suggest any solution. Thank you.
When I wake up after sleep my throat and tongue are extremely dry. I am suffering from this problem from last few weeks. please suggest me remedies.
I have got operated for polyps and bone straitening of nose in 2002. Since then I am having allergy in nose. But since one year after I came to green colour mucus is forming in nose and nose is completely blocked. Used nasal sprays, ayurveda, homoeo medicines but still I have formation of green colour mucus in nose. Please suggest remedy.
Sir mere throat me kal se kuchh khate samay pain ho raha hai aur mere left side neck me kuchh swelling ya lump type sa lag raha hai aur ye swelling ya lump25 ya 26 day se hai aur kabhi kabhi swelling ya lump se aspass khujlee bhi hoti hai sath hi kabhi back left skull ke niche pain bhi hota hai thoda pain hota jankari de aur meri age 26 year hai aur me koi smoking alcohol bhi nahi karata hoon.
I feel throat burning past two days and today I feel stomach burning also why it happens and what is the remedy.
I have chronic snoring problem.... It makes my sleep not comfortable... Any treatment available to overcome this?
Sir. Esa lgta hai ki mere gle m kuch atk sa gya h aur mere ear m kuch Bhari sa lagta h karib do mahine .aur sir din Kam se Kam 2 se 5 bar chinkne ki problem bhi h.
I get gradual headache and throat infection. It gets cured after consulting a doctor and taking antibiotics. Bt after a couple of days it starts again. Can you please tell me the reason and the solution for it.
I always suffer from a problem that is tonsil. It is very painful and I can not handle it. What I do to get rid of this.
Tinnitus from more than 2 years hypersensitivity to noise. Now its manageable than before but still problem persists. No structural damage. No other hearing problem. Only not able to tolerate normal or cacophony or loud dj music. Tried homeopathy tried allopathy n tried ayurvrdic. Pls help. Really frustrated by whole ear ringing. Its better than before. But not gone. If I hear loud sound ear ringing gets louder. In day its less in night is less. Normal noise become louder at times to ears.
Dear sir/madam, I have small small ulcer type of infection on my pharynx layer of throat causing irritation and common cold from last 8 months. So please tell me the reason why it cause sir? And wt medicines that I have to take to cure from this.
Doctor I am 16 year old, from 3 to 4 days I am feeling dizziness, I feeling little bit head ache, feeling head heavy and I have vomiting 2 times yesterday. Please sir give me solution or advice. Doctor I think your advice is for free?
I accidentally hit my left side of the skull above the ear by a sharp and rigid corner of an object (bed) and now that part of my skull is swelled. Is this minor and would be healed automatically if not what should I do?
Last friday I been to kolkata and I got fever. Fr last 3 days m suffering frn fever 99°F and mild body pain Throat pain. What is the reason?
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.