Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
I am having daughter who is 2.5 years old. She is having a very poor appetite. She doesn't eat anything. Her weight is is also low. Please suggest medicines for appetite increased and to grow her weight.
I am very concerned with two problems regarding my baby. 1.delayed speech, 2 comparatively less weight. 1.delayed speech: my baby is 22+ months old. She still tells few words such as" ta ta, ga ga" na na" ma ma" ba ba" sometimes alone. When I tell her to tell something, she does not say anything. She looks at me and laugh sometimes. She listens to my song and rhymes and laughs. She points out every thing by hinting. She does not want to say anything, though her learning of walking is also delayed. She leant to walk in 18 to 20 months. 2.Less weight: Her present weight is10+ kg. But weight should be more than it. I desperately need any harmless and effective medicated health drink or milk for her. please tell the solutions for those problems. I am very worried. Thanking u.
My son is 10 months old. At times, may be once a day or twice a day, his thumb finger gets struck. Meaning its bend and if we try to straighten that there would be a noise (like breaking knuckle). This is observed only in his right hand. Consulted couple of pediatricians here and some are telling this is common - it would get back to normal by time but others says that this is trigger thumb. Please suggest whether to wait or not? He is not crying while we straighten his finger. Please suggest if waiting would worsen or help? If we could wait, how long we could wait? If its trigger thumb, then is there any other treatment other than surgery? If at all its surgery would that be a permanent solution?
My baby girl is 4 months old. She is in habit of taking & sucking Right thumb into her mouth. Please advise me how to get rid of that habit.
Hello. My son is suffering from allergies and cough problem, his age is 8.5 year. Esr is high and getting a little swelling under eyes and in body too. Please suggest a permanent solution.
My baby is of 6 months can I give him cerelac but I have heard that cerelac is banned so what can I give him instead of cerelac?
My son is quarter to four years old and is suffering from cold and cough. Someone suggested me SHARBAT BANAFSHA . Can I give it to him and how much?
My son is six years and eight months old. He is having problem of bedwetting, I have tried but still he has not overcome with this problem, kindly suggest what should so that he can overcome this problem.
I have 23 month old child he catch two much cold and running nose and he is lethargic. I want to carry on with Ayurvedic medicine pls help me out. The problem is he gets running cold every 15 days we give him regularly tulsi water but still problem come again and again.
My baby is 2 months 4 days old? What should be his feeding schedule? He was born full time with 2.6 kg wt.
My 5 months baby have less immunity am giving only breast milk.. What I want to eat for increasing my baby is immunity.. Help please .
My daughter is 19 months old. She is suffering from persistent diarrhoea of 7 to 10 days. She has been recommended ZnD, Zeedott, Benegut, Pedialyte. Worried about my little one as her intakes are very less. Urine output is also low. Though she is active but fussy about eating. Concerned about management of situation. We are trying to give her chaach, coconut water, khichdi, soup, soya milk etc. But she is not having it much.
My 6 yrs daughter not taking regular food at lunch and dinner time. Always avoid and saying not hungry. Toilet also go on alternative day. Although Health wise good. Please suggest any checkup to be done or any medicine required to be given.
The festival of Diwali is greeted with great pomp and splendour and along with the regular festivities, the pollution levels in the air also rise due to the ritual of bursting fire crackers. In an analysis, the rise of harmful pollutants such as sulphur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide seemed to reveal a disturbing outcome.
The rise in pollution during Diwali affects you in the following ways:
- The PM (particulate matter which is smaller than 2.5mm) enters your lungs (learn more about lung cancer) and bloodstream and has several health impacts including chronic respiratory symptoms such as painful breathing and shortness of breath which might cause premature death.
- High sulphur dioxide levels in the air during Diwali also lead to inflammation of air passages and causes complications in respiration.
- A compound called ‘strontium’ found in the atmosphere multiplies by 120 times during the festival and causes bone damage and blood clotting ailments.
- Firecrackers contain heavy metals which are toxic to the human body and the amount of magnesium in the air goes up by 22x, which poses a significant threat to all forms of life.
- The noise pollution also rises during the festival and in extreme cases, can permanently damage one’s hearing.
However, there are a few measures you can undertake to steer clear of the excessive pollutants present in the air:
- Limit the amount of time you spend outdoors even while exercising. This is because the air remains contaminated, days after all the festivities get over and the pollutants take a very long time to dissipate.
- Even on the road, drive with the windows of your car rolled up to avoid intake of adulterated air and use a face mask if you are a two-wheeler rider.
- Plant a lot of green plants inside your house as they purify the air you are breathing and ensure a supply of fresh oxygen.
- Install an air purifier in the room to make sure you breathe in fresh, uncontaminated oxygen when you sleep. The air purifier will also help in lessening your respiratory complications.
Also, in case you notice any respiratory or breathing problem, it is advisable that you consult a pulmonologist, to rule out serious health issues.