Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. P. Udaya KumarYour feedback matters!
In my mouth there are three small poxes just inside the lips I feels pain when I take food or water. Suggest me thanks.
Hi, my daughter is four years old she had large cavities in morals teeth lower jaw, also upper front teeth r all damaged. She had pain and infection, thr is pus also, what shud v do. R these teeth removable at this stage. please need your opinion.
On 26 -12-2016 at 2 pm my tooth was extracted. How many hours I should not smoke after tooth extraction.in how many hours can I smoke and can I drink whiskey with soda please reply.
I am suffering from bad breath from LST few days. I feel bad smell from my mouth if I close it for a hour or more. I felt a type of gas coming from stomach sometimes. Pls hlp me. I wnt to get rid of it.
I, 32 years old, actually I open coca cola bottle from mouth, by chance it slip from the mouth and hit to teeth and chin, little swelling at chin and front down teeth is paining, what should I do?
I have yellow teeth .one of the doctor said it is due to fluoride. Please tell me how to whiten my teeth fast.
My daughter is 16 years old. Her front teeth are disarrayed and there is an extra tooth that requires removal followed by re arrangement of the front teeth. She is anxious about the surgery for the pain it may cause. Can you please inform us of the correct age and the dynamics of the surgery?
I am 13 year old, there is regular pain in my upper jaw teeth. As per doctor I should remove it, because it has deen destroyed by germs. Kinly suggest.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.
My daughter is 3 years old she is suffering from fever in 5 days and mouth ulcer also have start. Please tell me what I do?
I am 39 years old but due to cavity in teeth both side of jaw all teeth broken and upper jaw also one teeth each cavity.
My uvula got increased, is it a serious problem, if so how could I resolve my problem. Please help Thanks.
I am regularly brush twice in a day But I have cavity problem. I am using colgate strong teeth toothpaste. Suggest some effective toothpaste for cavities.
My left chicks is swollen. Its pain a lot. Its looks like a new teeth is coming. My age is 25 years and I am a male.
Myth # 2 - Bad Breath means you are a Bad Brusher - Bad oral hygiene is one of the causes for Bad Breath other causes include Indigestion,Dry Mouth,Lack of Salivation,Sinusitis and post nasal Drip &Uncontrolled diabetes
Myth # 3 - Regular use of mouth wash is good for oral hygiene - fact is mouth washes are good for maintenance of oral hygiene but only when it is indicated and prescribed by your dentist.
Myth # 4 - Scaling and polishing will lead to spaces in between the teeth - the fact is after removal of calculus one starts feeling the gaps in between the teeth which were occupied by it.One need to start taking care from beginning so that they do not come across a situation where they have lots of calculus in between the teeth which lead to gum recession and spacing between the teeth.
Myth # 5 - Brushing with hard toothbrush will clean teeth more effectively - In fact bristles of hard toothbrush do not reach the crevices of the teeth and one need to apply more pressure. In the process all stress is borne by enamel and it starts wearing off.