Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Im 21 yr old grl. I had my periods 22days late. N it started after I took homeopathy medicine. For frst 2days it had normal flow. Bt on 3rd n 4th day I had jst some spotting. Im worried can I still b pregnant. It was for the frst tym whn my periods were 20 days late. Plzz help me.
One of my top missions has been is to educate people on the true cause of heart disease, and it’s not cholesterol. Most doctors and cardiologists are still testing their patients’ cholesterol numbers and wearing out their prescription pads with orders for prescription-lowering statin drugs. Meanwhile the true cause of heart disease, inflammation, is still largely ignored
The hypothetical link between high levels of total cholesterol and heart disease has NEVER been proven. It’s a diagnosis conjured up to serve drug companies who want to sell cholesterol-lowering statin drugs.
Cholesterol levels are a poor predictor of heart attacks. Only about 50% of heart attack victims have high cholesterol levels, and 50% of people who have high cholesterol do not have heart disease.
Recent studies suggest statin drugs are associated with a higher risk of diabetes, which is a major risk factor for heart disease.
I am suffering with acne disease so finding a exact treatment for this. What is the resolution for it.
Penis cancer is a form of cancer which affects the penis. It can be caused due to poor hygiene, not being circumcised, HPV infection (human papillomavirus), engaging in coitus with many sexual partners and overuse of tobacco.
Facts about Penis Cancer:
- Malignant cancer cells start to form in the tissues of the penis.
- Redness, discharge, irritation, sores, lumps and bleeding is characterized by penis cancer.
- Treatment and prognosis usually depends on the stage, size and location of the tumor.
Symptoms of Penis Cancer:
- A lumpy feeling on the penis.
- Change in the color of an area in the penis.
- A part of the skin in the penis becoming thicker.
- A sore (ulcer) that can bleed.
- A velvety and reddish rash.
- Crusty and small bumps.
- Growths which are bluish- brown and flat.
- Smelly discharge of fluid under the penis-foreskin.
- Swelling can occur at the end of the penis where the foreskin usually ends.
- Lymph nodes in the groin area which spreads to the penis.
Diagnosing Penis Cancer:
- CAT Scan (CT scan)- This is a procedure in which detailed pictures of a particular area in your body is taken from different angles. A dye is swallowed or injected so that the organs are shown more clearly. This procedure is also called computerized axial tomography or computerized tomography.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)- This procedure involves using radio waves, magnetic waves and a computer to make a picture of an area inside the body. A chemical called gadolinium is injected in the vein so that the cancer cells can show up bigger and brighter in the detailed picture.
- Ultrasound Exam- This procedure involves ultrasounds (high-energy sound waves) bounce of organs and internal tissues. This helps to detect the cancer cells. The echoes form a detailed picture of body tissues. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a oncologist and ask a free question.