Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. P. Thirupathi RaoYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 30 yes old and I'm suffering from PSORIASIS as per the symptoms. Symptoms - Redding on face after shaving then after dry its looks like dandruff on face - white particles like dandruff in hairs Please suggest some better and fast treatment to recover the same.
My health is not better I am sometimes fever and cold I am diabties peasant please help me and my weight is high please take a solution thanks.
Hey I'm having a slight tingling pain on my right testicle mainly on the side and back side of the testicle that's shooting down to my inner thigh. Is it because of heat or regular bike riding or is it epididymitis. A slight burning sensation on top and back of testicle as well.
I'm drinking coconut water twice or thrice for a week continuously. Can you give me it would help in what ways.
Sir I have problem of piles few months. I tried many medicines but not it work. So can I help with me.
Regards, I am having a question for my mom, she is 58 years old Her Medical History: she is having thyroid from last 10-12 years but its in control, She is not having diabetes and blood pressure. Problem: She is not able to have a single bite of spicy food from almost last 2 years. First of all she stopped taking outside spicy food and now she can't have home spicy foods also. She is not able to have a single bite of green chillies. Treatment done: We have taken some reports by consulting our family doctor. The sonography report came normal, but the ECG was little bit abnormal so we consult a cardiologist, and we have taken out 2D echo and stress test and both the reports came normal. Have a Good Day Thank You.
My father is a diabetes patient since last 5-6 years. He does not take insulin. He is leading it normal but he does not follow a proper diet. Please provide a proper diet chart. Vegetarian meals.
I have migraine since last 5 years but after a long doctor treatment there is no progress in my health what should I do fr it?
Diabetic hand syndrome or finger joint pain in diabetic patients:
Finger joint pain in diabetic patients is also known as diabetic hand syndrome people suffering with type 1 diabetes are at risk of developing osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is the condition where your bone density decreases day by day making you stoop, abnormal body posture, bone pain and risk of fracture even with minor injury. You can prevent this by taking proper healthy food rich in calcium and vitamin d, doing weight bearing exercise and walking to strengthen the bones and joints.
Obesity and damage to the blood vessels and nerves due to abnormal blood sugar causes bones and joint disorder in diabetic patients.
Diabetic arthropathy or charcot joint is the common joint disorder caused to nerve damage in diabetic patients.
Signs and symptoms of diabetic arthropathy are:
- Swelling around the finger jointsyour joints may lose its normal shapeloss of sensation around the affected jointsabnormal sensation like tingling or pricking sensationunable to bear weight
- Timely diagnosis and intervention can definitely prevent further progression.
- Diabetic hand syndrome is a condition in which the skin over the hands become waxy and thick. It also causes the restriction in the joint movements of the hand. This is usually seen in persons with very long standing and untreated diabetes. It is uncommon among general population and exact cause is also not known yet.
- Physiotherapy will definitely improve the condition and prevent further progression.
- Osteoarthritis - individual suffering with type 2 diabetes and obesity are more prone to osteoarthritis. In this the cartilage inside the joint between the bones is degenerated.
Signs and symptoms are:
- Pain in the affected jointslimited joint movements or stiffnessreduced flexibilityswellingweight loss, exercise, proper medication, physiotherapy, oil massage and vasti will improve the condition.
- Frozen shoulder
- Majority of people suffering with diabetes have high chance of getting frozen shoulder.
- Signs and symptoms
- Pain and tenderness over the shoulder regionunable to lift the hand over headdecreased range of shoulder movements.
Physiotherapy plays a very important role in management of frozen shoulder. In ayurvedic rasna saptaka kashayam and trayodashanga guggulu are very effective. External treatments like patra pinda sveda, kukkutanda sveda will drastically reduce the pain.
Forestier disease - It is commonly known as dish - diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis. Usually spine is mostly affected. There will be hardening and thickening of tendons and ligaments around the joints along with extra growth of bone.
Symptoms are pain and restricted movement. Advanced stage may require surgical intervention.
Dupuytren deformity - It is a condition characterised by pain, contracture of fingers and you will be unable to straighten the affected fingers. It is caused due to thickening of tendons, ligaments and other connective tissues in the palm. It is usually seen in persons with diabetes for very long period.
External treatments like abhyanga, sevda along with physiotherapy will reduce the symptoms.