Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P. Thirupathi Rao
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. P. Thirupathi RaoYour feedback matters!
I am a cricket player and I have deep head ache when I stand in the sunlight some times I have increased heart rate.
I have headache, Cold, legs pain, backpain, I get pain in stomach sometimes and also pain in body. Can you esclavate my problem?
I'm having skin infection around my genital area, mainly on scrotal sac and in groin region. It seems like some kind of fungal infection, with itching and white discolouration of skin. The infected skin of scrotum has become scaly in appearance with dandruff like condition. Please help. (I'm a medical student)
My mother is 47 years old. She has snoring problem. She snores loudly when asleep. And her throat and mouth becomes dry often when she is asleep. She tested for thyroid and blood sugar but everything is normal. She has blood pressure problem from last twenty years. She opted for homeopathic treatment for a long time but nothing happened. Doctor suggest something.
Gastric acid is formed in the stomach by hydrochloric acid ( HCI ) ,
Potassium Chloride ( KCI ) and Sodium Chloride ( NAC ) which causes acidity.
Here are some tips to reduce Acidity :
- Choose an alkaline diet – If you remember from your chemistry class in school, the pH Scale provides a measure between 0 most acidic and +14 most alkaline.Our body’s optimum is pH 7. 36 which is tilted towards being alkaline, an alkaline diet is one which helps you maintain a perfect Ph balance and does not create unnecessary acids. It is a fact that we usually like a lot of acidic food but this only harms our optimum body function.
- Eat Greens- Eat a lot of green vegetables, fruits, roots, nuts. These are alkaline and keep you away from acidic gases. Make vegetables the focus of your meals, not meats.
- Reduce the intake of Acidic food- Reduce your intake of acidic food like eggs, refined sugar, meat, white flour, and dairy.Limit Alcohol Consumption- Alcohol has high sugar content and is highly acidic. In large quantities, it can be fatal. It is perfectly ‘ok’ if you like a glass of beer or wine every now and then. Just be conscious of how much you drink.
- Drink Alkaline Water – Drink a lot of alkaline water at least 8 to 10 glasses a day. Average tap water has an alkaline content of about 6.5 to 7 Ph but alkaline water has about 9 Ph . This will keep your body most hydrated and make sure you do not generate unnecessary gas or acid.
- Exercise – Break into a sweat regularly. This will also help losing weight while keeping acidity in check.Seek Balance – Stress is a major cause for acid as well, so look at mind altering exercises like Meditation , Yoga , deep breathing and long walks.
When cold weather comes calling, so does the dry skin. Sales of lotion skyrocket, and sometimes even a ridiculous amount of lotion on the hands, arms or anywhere else feels like a losing battle against the dry air. But the good news is that there are several things a man can do for cold weather care, not only to enhance his usual penis care but to make his skin feel better in general.
It's important to remember that sometimes, the very nature of winter means that a guy will face dry skin - it's not anything he's doing wrong. The very cold air naturally pulls moisture from the skin. Add in any sort of wind and suddenly, the skin feels so dry it's begging for lotion or any other type of moisture - it's why so many people obsessively lick their lips when they are out and about in the wintertime. And the things a person must wear to stay warm, such as the thick layers of wool and cotton, also contribute to rubbing against the skin, which only exacerbates a dry skin situation.
Here's how to make the best of those wintertime issues and maintain great penis health:
1. Get clean the proper way. One of the first lines of defense against dry skin is ensuring that it starts out moisturized in the first place. That can be achieved with a good soapless cleanser, one that promises to clean the skin but not strip it of the natural oils it needs to hold moisture inside. Look for a cleanser that contains natural ingredients, so there is no chance of harsh chemicals sneaking their way into the daily shower.
2. Moisturize immediately. Upon coming out of the shower, pat the penis dry. Never rub, as this encourages loss of oils that the delicate skin needs to keep. Then apply a good moisturizer to the penis and surrounding area. This should include vitamin E or Shea butter, as these are excellent natural hydrators. Choosing a crème that contains both is the best way to go. Remember, you should also have a separate crème or lotion to use on other parts of the body to help keep them soft as well.
3. Choose layers wisely. No one would ever expect a guy to avoid the layers during the coldest of wintertime. That's why a guy should always reach for the heavy coats, jackets and other layers, but make sure that what actually touches his skin is something soft and suitable for keeping things comfortable. Look for comfortable underwear made of cotton, and if it is a wicking material, even better. Long underwear should always be made of soft cotton.
4. Keep the air moist. Keep a home more comfortable by investing in a good humidifier that can run constantly in the background during the winter months. This adds moisture back into the dry air, which in turn keeps the place feeling as comfortable as if it were the not-so-hot days of summertime. A guy should take the time to figure out the best settings for the humidifier that keep his home as comfortable as possible.
In addition to these measures, a guy should look for a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to help him fight winter dryness. Cold weather care demands Shea butter and vitamin E, as already mentioned, but it also needs to include alpha lipoic acid, which fights the signs of aging, and vitamin C, which is the 'miracle vitamin' that helps fight off all sorts of bacterial issues. Finally, don't forget the wonders of vitamin B5, which helps enhance healthy tissue and fight off the evidence of dry skin.