Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.Swapna PriyaYour feedback matters!
My daughter who is 2 years and 8 months is suffering from boiled watery pimples which r getting burst n becoming black again new r starting, she is also feelings itching. She had the same problem earlier also twice I had given her azithromycin 200 on doctors prescription, so now also from 3 days I have been going the same syrup but she is not recovering pls suggest what to do.
Sir I am 23 year boy but my hair are going white. I tack medicine liv-50 but no result. What is the proper medicine for my trouble.
How to dark circles from below the eyes and what necessary precaution should be used. And which food I should eat.
I have a deep dark eye cycle past 3 years I can't resolved it and I have a low semen evacuation problem I take bevon multivitamin cap. For 3 month 8 - 9 month ago, please kindly help me doctor.
I losing my hair very heavily due to water so please suggest me any solution to a stop my hair fall.
In a back to basics move of sorts, many people are turning to long forgotten ancient medicinal sciences like Ayurveda in order to cure chronic and new found problems and ailments. The efficacy of Ayurveda is something that has managed to impress many people, who swear by it for every little problem that they face. Also, while it may take longer than conventional medicines to make a difference, it offers long term solutions for many ailments.
So let us find out how to deal with hair loss the Ayurvedic way:
- Causes: To begin with, let us understand how Ayurveda looks at this problem. As per Ayurveda, hair loss is a problem that is caused due to an imbalance of the Pitta Dosha in the body which can happen due to poor diet, changing seasons, lack of immunity and other related issues. Also, excessive consumption of ingredients like meat, dairy and even alcohol can lead to hair loss because the hair gets its nourishment from the plasma contained in food, as per Ayurveda.
- Bhringaraj: This one is known as the king of herbs and is usually prescribed for thicker and more lustrous hair growth. Its rejuvenating properties can remove balding and prevent premature greying as well. The best way to use it is to grind the leaves to a paste or to massage the oil into the scalp. Leaving it on the scalp overnight can work wonders.
- Amla: When used with Bhringraj, this all purpose fruit can actually help in creating a thick mop of hair. It also prevents hair loss and gives the hair a shining quality. This fruit is also known as the Indian Gooseberry and is rich in Vitamin C which also makes it ideal for fighting dandruff. Dandruff is known to be one of the most common causes of hair fall and hair loss.
- Neem: Skin conditions and hair loss can both be fixed with Neem. One can make a tonic with Neem leaves by boiling them in water and then using the mixture to wash the hair. The concentrated liquid can also be obtained by straining and making a paste which can replace your conventional shampoo as well.
- Shikakai: Anyone who has used this ingredient will know that it foams up like soap when it comes in contact with water. Shikakai paste can be used to make a natural shampoo with warm water. You can also let it brew in herbal tea for a few hours to use as a hair rinse before you shampoo.
The use of Ashwagandha, Brahmi and other herbs can also help in reducing and curing your hair loss problem.
sir i am ravi kumar, 22 years old and i have started loosing my hair...what is the solution to grow new hair...
I am suffering from psoriasis and in this there is continuously itching and all red spot on the body which looks ugly. Please tell me something about it. Thanks for responding if you could.
I am suffering from back acne for a very long time (10) years. Plzz tell me a solution to treat the back acne.
I'm 18 years old male. I am feeling itching sensation beneath outer skin of scrotum due to dot like structures outgrown. Please suggest some gel or cream or lotion to apply which has no side effect. Kindly suggest the ointment with respective brand name. Thanks.
I am having a drastic hair fall How to control it and ensure proper hair growth My age is 33 years and I am a vegetarian.
I am losing my hair very quickly. My hair is very thin. It looks pale . What steps should I take to regain strong and healthy hair.
A lower limb ulcer or a leg ulcer is characterized by the formation of a chronic sore. These sores take more than a month to heal, and tend to develop on the insides of the leg. It is characterized by symptoms of pain, swelling in the affected area and itching. The skin around the ulcer tends to harden and get discolored. A foul smelling discharge is also common.
These sores tend to form if there is a minor injury in the leg. This tends to develop when the blood circulation inside the veins of the leg is hampered, that results in an increase in blood pressure. The high blood pressure can damage the vessels under the skin, making them fragile. The skin tends to break and form ulcers easily after a cut or a wound has been sustained.
There are certain factors that increase the risks of lower limb ulcer; them being:
Obesity: Being overweight can lead to an increase in blood pressure in the leg, augmenting the risk of lower leg ulcer (learn more to reduce obesity)
Varicose Veins: This disorder is characterized by swollen veins resulting from malfunctioning valves. This disorder of the veins increases the risks of lower limb ulcers.
Age: Ageing increases the chances of lower leg ulcer. This is because old age and its related disorders tend to limit your movement.
The symptoms of lower limb include discoloration of the skin, swollen ankles, a heavy feeling in the lower limbs, flaky and itchy skin and enlarged veins in the legs. A foul smelling discharge from the wound and high fever are common symptoms as well.
The treatment begins with cleaning the affected area. Medicines are applied on the area, following which the dressing is applied on the wound. In order to treat the swelling and improve the circulation in the legs, a compression bandage is also wrapped around the area. These bandages help in easing the blood circulation and relieving pain.
In order to facilitate quicker healing of the ulcer, it is recommended to remain active and ditch a sedentary lifestyle completely. It is advised to keep your leg elevated while you are sitting or lying down; this helps better the blood circulation. Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol as they inevitably slow down the healing process.