Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. P.Sudha RaniYour feedback matters!
My father is 87. He is suffering from cancer. Cancer spread in lungs, liver and gallbladder. We are consulting many doctors. But all are negative answer.Please reply.
I am a cancer patient (breast, Stage II). I have completed all treatments for the last 2 1/2 years ago. Doctors operated by only partially (only affected area). The whole part are not remove. Cancer cells are again formed? Or not formed?
Hi I am married just one month back and I think that my breast shape is very small. And I feel lump in my breast. I am really worried is that a sign of cancer. Also I want to increase my beast size .pls help me how do I do it?
I am 30 years old and married. My mother-in-law as well as father-in-law had cancer. Mother-in-law had gallbladder cancer, she expired four years ago. Father-in-law had cancer in kidney which is operated but he further has tissues in his lungs which cannot be operated. My question is, is cancer heredity? Is there any chance that my husband might also have the problems? What are the symptoms to check or what precautions can we take?
My age is 65 years old, I am TAKING cancer-5MG, STORVAZ-20MG&ECOSPRIN-75MG AND SHE UNDERWENT INSERTION OF STEAD. What are uses & side effects of these medicines.
I have been diagnosed with grade 1 prostate enlargement for last two years though I don't have much of difficulty in urinating. I am told that if I face difficulty in urinating prostate will have to be removed with surgery. Is there homeopathic medicine available to cure by avoiding surgery? Please tell me the medicine name.
I have been suffering from breast pain from last two weeks. But my heart and lungs are fine as per my test results. What should I do regarding it.
My friend is a cancer patient. He is not able to express his feelings to explore different things he like. He thinks that he doesn't deserve anything more because of his disease. Its still recoverable for him. Should we go to a psychiatrist for bringing him back to his life mentally.
My dad is a colon cancer patient since 2013. He was operated thrice, 6 chemo n 23 radiotherapy done. He had an intestinal obstruction so a bypass was done. Again the metastases at the rectal site has grown further and puss was formed. It was drained out by a small hole in the abdomen. He has urine burns. Sir, how much time it takes for the other parts to get affected? Pl advice. Am helpless.
My grandmother has suffered from breast cancer and in operation her right breast has been removed, before operation doctor recommended to have either no or one chemo but after operation and according to IHC doctor is advising 14 chemo n some injections. Please look on reports and kindly advice us.
After the operation of brain cancer, there is any chance of further occurrence of brain cancer in same region again.
We have mouth cancer over for two days. What should do we? We have headache over for four days. What should do we?
Cholangiocarcinoma (Bile duct cancer), like any other cancer, leaves a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained. It has been mostly found to affect people above 60 years of age. The signs and symptoms associated are so common that very few people consult a physician. A delayed diagnosis implies delayed treatment. This goes on to aggravate and complicate the situation further. One needs to be a little alert. Any symptoms, no matter how common, should not be taken lightly. Look for the early signs and symptoms and bile duct cancer can be fully cured.
Signs and symptoms associated with Cholangiocarcinoma:
Bile duct cancer can be Extrahepatic (occurs in the duct outside the liver) or Intrahepatic (cancer develops within the smaller ducts inside the liver). It must be noted that Intrahepatic Bile duct cancer and Liver cancer are different.
- Bile duct cancer results in blocking the bile duct. This blockage severely effects the secretion of bilirubin and bile from the liver. Thus, the secretions (bile and bilirubin) which are supposed to flow into the intestine move back into the bloodstream. An elevated level of bilirubin in the blood gives rise to a condition, known as Jaundice (a condition resulting in yellowing of the eyes and the skin). The problem lies in the fact that many other factors can equally contribute to Jaundice. Consulting a physician at the earliest is the best resort.
- A sudden or drastic weight loss and loss of appetite is an alarming sign of Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Excessive itching can be an indication of something as big as bile duct cancer. Itching can be an outcome of the increased bilirubin (blood) reaching the skin.
- At an advanced stage of Cholangiocarcinoma, a patient may experience severe abdominal pain.
- At times, the tumour in the bile duct might exert immense pressure on the nearby organs. This can give rise to an enlarged abdominal mass. Bloated feeling is also very common amongst the patients.
- An unusual change in the colour of the stool and urine should not be neglected. The elevated bilirubin level from the intestine is usually eliminated out of the system through the urine. Thus the stool appears lighter and the urine a shade darker.
- A cholangiocarcinoma patient can, at times feel nauseated. Fever is also a common but an extremely important indication.
Bile duct cancer or cholangiocarcinoma can lead to many other complications. Click below to know every minute detail associated with Cholangiocarcinoma.