Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P Srinivasulu
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P SrinivasuluYour feedback matters!
I am 74 yes male have detect blood sugar January 16 take medicine glisen MF forty 1 mg two times two months there after I take consultant ayurvedic medicine three months & bs level normal no medicine take till August 17 periodic investigation normal found from month of Aug body day by day uneasiness & tested bs level found 143/271 take medicine as or advice of Dr. now take 10 days feel better other report normal. Please advice whether I take medicine continued & diet chart.
I have acidity problem. Due to this have feel irritate and uncomfortable. And feel like someone burn and fire in my chest so please solve my problem immediately thanks.
Lot of Acidity problems both for us I.e. Me and wife. Pl let me know any medicine from which the problem stops once for all and does not have any side effects. I have High BP, Cholesterol and thyroid problems and my wife has thyroid problem. I take Ecosprin AV75, telista AM, betacard 50 mg , zyloric & Thyronorm 75 mg,; and my wife takes thyronorm 75 mg only.
I have no longer sex. Do you have any medication for longer sex and also for for increase pines size.
Dear sir I am a 33 year old male (90kg 170cm).My fasting glucose level came 110 mg/dl & pp glucose level came 209 mg/dl, also my serum uric acid came 9 mg/dl please advice.
I am suffering from high fever from last 4 days. I took medication and my fever down, but still having fever. I did blood test for malaria and dengue fortunately report was negative. Could you please help me to get rid of fever, cough, cold.
Type 2 diabetes is commonly seen in adults, but nowadays its prevalence is rapidly increasing in young adults and even teenagers. It is a chronic disorder that adversely affects the way your body processes and metabolizes the glucose (blood sugar).
In Type 2 Diabetes, your body either resist the effects of insulin, a hormone that controls the sugar flow into the cells or does not produce adequate insulin to maintain a normal glucose level. Incorporating a healthy living, with the focus being on eating healthy and exercising regularly (for about 30-45 minutes) can help keep Diabetes Type 2 in check.
- Take small and frequent meals i.e. 4-6 times a day spread across regular time intervals. Also, carry a quick fix of carbs that can come to aid when the sugar levels drop.
- Foods rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates, such as bread, vegetables, fruits and whole grain cereals should be at the top of the priority food list. Stay away from fatty or fried food.
- Keep a check on your glucose level regularly at home with the help of a blood glucose meter.
- A three monthly HBA1C test (three-month average blood sugar) can help to know overall blood sugar control.
- Limit consumption of alcohol and completely cut down on tobacco.
- Get up from your couch and hit the nearest jog course or do the exercise of your choice. There is no substitute to physical activities if you are on your way to control Diabetes; be if any type.
- Assess cholesterol and blood pressure count periodically.
- Because of nerve damage and poor blood circulation, your foot may have to bear the brunt of this disorder as well. Take good care of your feet. Check your feet for swelling, red spots and blisters; wear special shoes with a soft pair of socks that can keep your feet dry. Get your feet examine by special instruments for blood circulation and sensation in feet.
- Diabetes damages oral health as well. Visit a dentist for a gum and tooth checkup at least a couple of times in a year.
- Get your kidneys and retina tested as diabetes may weaken the blood vessels of these areas.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!