Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P. Srinivas
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I'm an uncircumcised, 30 years old bachelor. About 5 years ago, I developed what seemed like a run-of-mill fungal infection (redness, itchiness, some swelling) on my penis foreskin.in 2011 I saw a dermatologist and he told this is balanitis, prescribed some medicine that time the condition change to about normal. Past 3 months ago that diseases came back. I applied clotrimazole cream for a month, twice a day, washing the area without soap, drying it throughly after each shower. But again, while the itchiness, the swelling.
I have a hairfall. My hairs have gone thinner day by day. Suggest me foods which are good for hair and would reduce hairfall.
Acne left scars and pits on my face and I look aged now. How do I get rid of this scars and make my face glow. Any natural remedies? Please answer.
Hello, I am 31 years female. I am having 5 month old baby and breastfeeding. I am having rashes like patches on my left hand. It is paining and itching and when rubbed becomes red. Since I am breastfeeding which ointment can I apply and dosent it cause problem to my breastfed baby.
IT'S onetone plus cream and not one tone cream. Is that good for dark spots. If so, How long it need to be used?
The hair fall has increased even after intake of homeopathic medicines and applying homeopathic shampoo. My hair falls even on gently touching them. Please help me to curb it and give proper medicines. Thank you.
I have a question for my face pimples for lst 6 year am using niva face wash but pimples is not clear.
Leucoderma is more commonly known as vitiligo. It is characterized by white patches developing on your body and it can happen to any part of the body. The reason why vitiligo occurs is because melanocytes, which comprise the pigment known as melanin, get damaged. Melanin imparts your skin its color, hence, a lack of it results in vitiligo. Here are the exact causes, symptoms and treatment of vitiligo:
- Vitiligo occurs when the melanocytes, which comprise the pigment "melanin", get damaged.
- However, it is worth note that the exact cause of vitiligo is unknown although it does affect dark skinned people a lot more. There have been many theories about what causes this disease however.
- Vitiligo, being an autoimmune disease, is caused when the melanocytes attack your immune system.
- The most common symptom of leucoderma is that white patches develop on the body.
- The white patches appear rapidly at first followed by a rather stable period where the disease does not progress any further.
- Leucoderma can even affect the hair and eyelids and it is extremely rare for pigmentation to come back to normal.
- Finally, it is worth note that leucoderma has high chances of occurring to the areas of the body which are exposed more to the sun, areas where there were injuries before as well as the area around moles.
Leucoderma can be easily cured with Ayurvedic treatment. Phototherapy and laser also help to treat the condition faster.
Who is at risk?
Men and women are equally likely to suffer from vitiligo. However, factors such as having a family history of vitiligo or leucoderma and having autoimmune disorders make you more susceptible to leucoderma.