Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P Siva Ram
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P Siva RamYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from Anal Fissure due to tighten of Anal Sphincter, Doctor Prescribe Ruticool Cream (containing Lidocaine Topical (3% w/w, Calcium Dobesilate Topical (0.025% w/w, Hydrocortisone Topical (0.025% w/w, Phenylephrine (0.1% w/w, Zinc Oxide (5% w/w)), But after use of cream I feel my anus is tighten more then relax, Is this Cream is Ok for this condition? Thanks.
Sir my age is 35. I have kidney stones about 3-4 MM in both kidneys inspite of this I am suffering with mild skin pain which is continuing from 6 months from kidney area to some upper side. As well as I have 8-10 PUS cells in my urine. How to get rid of these problems please suggest me treatment for it .thank you.
Sir myself Dr. Mujhe 2 saal pahle urine me kuch problem mahsus hui jaise ki jalan type ki to Maine kuch local doctor se advice li fir aaram na Milne par Maine Lucknow me Dr. ko dhikaya wahan se mujhe kuch aaram mila fir kuch dawa khane ke baad dawa band kra di unhone Fir abhi 1 month se mujhe kuch problem ho rahi hai Aur Maine apne doctor se kuch dwa li to aaram nhi hua puri tarah jiske baad ultrasound krwaya to usme kuch aisa likha hi ki right renal cyst ke upar koi water collection hua hai aur unhone iski koi dwa bhi nhi di bole ki ye koi problem nhi hi WO thik ho jayega But sir problem kuch barabar bani rahti jalan ki urine me aur sir mera blood pressure v high rahta hi So is situation kuch suggest kare please Mere pass ultrasound report hai jisme right kidney ke liye kuch is tarah likha hua hi please Iska mtlb batayen RIGHT KiDNEY IS normal in size shape & poaition. A small cyst seen upper pole of right kidney 17. 8 mm Cyst is anechoic with post cystic enhancement. Margins are thin & regular. No internal echoes/septation seen. Pelvicalyceal system is not dilated. Renal cortical thickness is normal no calculus seen. Please pura padhkr right advice den I'm waiting for your response.
Sir I have a kidney stone. It is position in left vuj. The size of the stone is 5.8 mm.my question is that is it possible to pass through urine? Please reply.
There is 2 stones in my right side kidney what medicine I will take for it? Please doctor recommend me the medicine for it.
The urinary tract starts from the kidneys to the urethra where urine is passed out. Given the rich concentration of minerals and toxic wastes, it is highly prone to multiple infections. UTI, as urinary tract infections are often referred to, is one of the most common infections. In women, especially, every 1 in 2 women is affected by an UTI. Whichever part of the tract is affected, the symptoms and treatment are mostly the same. Read on to know some of the most common symptoms and treatment options for these.
- A burning sensation with urination
- Pain with urination
- Burning sensation or pain in the urethra or vagina
- Frequent urge to urinate, though not much urine is passed out
- Sense of incomplete emptying of the bladder
- Pain in the lower back on the sides of the spine
- Change in the urine characteristics color, smell, or appearance
- Fever or chills, maybe associated with shivering, nausea and vomiting
Most urinary tract infections are bacterial in nature, and these could find their way into the body through multiple ways.
- The most common is through the urethra, which could happen due to unclean toilet habits.
- Women especially are advised to wipe the urethra after each toilet visit. The bacteria from the feces can also enter the urethra due to close proximity
- Use of unclean public toilets is another reason for UTIs
Though most often UTI does not require specific testing, the following are useful in confirming the diagnosis.
- Culture and sensitivity: The urine is sent for a culture to identify the exact organism that has caused the infection. It also helps identify the right antibiotic which will help bring the infection under control.
UTIs are very common infections and though there is nothing to worry, it should be cleared completely.
- Antibiotic course to get rid of the infection. Though you begin to feel better, the complete course should be completed to clear the infection.
- Following culture testing to ensure the infection is cleared
- Improve water intake to get rid of the toxins
- Fever and pain to be controlled with medications
- Healthy hygiene habits to ensure clearing of infection
Recurrent UTIs is a common problem, and the following can help prevent.
- Ensure complete emptying of the bladder
- Drink adequate water
- Safe toilet habits, including before and after sex
- Comfortable and clean underwear to prevent infection
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.