Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. P. SeshagiriYour feedback matters!
There is a red rash or something on my skin. It burns if it gets rub. Earlier 1 month ago I used to wash it with soap n dettol. And it was getting well bt. There was much itching soo I have to rub. N because of rubbing it has increase n had got spread. N again it is burning.
I started morning walk for 20 mins in morning to reduce weight but m unable to walk as much as I want as my legs pain a lot d front part below knee. Please advise me wat I can do for dis as I want to loose weight as fast as I can.
I am 56 years old suffering from ankylosing spondylosis for last three years. I am having severe left hip joint pain, stiffness in neck and both thighs. Can I get some treatment in home?
I am doing gym almost 3 years. I hear that taking dinabol steroid is less harmful and after thigh if I do PST then it is safe. So can I take dinabol? Please I need it very much I want to gain my body size and I also tested my blood and USG report and it was normal. So can I take dinabol?
My father who is 67 year old recently had a heart attack few days ago. He has a history of psoriasis. No history of diabetes or any other medical condition. According to the angioplasty results in the distal left main coronary artery there is 50% stenosis. There is type 3 and calcific vessel showing proximal 90 percent stenosis. Lcx,lima, renal are normal. The doctor has suggested him to go for bypass. However my father is apprehensive about bypass and want to explore other options like ayurvedic or chelation therapy treatment. Can anyone please suggest will these therapies help him in getting better without surgery? Is there any major risk involved if he opts out of surgery but makes significant lifestyle changes. Continues his medication and does some alternative therapies? Please help.
My mother aged 52 years is having small uterine fibroids which is causing her problems such as irregular periods also periods not stopping. Please suggest what to do. Should I get her operated or medicines will help. Please suggest a good doctor or hospital in Kolkata.
I am 23 years old female but my weight is 78 now how can I reduce it & how much weight is better for me?
Hello doctor I have full grown mustaches, have facial hair on my chin & also on lower section below the chin but I am not able to grow facial hair on my cheek. Should I use minoxidil. Or should I adopt some other way.
A friend of mine is suffering from fever and cold. Hot breaths but running nose and cold. Please suggest.
My vagina has a fishy odour for more than a year. I took zocon several times but it has not gone till now. Kindly prescribe something that could help.
My friend have disease" polycystic ovarian syndrome" I want to know about this disease. And what are the symptoms of this disease? What problem may face from this disease? And is proper treatment is available to vanish this?
Hi, I am 23 years old. I have gain a lot of white hairs on my right portion of the head, and the left side is normal. What can be the reason? Is this due to stress? I have a lot of stress as I lost mother last year as she was very close to me. An many other reasons of stress.
Hi! Sir I have 2 extra teeth which gives me ugly look. So can I remove that. Is that will cause any problem after removing that teeth?
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. Blessed are the people who enjoy a flawless, radiant and healthy skin throughout their lives. Pollution, stress and unhealthy lifestyle have been affecting mankind like never before.
Let us check out what all you need to be careful about for a great skin:
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.