Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P. Savanth KumarYour feedback matters!
I. Ve been facing erectile dysfunction due to pressure of my work. When I want to have sex, I am getting afraid and could not erect. Pls help.
My age is 26. I did a lot of masturbation since age 16. Now I am facing sexual problems. My penis size is thin. Sperms counts are low, premature erectile. Please tell me, is it curable? Is there any medicine which can help me? Please suggest some medicines.
Hiii. I am getting continue fever.i have take a medicine but it couldn't help out.please suggest me a best answer...
I feel dizziness and unbalance during when walked. My BP is also increase. But it is contemporary. I also feel blurr vision sometimes. My HB is 8.9.
I have started getting premature ejaculation issue and I also get tired very soon. Can't do for more than 5 min.
I have been suffering from motions since yesterday even though I have taken medicines it was not cured and I hope a gud response from you.
Dear Sir, I am 32 year old man. I am suffering from left leg and hand pain in regular and shortness breathing with sneezing and wheeziness in night and morning time. Some time I am walking and siting in office. My BP is normal. Please advice and help.
I am 20 year old and suffering from gastric and chest pain problem from last 5-6 months. Sometimes pain disappeared. But is comes again and again. What should I do.
I can't sleep well. Hardly I sleep 3-4 hours. Can you help me. I take stilnoct 6.25 and alprax. 25 in the night. Tw.
Neck pain, although felt in the neck, can be caused by numerous other spinal problems.
Neck pain may arise due to muscular tightness in both the he neck and upper back, or pinching of the nerves emanating from the cervical vertebrae.
Joint disruption in the neck creates pain, as does joint disruption in the upper back.
Understanding what condition you have and what you can do to help reduce your symptoms is half the battle.
We will provide you with advice and education on exercises for neck pain aimed at reducing the likelihood of it recurring while giving you tips on how best to reduce pain on a day to day basis.
This usually means working with a few home exercises to help compliment your sessions with the physiotherapist. By the time your sessions have come to an end you should feel, if not pain free already, that you are able to manage your condition while working towards a sustainable pain.
Neck Pain can often be associated with neck stiffness, pins and needles in the arm, shoulder stiffness and related pain in the shoulder blade, head, arm, wrist and hand. It can be caused by a sprained ligament, pressure on a disc or a muscle strain or spasm. It can often be a result of poor postural habits at work, whiplash post road traffic accident, strains while playing sports or stress related incidents in one?s life.
All of our Physios have training in the assessment and diagnosis of musculoskeletal injuries. They employ the most advanced techniques and their results are sometimes instantaneous. Apart from providing rapid pain relief, there are a number of other important ways that our Physiotherapists can help with injuries. These include:
Possessing advanced skills including pain management, our Physios offer a broad range of treatment options. As a result, they are in the best position to improve your overall strength, mobility and co-ordination.
I am suffering from fiver last 4 days and suffering from headache and what are the symptoms of heartatak.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection. It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Kindly take any ayurvedic medicine under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.