Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P S Indra KumarYour feedback matters!
My penis became curved to left side during erect position. Please suggest me some thing how to straight that.
I am suffering from cold and headache since last two days. My whole body is paining! What should I do now?
In Ayurveda, the heart or Hridaya is most vital since it is the organ that is responsible for enabling proper circulation of blood all over the body while governing your emotions so as to keep you fit and energetic. When it comes to the development of heart ailments, a highly stressful lifestyle, and poor eating habits are considered to be the main culprits of heart diseases or Hrudroga. As a consequence, these causes bring about the hardening of the arteries, leading to problems like angina (ruja) and angio-obstruction (vata dosa). Factors like high blood pressure, heredity, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol make you predispose to developing problems of the heart.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda offers safe and innovative preparations for the handling of heart diseases. Plants like garlic, Arjuna, cinnamon and their preparations are used for treating heart ailments. Depending on individual cases, certain very effective natural preparations are recommended by a practitioner of Ayurveda along with lifestyle changes like:
1. Getting rid of stress - When it comes to the heart, Ayurveda propounds a holistic approach in the treatment of this organ, which encompasses both physical and emotional considerations. Herbal formulations that contain ingredient like Ashwagandha are known to reduce tension in the mind as well as the body while strengthening the heart muscle.
2. Eating right - Developing the habit of correct eating is vital for improving heart health. According to Ayurveda, the ideal food portion should be one that fits into the cups of your palms. Having meals three times a day at fixed timings can help in training your digestive system to not only anticipate but also digest the food consumed. For stimulating a slow digestion salt, ginger and lime can be consumed.
3. Removing Ama (arterial plaque) from your body - For enabling a proper functioning of the heart regular cleaning of the internals is recommended as per Ayurvedic teaching so as to flush out the arterial plaque that gets accumulated in your blood vessel. From eating a high fiber diet and drinking lukewarm water to going to sleep by 10pm, Ayurvedic treatment of the heart consists of these recommendations.
4. Exercising regularly - The key to a good heart health is exercising regularly but in moderation. In this context, Ayurveda believes in the concept of Balaardh, which is exercising to about 50% of your capacity. This reduces instances of strains and injuries received due to exercising. Walking for about half an hour every day is considered to be a great metabolism booster as well and it brings about an improvement of the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Sometime in evening when I came from busy sechulde, I feel like that mt brain is heavy I feel fever also. Please help me as soon as possible. It is so difficult to tolerate it. Tell the single medicine for it.
I m 30 year male, having sinus problm from last 3 months, took many course of antibiaotic, but as it gets over cough problm comes again, wat should I do?
I have little pain in my throat from last 2-3 days sometimes it make hard to drink water, I am consulting with doctor but nothing is to be change till now.
I am suffering from the stammering problem please tell what is the home remedies to get rid of this thanks.
One of the major drawbacks to a sore penis is that it can get in the way of having sex. After all, when a guy's member is tender and easily pained, engaging in the vigorous exercise that is part and parcel of a good sexual encounter may make it ache even more. But with the right approach to penis care, men with a moderately sore organ don't have to walk away from a potential encounter.
Opt for oral.
With a really sore penis, any kind of sex is going to create some pain, along with the pleasurable sensations. However, penetrative sex and masturbation (by oneself or by a partner) tend to create more friction than oral sex (assuming that the person performing the oral sex is careful to keep their teeth from scraping against the penis). Suggesting oral sex as the method of inducing pleasure can make the experience much more engaging for the male with a tender appendage.
If penetrative sex is definitely on the menu, the male will want to make sure that the vagina is solidly prepared for the insertion of the penis. Engaging in extended foreplay will help the woman's natural lubricants to flow more freely, making it easier to insert the penis and also cut down on excess friction during intercourse.
Bring on the lube.
A man with a sore penis shouldn't leave it all up to his partner to make sure all parts are well lubricated - and especially if anal sex is on the menu. Using plenty of lubricant is essential as well.
However, a guy should be a bit careful in selecting the appropriate lube. Many products try to entice buyers by adding ingredients, such as fragrances or aromas. Penises with very sensitive skin - especially those which are especially sore - may react negatively to such ingredients.
Avoid toys (for him).
Sex toys can be a brilliant addition to a couple's sexual repertoire, and many a man has found that using a cock ring or a vibrator adds to his orgasmic sensations. When sore, however, it's advisable to avoid male sex toy use.
On the other hand, this may be an excellent time to increase the use of the sex toys for the partner, in order to help start natural lubricants flowing.
Be okay with stopping.
Some men feel that once they get started with intercourse, they are committed to finishing. But if a guy finds that sex is causing his sore penis to hurt too much, he owes it to himself to stop. After explaining why he needs to pull out, he can still continue to pleasure his partner orally or manually.
When possible, a man should avoid having sex with a sore penis; in most cases, just letting the penis rest for a day or so gets it back into good sex-worthy shape. It also is beneficial to regularly apply a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). When the penis is sore, the skin is raw and needs to be soothed and re-moisturized. Use of a crème that sports a combination of hydrators (such as natural shea butter and vitamin E) can supply the "moisture lock" that the penis so desperately needs in this situation. Ideally, the crème should also include vitamin B5. Also known as pantothenic acid, this vitamin boosts penile cell metabolism and helps to keep penile tissues healthy and refreshed. A sore penis will thank his owner for making a good penis health crème a part of his healing process. A sore penis will thank his owner for making a good penis health crème a part of his healing process.
Last week I suffered cold and fever I taken Dola 650 and its curred but today my left year was blocked what can I do.
I am 45 year old lady. Recently I have chest pain and Dr. Required 2D Echo Report. Report Impression: (1) Normal Study (2) No RWMA (3) No pul Hypertension (4) Advised Clinical correlation to arrive at a diagnosis. Please advise what does it means and what to do?
I have hives. I have tried homeopathic medicine but nothing improves. It triggers in winters very often. Need to consult?
Hi. I am Arul Kumar, Living In Delhi, I am having very low stamina. I can not do work on time when doing this I am getting very tired. What I have to do for this. Also I am not able to take sleep at light on time.
Doctors I am in a great problem. I am very thin because of excessive masturbation. Now I hate myself. How can I stop myself from masturbating I can not buy homoeopathic medicines because I am a 14 year old child and I can't tell my problem to my parents. Suggest me some very helpful ways because I have tried many ways but the result was the same. Please please please help me I want to grow healthy.
I am a 30 year old female. Unmarried . A school teacher . From last two years I m suffering from migraine. Day by day it is becoming severe. Atleast twice in a week I got attack of migraine. I am using vasograin and naxdom tablets. Bt it is not getting cured. Please suggest me.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.