Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P Ravinder
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. P RavinderYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years male wearing spectacle from age of 10 when I first wore I was having -2 power in each eyes. 2 years back my doctor said eye power will not increase after age of 22 I was having power of -4. Now I am with power -4.50 eye power is increasing what to do kindly help me. Can we reduce power naturally without any surgery. Kindly help.
Pain in medial upper border of orbit on both sides radiating to the frontal area. With irritation of eyes in the night.
My eyes are getting dry now a days . I has to blink my eyes frequently. And when I roll my eyes I feel some itching sensation and I rub my eyes. If I keep open for 3 seconds and I feel like burning sensation and eyes will become watery. Please let me know is it a major problem ? Any remedy for this ? I'M a SW engineer.
I am in job graphic designing, in this job work have 10 hours. It means I watching computer continuously , then any problem come into my eyes ? If so any remedy?
I have mental exhaustion, fatigue, brain fog, and weakening eye sight. It is due mental exhaustion. Will"SHIRODHARA" in panchakrma will from above symptoms? Also mention the cost.
I feel pain in eye brow often .I have cold always some times the percentage of cold may increase. .my xray reports urine and blood tests shows all are going good. .what is the reason for continuous cold.
I am 50 years old female. Last few days I am facing severe discomfort in the eyes, eye fatigue, little blurred vision, pain in the eyes.
Lazy eye can develop in children if they have vision problems, squint etc. Children less than 6yrs will not be able to tell you about eye problems. It is very important to have their eyes examined even as early as 3yrs. After the age of 8 or 9 yrs treatment of lazy eye becomes very difficult.
I have very weak vision and its a big problem and in low light it even get worse what do I do please suggest.
I have sight of right eye -0.5 and left eye -0.25 do I need to wear glasses? Is there any chance to reduce my sight.
My grandfather cannot see in night. He is very old almost plus 90s. He can see little bit in day but in night he can't see anything. Can you guide what is the problem or what precautions we take to end it thank you.
I want to reduce my eye numbers to zero. Can you suggest me best way or best exercise to reduce my number? And also please suggest me better diet for my eyes.
My eyelids are swollen, After I wake up it seems eyes have dirt inside n eyelids seems sticky and scratching the eye balls : I am myopic -5.00 in both eyes . Previous consultants have advised eye drops, cleansing of eyes With shampoo has also caused no relief
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.