Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P Rama DeviYour feedback matters!
I have hypothyroidism problem. I am using medicine for that. Now my wife is pregnant. Any special medicine or precautions to take to protect the baby from thyroid problem. (I heard that thyroid problems are genetically)
I clearly explain a boy ejaculates in water bucket after 10 mins it was used by a girl for vaginal was any pregnancy risk?
Am 36 years old lady married since 1 year and TTC. Have irregular periods and PCOD. Have moved to UK for work with my hubby. Due to age is my concern now. Am not able to afford to see private GP. Have recently done my blood tests for FSH, LH, etc. Have been taking the folic acid tablets 1 each day. With an ayurvedic tonic to regularise the periods. I could not get a chance to take any treatment as I had to move UK for work with hubby. And seeing an private GP here is been challenging as I can not afford. But keen to have a baby immediate. FSH -4.0 u/L LH - 13.2 u/L Testosterone - <0.7 nmol/L Prolactin level - 914 mu/L.
I am 33 years old. I am a woman. I have so much pain in my stomach in a periods. I am eating painkillers.
Hi, Is it safe to have sex without any safety measure after 19 or 20 days after first day of monthly periods?
I was having an unprotected sex with my girlfriend when I felt that per ejaculation fluids were coming out so I used a condom after using it I got an ejaculation near about 20 minutes kindly tell me if she's gonna get pregnant!
Sexual problems are very common in men and women. There are various reasons because of which sex may not be as pleasing as it can be. The reasons for this could range from the emotional connect that is shared with the person to actual physical issues which stop you from performing. Read on to know the 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: When the male cannot attain and/or sustain an erection to allow for a good intercourse, it is termed as impotence. This is one of the most common problems, and it could be due to strained relationships, performance anxiety, smoking, diabetes, hormonal problems, etc. Most often, it is psychological and easy to cure.
- Reduced libido: A man not being “in the mood” may be something hard to associate with, but many a time, it happens. This is largely due to psychological causes, and if the partners don’t strike a chord, that could be the reason too. Other reasons could be hormonal imbalance, high blood pressure, etc.
- Ejaculation issues: There could be disorders which could be due to ejaculation that is premature, inhibited, or retrograde. These lead to improper release of sperms, either premature or delayed or back into the bladder. The underlying problem usually is easily identified by the doctor and is treatable.
- In all of these, admitting the problem is the first and most effective step towards treatment.
- In addition to counseling, which usually involves the partner, hormones may be needed in some.
- Quitting smoking, beginning exercise, blood sugar and pressure control, etc. are also required.
- In very rare cases, vacuum devices and penile implants may be required.
- Dyspareunia: The most common sexual problem in females is painful sex, which makes it difficult for the couple. This could be due to vaginal dryness, UTIs, pelvic area infections, etc. This is one of the main reason for reduced libido. Topical lubricants are often useful, in addition to counseling to allay fears and improve overall relationship.
- Reduced libido: This is very common in women, and could be due to relationship issues, painful sex, hormonal imbalance, etc. This is also possible due to the multiple roles that a woman plays, so much so that she never has time to think about it.
- Anorgasmia: Women have more difficulty in achieving orgasm, which is also more psychological and often a combination of sex education and counseling helps.
- Includes combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and sex education.
- Vaginal dryness is improved using lubricants
- Supplement hormones are very useful.
- Sex counseling also involving the partner
- Infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract need to be treated with medications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
Hi, I am a 30 Year Old and My wife is 26 year Old we have complete 1.3 Year together but My wife still not get pragnet. We Consult a doctor and she gave us some medicins and I also did my semen analysis test and each and everything is ok in me and in my wife too. Doctor give us some medicins from last 30 days and now medicins for 10 days are still in progress and doctor tell us to do My wife test once medicins will over. I just want to know what should I do? What is helpful for me to be a honor to be a Father!
My wife have been confirmed positive for pregnancy, and she is suffering heavy vomiting, and constipation. And she is using progesterone 100 capsules via vagina route As she is unable to take orally due to vomit sensation constipation issues she is suffering from that and I said it's normal if we don't go for shit for 3 days also it dosent mean constipation she isn't feeling well Doctor have prescribed cremaffin syrup and now I have given her duphalac Could you please suggest her any thing and should I fear anything of the vomit Daily she will have up to 6 times.
I had a anal sex with someone it results in little bleeding but that person is healthy .i was asking that is there any matter to worry .it happened 6 month earlier.
I m married women I m trying for child but conceive before period date 15 day before continue stomach pain and urine having.
Hello Respected Doctors, I am 46 years old and my wife age 30 years. Today morning we did unprotected sexual intercourse couple of times, and both times discharge sperm inside her vagina. But today afternoon her period start, so I want to know is there any chance of pregnancy?
M 25 sal ki hu or pregnant hu. Meri ek side se breast bdi or ek side se choti ho gai hai. Or breast dabane se pani bhi aata h thoda thoda. Koi problem wali bt to nhi h na. Or m ky kru k meri breast heavy ho jaye. please kuch home made redime btaye.
In the world of medicines, homeopathy has always been majorly on top of the preference list of many doctors. Although allopathic treatments are followed extensively to tackle illnesses, homeopathic treatments have also gained a significant position in the kingdom of medical therapy. Homeopathy caters to almost all illnesses featuring varied intensities. It basically follows the belief that any element that can create certain symptoms in the human body can cure the same in an ailing body. However, the levels of treatment differ from body to body.
When platelets begin to detour….
Human body at times suffers from various kinds of ailments, which hit them either predictably or unpredictably. In such cases, the first treating thought that would come to mind is the allopathic measure. However, not all allopathic treatments would ensure the same healing result as homeopathy would do. Thrombocytopenia is one such dreaded medical condition that drastically lowers the blood platelets than the normal required amount. It is believed that when blood platelets are present in the required numbers in the body, these control bleeding in case of any blood vessel damage. But Thrombocytopenia pulls the platelet counts in the body, thus hampering their efforts to combat bleeding conditions.
Homeopathic weapons to the rescue...
In such scary medical conditions, homeopathy comes along as a savior in increasing blood platelets to a sufficient amount. Homeopathy, however, is always regarded as a slow procedure. But as they say slow and steady efforts never go in vain. Similarly, homeopathic treatments assure long lasting and permanent results of cure by reviving wellness and fitness. In the case of Thrombocytopenia, homeopathy starts its treating procedures at the initial stage itself. With this early stage of treatment, the medical condition is nipped in the bud and does not aggravate further. The homeopathic medicines that are generally put into action are Crot.H, Lachesis, Merc.Sol, Chin.Sulph, Phosphorus and many more adding to the extensive list. These medications are subscribed over a period of time depending upon the condition of the patient. Simultaneously there are certain laboratory tests that are conducted from time to time to keep the progress of the patient in check.
Thus it can be said that homeopathic treatment never fails a person’s hope and faith in getting cured from ailments. Procedures may vary from the usual conventional way, but the effects are a guarantee of longevity and sustainability of cured health and a new living.