Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. P Rama DeviYour feedback matters!
Hi there I'm a mother of a beautiful baby girl who is 7 months old and was completely breastfeeding till 6 months I have nt had my periods post delivery I had intercourse without protection but there was no ejection of sperm inside and and this happened in October and I did a urine test at home on 17/12/2016 and den did again on 04/01/17 both came out to be negative. What should I do. Can I still get pregnant? I don't wanna be pregnant again im not ready.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Dear sir, meri wife ko rubella igG 2.98 hai aur cytomegalo virus (CMV) 2.7 herpex simplex virus2. 91 hai Aur herpex simplex virus 2 hai. Toxo Gondii igM 0.29 aur rubell igm 0.54 hai kya karna chaiye I am worried about that please suggest me what can I do. Thanking you.
Hello doc! I want to know till how long can a sperm live in vagina or uterus after intercourse. Want to know till how long can a female conceive after sexuàl intercourse. Is it possible to conceive after 6 months of the intercourse when you had periods for those 6 months continuously. thanks in anticipation!
I am a 20 years old female. I took regestrone (2-3 times a day) starting 3-4 days before my periods were due because my date of planned sex and periods coincided. I stopped the regestrone the day of sex. We had protected sex (multiple times) at night and I took an emergency contraceptive in the afternoon after sex just to be extra sure. However my BMI is 33.8 and I've read that the morning after pill isn't effective for obese women. I got my periods (quite light) a week later. It's the next month now and I'm 5-6 days overdue. Could I be pregnant?
Hi I am 29 years old. Getting married soon. I do not want my wife to get pregnant for next 3 years. Will it be a problem in conceiving when I am 32 years old? She is 25 now. Thanks.
Respected Doctors I have pcod nd I was on birth control pills and metformin for 3 months. In this month I drop birth control pills and continue with metformin nd clomid 100 mg. On 7th day of my cycle ultrasound was done, which showed small folic on both ovaries with et 5.8 mm. I want to know weather size is very small . What should be idle size on day 7. And what are my chances of conceiving with this. please help.
Hi doctor I married 3 yrs back. But we dont have a child. 2 times child aborted due to rubella fever. Is there any problem on my sperm count. I want to know how to check my sexual health. I am unable to enjoy with my wife, more than one time. I feel tired and sperms like a water. Help me to resolve my problem.
Hi I am a 20 year old women (just turned 20 last month. I had an i-pill within 24 hours of having sex with my bf just after 4 days of my periods last month (17th april. He inserted in me. After 5 days of the i-pill I faced some white discharge for a while. And now from the past 3 days I have been having symptoms like tender breast, cramps and withdrawl bleeding and yesterday I started getting back ache. My next periods are due on 5th. I am really worried that I might be pregnant. Please help me. And I know that a test would be of no use till 5th. I am very worried about myself. What do I do?
I got my last period on 10 th feb n later on 17th I did it unprotected n ate unwanted 72 immediately. Later on I experienced withdrawal bleeding fr 3-4 days. But I hvnt got my periods yet. What may be the reason? I am afraid. please tell me.
I'm 19 years old I'm suffering with date problems monthly twice I'm getting a date and I have a blood percentage less please can you solve my problem and give me a suggestion.
What is Karyotyping? Is this help to knw genetic disorder that can be transmitted to child from mother before conceiving baby?
Spotting brownish blood and abdominal pain after 7 days of taking ipill. The withdrawal of blood with whitish thing is just a drop. What should I do? It's been 3 days I'm suffering from it. Is it normal or it can be implantation bleeding? Please do reply. What shall I do? How long it's gonna be last?
I am in teaching profession. Teach in school. I can't speak loudly generally after recess or 1 hr of continuous lecture. I don't know the correct reason. During recess I have only tea n some homemade food which is not at all oily. I feel pressure in throat and cannot dictate or explain in loud voice What should be done to overcome this. I feel stress to say a single word loudly. Even the child sitting on third bench cannot hear me.
Can a lady have a another baby or another pregnancy if she is pregnant and had sex during her 4th or 5th month of pregnancy.
I'm female 22, sometimes I delayed my period for 10-15 days. Is it okay or I'm suffering from anything?
We are mortals and changes are bound to happen in the functioning of our body and the organ's of the body with every passing day. How the body reacts to the external environment needs to be constantly studied. Therefore, It is important to keep a check of what's happening within your body and live a healthy life.
The check could be need based as suggested by doctor to diagnose a disease or for a general health! Ultrasound scan is an important diagnostic measure to check the state of the organs inside our body via sound waves. It's is also known as sonogram, diagnostic sonography and ultrasonography.
Types of Ultrasound
Although all types of ultrasound basically work the same, but there are a few differences in the below listed types of ultrasound. Doctor's conduct the test basis the need.
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Obstetric Ultrasound
- 3D and 4D Ultrasound
- Echocardiograms Carotid Ultrasound
How does it work and why it is done?
It uses high frequency sound waves to create an image of some part of the inside of the body, such as heart and blood vessels, liver, gallbladder, spleen, pancreas, kidneys, bladder, uterus, ovaries, eyes, thyroid, and testicles.
- View the uterus and ovaries of a pregnant woman and assess her foetus
- Diagnose gallbladder disease
- Evaluate flow in blood vessels
- Assess abdominal pain or other concerns
- Guides a surgeon on a needle biopsy and treatment of a tumor
- Kidney Stones
- Pelvic ultrasound for ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, uterine growth and endometriosis
- The thyroid gland can be imaged using ultrasound looking for nodules, growths, or tumors
- Detect bulging of fluid from a swollen knee joint
- Veins evaluation to assess whether swelling in a leg is due to a blood clot, deep vein thrombosis or another cause
Why Ultrasound is preferred over other methods
- Generally painless and does not require needles, injections or incisions.
- Patients aren't exposed to ionizing radiation, making the procedure safer than diagnostic techniques, such as X-rays and CT scans. In fact, there are no known harmful effects when used as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Ultrasound captures images of soft tissues that don't show up well on X-rays.
- Ultrasound is widely accessible and less expensive than other methods.
It has some limitations, such as the sound waves do not transmit well through dense bones or parts of the body that may hold air or gas, such as the bowel and thus has a diagnostic limitation.