Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P. Raghav Vamsi
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. P. Raghav VamsiYour feedback matters!
My back was paining from past few days. I work in a corporate office with 12 hours of complete sit position. What precautions do I need to take, how will my back cure?
I am suffering from both knee joint pain for past 6 years. Doctor prescribed freeflex tablet, jointace tablet, osicards tablet, etc At present for the past 3 months I'm taking cartigen fort twice a day. I feel fain relief much, only when I walk I feel pain. How long should I continue if and what dosage should I follow.
Sir, I am 35 year old, I have pain in right solder, (not accident), 20 days back I am sanding on the chair for some work, the chair position on the bed. The chair slip my right hand go back a speed. At the time I have a pain in right solder. Now I feel pain in my right solder frequently. Now I am using moove. I know the pain in joint in the right solder. Kindly advice the treatment to re leaf from solder pain.
Swelling in my ladyfinger of left hand for two days and pain while bending. Suggest me what can I do?
I have problem in my left side low back pain and in MRI scan L4 is disbalance 0.4 mm some time I take medicine got relaxed and some time feel more pain. This is four years problem with me.
Hi My question is how can I get relief from knee pain? Actually I met with an accident at the age of 10. Which caused knee bone fracture. It's took almost two months bed rest for recovery. I am okay now. But problem is whenever winter comes I fell little pain on same spot. I never visit any doctor after that incident. Kindly please suggest some suitable cure for me. I will be thankful to you.
Lumbago or Lower back pain is a condition that is characterized by mild to serious pain or uneasiness in the lower back region. Lower back pain is more prevalent among the youth whose work includes physical exertion or sitting for long hours and is also common in individuals belonging to the 'retirement age' because of their sedentary lifestyles. The pain might be acute (sudden and extreme) or chronic if it has been endured over a span of three months.
The most common causes of lower back pain are:
- Overuse of the muscles and includes strains or sprains of soft tissues such as muscles, ligaments and vertebral compression fractures.
- Pressure on the roots of nerves due to conditions such as spinal canal stenosis (narrowing down of the spaces within the spine) or herniated disc (a condition of the rubbery disc present between the spine bones (vertebrae)).
- Osteoarthritis is a condition wherein the shock absorbers, found in the joints, progressively break down.
When it affects the spine, the condition causes back pain by stiffening the spinal joints. Symptoms of Lumbago (Low back pain) include:
- Stiff back
- Numbness in the legs
- Loss of weight
- Difficulty in urinating
- Sciatica, which is the pain running down the lower back to hips, legs and thighs. This occurs due to a compression by an intervertebral disc in the back, which leads to a pinched nerve.
How to diagnose lower back pain or a slip disc?
Treatment options available -
Exercises along with correction of bad posture for relieving back pain are a common component of any treatment plan. Factors such as type and severity of the pain as well as the patient?s history can help in determining the type of treatment that can be administered. In most cases, the recovery time is usually six weeks without surgery. Typical treatment of back pain includes use of muscle relaxants, painkillers and physiotherapy. Surgery is suggested in severe cases. Some other treatments are discussed below:
- Rest: A period of rest and inactivity would help the injured tissues to recuperate and relieve back pain. However, extended periods of rest lead to weakening of muscles and hence might prolong the existing back pain.
- Heat and ice packs: Both heat and ice therapies are used according to the patient's preference to reduce inflammation.
- Medications: A large variety of prescription and over-the-counter medicines are available. Some reduce back pain caused by inflammation and others prevent the pain signals from travelling to the brain. Examples would include acetaminophen, celecoxib and diclofenac.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!