Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P R Babu RaoYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain due to heavy weight lifting, can aloe Vera (barbadensis). Heals it faster? Does it works?
From yesterday I am experiencing very painful left leg thumb at its left corner might be due to nail insertion, I applied haldi yesterday but it's not working. Please suggest me something to get rid of this pain.
Hello sir I am suffering with some joint pains since last 2 years I am 30 years old. Till no medicines are not used it effects whole body pls reply to my question.
About 1 year ago construction work was going in our house, I bent down and lifted up a big heavy stone and my backbone sounded like (tik tik), after that day I am getting low backpain I have not taken any medical advise or any medicine yet. When I get up in morning at that time I get maximum pain and in rest of the day I get pain only when I sit on chair or sofa. Tell me how can I become normal, without this Backpain?
I am suffering from high fever, nausea, headache, joints pain and throat infection. After taking paracetamol and cetirizine. I feel a little better but again morning and evening I feel fever, headache. please help.
I am having back pain for long time. Before 5 months suddenly I felt down in the floor due to low pressure and after that sometimes I feel pain in my back. What should I do? Please help me.
I am 32 years old Having pain at jaw joint, cracking sound while chewing. Neck and shoulder muscle pain. Headache with eye pain. Feeling numbness in arms and legs. Dizziness and tiredness.
My mother is around 42 and she is suffering from severe backache and legs pain but this pain becomes more painful in this winter season and it causes swelling in her legs please suggest me something to get her relief from this pain.
I am krishna I have riding a bike honda active from two months three days back I went to near by place it was upto 80 km now I am getting back pain is that back pain fr riding that bike.
Sir my age of 22 early morning I am wake up my body is pain predominantly shoulder and leg what should I do?
Sir I have problem my left hand is paining since five days I want know but the medicine which is use for it.
My name is budhsen I have knee pain problem I tried some medicine please suggest me some effective medicines.
I am 29 years old female I have pain my legs from few months cause of pain I can not walk properly, I have used some pain relief ointment but I haven't got any relief tell me what should I do.
I am 32 years old and I feeling back pain in this month. What should I do for this please suggest me.
Sports injuries can occur in children if proper precautions are not taken. A proper warm up before exercise followed by stretching helps in easing muscular stress and thus preventing injuries. It is important to supervise children when they are engaging in physical exercise or sports.
The tips to prevent sports injuries in children are:
- Talk to them: A child may experience pain but may not show it, so it is important to encourage them to speak up when they experience pain. Most sports-related injuries in kids can be prevented by early intervention.
- Preseason physical: It is important to get a preseason physical to determine your child's fitness. This can help determine if the child is fit to play and thus consequently, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- A proper warm-up: You should emphasize on the importance of a proper warm-up to your child. Make sure your child performs a mix of dynamic and static stretches to warm up before playing. It will raise the heart rate and increase blood flow thus making him ready to play.
- Cross training: Children should cross train with multiple sports, as playing one sport for a long time may stress the joints. This is done to prevent overuse of muscles and prevent boredom.
- Well hydrated: Make sure your child is well hydrated as an excessive fluid loss may result in fatigue and vomiting. Playing sports in summer can result in fluid loss through sweating and therefore needs to be replenished in order to prevent further complications.
- Follow proper techniques: It is important to observe that your child is following proper techniques while playing a sport. Disregarding the guidelines can result in injury.
- Proper diet: A proper nutritious diet is recommended to make sure that your child is getting all his necessary minerals and vitamins. It allows the child to become fitter and less prone to injuries.