Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.PreethiYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old and I am suffering with ulcer and pains in bones and loss of weight, acidity and weakness and I had taken many treatments but there was no use so kindly suggest me what t o do I smoke once in awhile when I take alcohol.
Hi I am 29 aged, from past 1 year I am suffering with bad breath from throat. I have tried many things like mouthwash, chewing mint and chewing gum also but it didn't solve my problem. Please help me to get rid of bad breath from throat. Thanks.
I got tongue ulcer. This seems to occur often. I dont know why it is causing. I am eating complex tablet for it. Pl help me how to prevent it frm future?
Here are some tips for common dental emergencies:
• For a knocked-out permanent or adult tooth, keep it moist at all times. If you can, try placing the tooth back in the socket without touching the root. If that’s not possible, place it in between your cheek and gums, in milk, or water. Then, get to your dentist’s clinic right away.
• For a cracked tooth, immediately rinse the mouth with warm water to clean the area. Put cold compresses on the face to keep any swelling down
• If you bite your tongue or lip, clean the area gently with water and apply a cold compress.
• For toothaches, rinse the mouth with warm water to clean it out. Gently use dental floss to remove any food caught between the teeth.
• For objects stuck in the mouth, try to gently remove with floss but do not try to remove it with sharp or pointed instruments.
When you have a dental emergency, it’s important to visit your dentist or an hospital as soon as possible.
Here are some simple precautions you can take to avoid accident and injury to the teeth:
• Wear a mouthguard when participating in sports or recreational activities.
• Avoid chewing ice, popcorn kernels, beetle nut ( supari ) and hard candy, all of which can crack a tooth.
• Use scissors, NEVER your teeth, to cut things.
Most dentists reserve time in their daily schedules for emergency patients. Call your dentist and provide as much detail as possible about your condition.
Since last 3 to 4 year a white colour substance gonna accumulate in my inner part of mouth in between layers of mouth which smell so badly. So what to do?
My teeth are getting yellow (mostly lower theeh). I brush every day but there is no change to see. What should I do for whiter teeth.
Hi doctor, I am having a black mark under my teeth I don't have any habit of using tobacco or any other. But still there is a black or brown stains in my teeth. I tried changing the brush and tooth paste but nothing worked out so please help me to rectify this problem. Thank you!
I am 30 years old. When I am eating any hot and cold things I feel pain in my teeth. I used sensodine tooth paste but problem is still continue.
I am 36 years male. What advise for me related to my gums soiling and bleeding also in gums past three months.
My father is 60 years old. He is suffering from gum bleeding problem from 3 years. He have consulted dentists many times and followed what they suggest. But still his gums continue bleeding. What to do?
There is a major problem in my gum and teeth blooding and pain last two month I take ment medicine but there is no any effect pulse suģess you a better solution.
Canker sore is a kind of mouth ulcer or an open and painful sore. It is the most common and prominent type of mouth ulcer, which usually affect lips, inner cheeks or tongue. This a yellow or white spot surrounded by reddish sore. Canker sore can be either complex or simple. The common type of canker sore affects people between 10 to 20. Generally, canker sore develops in people who were previously attacked by it.
The symptoms of canker sores may include:
1. Large sores
2. An outbreak in sores
3. Excruciating pain
4. High fever
There can be many risk factors for canker sores. It may develop into a severe oral ulcer. Canker sores can also be triggered genetically. There are various causes of canker sores, which may include:
1. Viral infection
3. Hormonal fluctuations
4. Food allergy
5. Menstrual cycle
6. Mineral or vitamin deficiency
7. Immunity system problem
8. Mouth injury
Canker sores can cause difficulties in swallowing and chewing. Most of the canker sores need no treatment; they can heal on their own. There are many ways by which you can prevent canker sores, those may include:
1. Avoid some food items which can cause irritation in your mouth
2. Avoiding citrus foods like - lemon, orange, acidic vegetables and spicy fried foods
3. Avoiding problems through gum chewing
4. Brushing in a slow manner with soft-bristle tooth-brush
5. Brushing at least two times a day, especially after heavy meals
6. Drinking a lot of fluid
However, a canker sore heals on its own, without any treatment. Taking care of your oral health on a regular basis would rescue you from having canker sores. If you keep your mouth clean it would help you fight bacteria. Sometimes pain can become severe, and you might need some medications to cure your canker sores.
There are some ways through which you can treat your canker sore.
1. Antimicrobial mouth wash
2. Antibiotic medicines
3. Corticosteroid ointment
4. Prescribed mouthwash
5. You can gargle with salt and warm water
6. Orabase can also be used to create numbness
Sometimes canker sores can pop up for stress. If stress is the reason for your canker sore then some stress reduction methods like meditation, deep breathing and calming technique will help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.