Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.Navanith Sagar Reddy
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.Navanith Sagar ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 74 yrs, have dust allergy that is controlled but cough and cold is continuing for more than 7 days. What would you suggest.
Alway I have head ache, and if take head bath my head will start aching and I have a dust allergy, and sinus too so every day iam facing this problem.
Hello doctor I am darbar I am 20 yrs old man n I have suffering from cough problem so what should I do.
Short breathing problems, mainly in the morning and evening. Fatigue, gas formation. Sometimes pain near lungs and Back shoulder. Since last 1 months. Female, Age 30 years.
I get frequent dry cough. Shown to many ENT specialists. No cure. only temp. relief. Can anyone rightly diagnose?
Angina or angina pectoris is the pain, discomfort or tightness in the chest that occurs when the blood flow to the heart muscle cells is not enough to meet its energy needs. It is not a disease itself but rather a symptom of the coronary heart disease.
What are the different types of angina?
1. Stable angina: It is the commonest form of angina. It can be triggered by stress or physical activity and usually only lasts a few minutes.
2. Unstable angina: It happens when you're resting or aren't very active. The pain is strong and long lasting, and may keep recurring. It may be a signal of an impending heart attack.
3. Variant angina: This might take place when you're asleep or at rest. This sudden tightening or narrowing of the heart's arteries causes a lot of pain.
How u know what your are experiencing is an angina pain?
You might be having angina pain if you suffer from one or more of these symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Pain in your arm, neck, jaw and back
- Numbness or loss of feeling in your arms, shoulders or wrists
Immediate Relief from Angina
If previously advised by a certified doctor, patients can take antiplatelet medicines which are blood thinners and prevent unstable angina. Final treatments include angioplasty (repair of a blocked blood vessel through surgery), insertion of a coronary artery stent (a tube that is used to treat weakened arteries) or a heart bypass surgery for serious complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.