Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. P. MastanYour feedback matters!
Hi, I had an abortion in June 2015, since then my periods have been irregular. I have put on weight and have not got my periods from last 3 months. Is this normal? Also I smoke does that add to my problem?
My height is 6ft2" and weight 58kg. I want your suggestion regarding health. How should I increase my weight. What weight I must have according to my height?
I am suffering from hernia. It is just beginning can you give me advice how can I remove it without any surgery (operation) Whether possible or not.
How to clear acne marks from face? Please suggest some gel or cream which can help to disappear the spots. Thank You!
I have a desk job & in last 2 years my weight has gone up from 60 to 87 kgs I want to lose my weight.
I am loosing hairs very quickly. I have tried all the shampoos, but nothing is working. Can you please help me?
I am under medication of levera since 6 month of stroke. I have sinovenous thrombosis. I am feeling much better now. No any symptom of this. Can I drink 1 2 peg of alcohol or beer or wine. Only for one day. On my birthday. My neurologist told me that there is no need to visit. Pls advise me.
My wife last menstrual cycle date was 28 of august. And from that date till now her menstrual period not came, when she check today pregnancy so the result was negative. Then what is the prob? Why her menstrual period not came on this month? And why the result came negative. Please give me answer? Whats the prob?
I have low blood pressure problem since many years, I have also consulted many doctors but still the problem is same. What should I do?
When I was 16 to 18 year old around. My body is perfect muscular. Then I have suffering from losses losses motion and I admitted tehn. After release my body is so loose now. Then I join gym. Usse bhi faark nahi pada please tell me how can get back my pahle wali muscular body.? Sab bimari padne pe hua tha.
Hii doctor my dad aged 59 is having bloating problem on right of the chest from almost 2 years. Last year we went to gastro neurologist he did colonoscopy nd sigmoidoscopy he concluded saying that he had gas trouble everything is fine. After then again he used to get bloating rarely, from past week he is getting bloating along with spasm or cramp (muscle contraction) on right side of chest for sometime and only having relief when having soda I don't know the exact term for that muscle contraction but he don't have any pain but only contraction sensation from last week this is the second time to get these contractions is it life threatening or any indication of cardiac arrest. Or is it because of seasonal change (winter in India) or due to gas please clarify.
Most of us our always worried sick about our performance in bed, but rather than worrying about it, we should try to invest emotionally in our relationship. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable, but it isn't always the case. If you are too preoccupied wondering about your physical appearance and your ability in bed, sex may make you feel more stressed than relaxed. This is known as sexual performance anxiety and can even get to a point where it makes you avoid sex altogether.
There may be many reasons for performance anxiety. Some of these are:
- Fear that you will not be able to satisfy your partner sexually
- Lack of self confidence and insecurity about your appearances
- Difficulties in your relationship
- The anxiety about not being able to have an orgasm
- A man's fear of premature ejaculation or taking too long to orgasm
Thus this type of anxiety is not rooted in any type of medical problem. Rather than medication, a change in thinking and perception is required to treat performance anxiety.
Here are a few tips that can help you:
- Fight stress: Stress in your daily life can spill over to your bedroom as well. This can make sex a chore rather than something to be enjoyed. Recognize your stress triggers and find ways to eliminate them. Regular exercise can be very helpful in reducing stress.
- Prolong foreplay: Sex does not have a time limit or there is need to follow a set of steps. Like any other activity, your body needs to 'warm up' for sex as well. Instead of putting pressure on yourself to control or release your orgasm, get into the flow of the moment and take it slow. Try getting intimate with your partner in ways that do not involve sex such as a massage or having a shower together.
Communicate with your partner: Talk to your partner about how you feel. Understand that it is not necessary to have an orgasm every time you have sex. Talking to your partner can help ease some of the anxiety and improve your relationship.
Talk to a therapist: Asking for help is not a bad thing or something you need to be ashamed of. Therapists are trained to teach you about how to be more comfortable with your sexuality and can help eliminate the triggers of sexual performance anxiety.
Give up control: Do not hold yourself responsible for your erections or your partner's orgasms. To a large extent sexual responsiveness is governed by the unconscious mind and hence worrying does nothing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
How do I control my anger? How do I stay away from my tension? Occasionally I wish I would die, how can I overcome this wish?
I am suffering from fever with cold and I have also pain in my backbone I take many medicine but not cure me what I do.
Mango is one of the most loved fruits and is known as the king of all fruits. This fruit has different flavors along with fragrance and qualities that will prove best for the body in many areas. It is the seasonal fruit which is mostly found in tropics. It is the tress which is cultivated in different regions in India. It is the juicy fruit which has a unique taste that makes it different from other fruits.
Health benefits of Mango
- It has antioxidant compounds and is rich in fibre, minerals and vitamins.
- It is rich in potassium, which is best for the body and helps in the composition of cells along with body fluids that will help in controlling blood pressure and heart rate.
- It is rich in vitamin B6 along with vitamin E and C. Vitamin C will help in developing immunity, which helps the body in fighting many diseases.
- It contains some amount of copper that will help the body in producing red blood cells.
- It is also rich in Vitamin A which is important for the skin and keeps the person’s skin free from allergies or wrinkles.
- Consumption of mango will help you to protect from lung and oral cancer.
- It protects the women from breast cancer. Not only women, it protects men from colon and prostate cancer with the help of polyphenolic compound.
- It helps the body in losing weight as it contains nutrients and vitamins which are best for the body. It also contains fibre which helps in the digestion process by burning many calories.
- It is good for eyes; regular consumption will lead to good eyesight. It also prevents night blindness.
- Mango is also used as a body scrub by mixing it with honey and milk. The application of this mix gives smoother and softer skin.
- It helps in the reduction of kidney stones.
- It is rich in iron, which is best for pregnant women as it increases the level of iron in the body which makes blood healthy.
- It helps in controlling the cholesterol levels in the body.
The above-mentioned points are just some of the benefits a mango offers as fruit; there are many more. But before you consume this fruit, consult a doctor as they can guide you better because people with diabetes may have to restrict its consumption.
Skin pigmentation refers to the discolouration of the skin in certain parts. The colouration of skin is attained on the basis of the concentration of a pigment called melanin present in the skin. This pigment is produced by specialised cells present in the skin. Some affect only patches of skin while the other pigmentation disorders can affect the whole body.
When melanin is produced in more quantity, it makes your skin darker. This can happen in cases of pregnancy, sun exposure and Addison’s disease. Under production of melanin causes your skin to get lighter. Vitiligo is a condition wherein patches of the skin are not able to produce melanin. Genetic disorders such as Albinism is characterised by the absence of the pigment melanin in the body.
Other things that can cause skin pigmentation are burns, blisters or infections.
The types of skin pigmentation are categorised as
On the basis of appearance and texture, skin pigmentation is differentiated as:
- Patches of lighter skin
- Areas on the face that have reddened
- Areas that are darker which may be rough to touch or feel
- Any area that has been darkened or becomes light caused by injuries, scratches or burns
Darkening of the skin can sometimes be spontaneous or it may occur due to environmental factors such as sun exposure or sometimes genetic issues.
- Melasma: This refers to the darkening of the skin on the face. It can happen to anyone. Women who are pregnant or take birth control pills are more likely to develop Melasma. Also women who live in more tropical climates are prone to developing Melasma.
- Birth Mark: It is a patch of usually darker skin that is present since birth and is generally life-long. They are usually harmful, but if more of those appear, then it is better to consult your dermatologist.
The most common reasons are infections or injuries. Although, the more severe conditions are-
- Vitiligo: It is characterised by the presence of patches of skin that are lighter than others. This occurs due to the malfunctioning of cells in a focal area that stop producing melanin. This can be serious and you must consult a dermatologist as soon as possible.
- Tinea Versicolour: The symptoms of these resemble Vitiligo, but it is actually a fungal infection that attacks the skin cells and causes discolouration.
All you teenagers, young guns and cell phone addicts out there! Next time you are exchanging any text message with your friends or colleagues, beware! You may end up suffering from sore wrists & thumbs and repetitive strain injury. Every year, more than 3 million people across the globe complain of injuries resulting from text messaging. People tend to hold the device in their fingers and press the tiny keys with their thumbs which results in numb fingers, painful thumb and aching wrists. It is a signal to stop.
Blackberry Thumb and iPhone finger are few of the hand ailments caused by this method of typing or pressing your phone keys. At first, you will feel a slight discomfort in your thumb and ignoring it would soon lead to its painful swelling. Following are some tips that would help you get some relief from this condition before you consult a pain specialist:
Outward thumb bending: Bend your thumb towards the outward direction applying resistance until you feel the stretch or pull.
Thumb Rotation: Rotate your thumb in both clockwise and anti-clockwise movement to loosen the stiffened joints and relieve pain.
Hot Fermentation: Treat your aching thumb with hot water fomentation to increase blood circulation and help the joint muscles to relax. Add 1 teaspoon Epsom salt in a small vessel of hot water. Soak a towel in the saline water. Squeeze out excess water and place the towel on the affected area. Repeat this 5 times.
Wrap your thumb safely: To avoid any pressure on your paining thumb, keep it safe and padded at night by wrapping it in a soft bed of cotton.
Rest: Stop doing what makes your thumb hurt. Put a halt to your daily routine of texting. It won’t do any harm. This important pause will, in fact, allow the thumb to start healing otherwise surgery may be required which also doesn’t guarantee a cure.