Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P. Mangala
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P. MangalaYour feedback matters!
My wife a long time face pid problem and long time use a medicine but problem is not well please tell a best consult dr.
I am married one year has completed but I can't conceive baby I have one abortion six month has gone so doctor has suggest to me fertisure f tablet for one month so now it is complete so now I got period yesterday 31mar so know what should I do all test abdomen sonography has done please suggest.
Sir if we use copper T is it risky or painful if not then what should I do for it how much time or process will needed for it?
My wife delivered a baby boy on 18/07/2018 from normal delivery with small cut in vagina but he has lost, my question is my wife has facing menses on 24/08/2018 but this month menses has not come till 28/09/2018 and can I start intercourse.
I am 25 I got aborted in month of may I got ma period in June but little then July I got twice again lit how come? why don't I get back to my normal period ?
Hello Doctors, My girlfriend (24 years) is experiencing itching in left breast and a tiny lump in right breast, she is about to have her period after two days, is it due to PMS or she have to go for checkup Some times a transparent white discharge comes out from nipple after squeezing the breast Please help!
Currently, 24 weeks pregnancy till now BP is normal this week checkup I got 130 /90 should I use tablets for BP Due to cervical cerclage I'm on complete bed rest. Even sugar levels are little bit higher than normal levels.
If you are a heavy drinker and you are having problems with your sex life, they are likely to be caused because of your alcohol consumption. Sex and alcohol are not considered to be a good mixture. Although a small amount of alcohol is harmless, moderate to heavy drinking can hamper your sex life in several ways. Moreover, alcohol is very dangerous for pregnant women.
Alcohol can lead to sexual problems and issues in both men and women. It can also make them behave in a different and unusual manner, which may lead them into having sex with people who are unsuitable. It makes people take unnecessary risks and many get infected with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Unwanted pregnancy after having sex is a common aspect in today’s world. Alcohol also makes people likely to be victims of sexual attacks.
The bad effects of alcohol on your sex life
There are several bad effects of alcohol which take a toll on your sexual life. They are as follows:
- Alcohol may make people more likely to engross in sexual activity with the wrong person. Getting pregnant, catching infections and embarking in affairs which lead to the breakup of many marriages are common effects of alcohol. Alcohol is a primary reason for the demand of the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill, all over the world.
- Alcohol fuddles up people's brain and many of them forget to take proper contraceptive precautions before having sex.
- Alcohol is very harmful for unborn babies in pregnant women. It may cause brain damage to the baby. You should consume alcohol as less as possible during pregnancy and totally avoid it during the first three months of pregnancy.
- Alcohol accounts for being a major cause of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Alcohol may increase your sexual desire, but it reduces your performance.
- Men who are heavy drinkers may develop a permanent case of brewer’s droop. Loss of sexual interest is also likely.
- Excessive alcohol may lead to diminished or reduced libido in women as well. It is yet to be proven whether alcohol causes any other sexual complications in women.
If you are facing problems with excessive alcohol consumption and it is affecting your sex life, you need to take some steps. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Numerous ladies encounter some bleeding in early pregnancy. Around one in four perceived pregnancies end in an unnatural miscarriage. Most are brought about by irregularities in the genes. Continuously tell your specialist in case you have vaginal bleeding when you are pregnant. Bleeding with pain can likewise be an indication of an ectopic pregnancy. However, it is to be taken seriously and needs dire therapeutic care. Losing a pregnancy can be hard for both the partners. In any case, most couples that encounter this will go ahead to have an effective pregnancy next time. Here are a few reasons why bleeding takes place in early pregnancy:
- Numerous women may have a small amount of bleeding during their missed period. Sometimes, this may also be called an implantation bleed. It happens when the prepared egg inserts itself in the mass of your womb (uterus). In such cases, it is considered harmless.
- The most widely recognised reason for bleeding is an early premature delivery. Miscarriage is the loss of a pregnancy at any time until the twenty- fourth week. A miscarriage after this time is known as a stillbirth.
- A less normal reason for bleeding during pregnancy is an ectopic pregnancy. This is a pregnancy that happens outside the womb. It happens in about one in every hundred pregnancies.
- Smoking increases your chances of bleeding and miscarriage.
- Drinking a lot of liquor can also cause the same. Drinking four units of liquor a week (one unit is a large portion of a half quart) can increase the risk of a miscarriage to four times.
- Using recreational medications can lead to bleeding.
- Have had fertility issues in the past or having taken a long time to conceive may also create such a condition.
- Having any complications with womb (uterus) can cause bleeding.
- Have certain medical conditions (for instance, systemic lupus erythematosus, antiphospholipid disorder) may also cause the same.
- Have diabetes that is not controllable can lead to bleeding at this time.
- Have specific infections like listeria and German measles (rubella) may cause bleeding during pregnancy.
You need to report any bleeding in pregnancy to your specialist. It is essential to get the right conclusion, as unsuccessful labour is not by any means the only aim of vaginal bleeding. In case that you are bleeding intensely or have serious stomach pain when you are pregnant, call an ambulance immediately.
Women with bleeding in early pregnancy need to see an obstetrician. It is important to have an ultrasound check. This is normally done by inserting a little probe inside the vagina. This helps figure out if the bleeding is happening due to:
- A possible miscarriage
- A premature delivery (no pulse is seen).
- Some other reason for bleeding, (for example, an ectopic pregnancy)
- In case that it is unclear from your ultrasound check whether the pregnancy is sound or not, then you might need to go for a repeat scan in two weeks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!