Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I have a tooth pain like in case of cavity but it isn't a cavity. So what can it be? Is there any home remedy for such pain?
I am suffering from the extra growth of gums on my teeth. It does not give any pain to me. How to reduce the extra growth.
All my wisdom teeth are coming but only half, is it normal? And at certain age is it necessary to take them out? I'm 23 right now.
Hello sir, Mujhe kuch mitha khane se daanton me tez dard hota h aur thanda paani pine se b dard hota hai, kisi ne Sensodent paste ka kaha h aap bataye. Thanks.
There are two tablets for toothache - enzoflam and zintec suggested by doctor. My question is - I was supposed to take 1 tablet after meal and another one before meal and I have forgotten which one is to be taken when. Please answer my question as soon as possible.
Doctor said i have to remove my 5 side teeth from left first and after few days 5 teeth from right, so ,my question is , is there any other option that i can treat with out remove my teethes, i have got now bleeding , swollen , teeth loosing and very hard to chew any foods even a peanuts.
Hello I am 22+ years old I am suffering from extreme gingivitis since almost 1.5 years actually this time back I went to dentist for checkup he adviced me to fill 5 tooth due to cavity he did it and the story began before that I was not having flammation and itching between tooth then in on of my tooth he did rct as I was feeling much sensitivity unfirtunately that went unsuccessful his services were fucking bad and I hate him a lot then after I visited another dentist and he told me that rct was not done properly he then did re-rct then also he performed laser for that tooth but I am still feeling sensation inthat tooth he also told me that I m suffering from gingivitis infected pockets has already taken place between tooth where filling were done every week he operates those pockets with fine scaler and with hydrogen metro or what its being its be more than one year under this doctor and I am not getting results please I beg of you please tell me is gingivitis curable I am fed up and depressed I am in depression as its unbearable for me to survive with this stubborn infection I am really not getting effects of treatment please tell me what to do next
I am a 28 years old male and suffering for the past 3 weeks with mouth ulcers and stomach problems ranging from an upset stomach to abdominal pain and feeling bloated.
Regularly occurring Mouth Sores. Really painful. I can't speak, eat properly. I used to get these but they were temporary for 4-5 days but this time its more than 2 weeks still Sores are hurting me. I'm using Quickool gel. I'm drinking N water with sugar because I can't drink normal water because of pain pls suggest me any medicine.
I m 19 yr old.Bad smell coming from my mouth. I m facing this problem since my 12th age.I haven't consult doctor's till now.?
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.