Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. P.Krishna ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from toothache since 3 month .when we eat sour thing as a example mango bite so l can't eat anything after that so please suggest me what I can do.
My mother 32 years old and she have problem. In his upper side of mouth because there was a energy any solution for this and he have or more problems.
Hello I am 16 years old. Is it possible to make my teeth shiny white as film actresses hv? If yes pls suggest some tips. I will be tremendous happy.
I have multiple white patches in my inner cheeks (mouth ) since last 24 days. This pin head multiple patches is painless and not irritating me. Sir I am non tobacco user. I never had used tobacco. Can this is leukoplakia as I read in internet or else please help. 24 days ago I travel with an ambulance in which a dead body of my frds father is present. My frrds father is having mouth cancer and got dead is this contagious. Help.
I feel my mouth are gets dry very easily, I apply very expensive lip balm and also I apply oil on my lips But it gets chapped all the time I drink enough water also But nothing helps Please suggest something.
When I do brush during morning I found blood in discharge foam from my mouth pls advise me what should I do now.
Some women have dental problems such as gum disease and tooth decay, during pregnancy. The increase of hormones during pregnancy can affect the response of the body to plaque, which is the layer of germs on the teeth.
It is not true that the teeth are automatically damaged due to pregnancy. In case the calcium intake of the mother during pregnancy is not enough, the bones provide the growing baby with the calcium that it needs. When the breastfeeding is stopped, the calcium is replenished quickly. Nonetheless, the high demands of pregnancy can prompt specific dental issues in a few females. With professional help and appropriate cleanliness at home from your dental specialist, your teeth ought to stay healthy during pregnancy.
It is possible that a dental disease might affect a developing baby. Premature births have a risk of developing health problems such as cerebral palsy and issues with hearing and eyesight. Research has shown that around 20% of all premature births might be caused due to periodontal disease. It is an infection of the gums which is chronic in nature. The risk of premature birth can be reduced by providing the expectant mother with the required dental treatment.
Some of the common causes of dental problems which occur during pregnancy include:
1. Gum Problems: Women become vulnerable to gum problems due to hormones which are associated with pregnancy. These include gingivitis, pyogenic granuloma or pregnancy epulis and untreated or undiagnosed periodontal disease.
2. Vomiting: The ring of muscles which are used for keeping the food inside the stomach are softened due to vomiting. Vomiting or gastric reflux, which is associated with morning sickness, causes the teeth to be coated with strong acids.
3. Retching: Provocation of retching is caused in pregnant women while they brush their teeth, especially the molars. Not brushing the teeth regularly can cause tooth decay.
Things to remember:
- The demands of pregnancy can lead to particular dental problems in some women.
- You are less likely to have dental problems during pregnancy if you already have good oral hygiene habits.
- With proper dental hygiene at home and professional help from your dentist, your teeth should stay healthy during pregnancy.