Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.kishanlal DawasaazYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 23 year old man and i am curious about removing my hairs from legs because they grown up very long. What should I use & should I do that? How much time it will take to grow up in any methods?
I want to increase my height but don't want to take artificial supplements and tablets. Is there any natural way to increase height.
Tendon injury in knee no fracture. Pain in walking. No swelling it was subside while wearing knee cap.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever itsxndbbx shsbshb hsbshs hdbdb almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am 67 years old male, There's no sensation on my left hand and leg only when I wake up. Explain the reason and remedy.
I have become darker due to exposure to sun light at my work place. I used to be fair but now I have become darker. What should be done to regain my colour back?
I got married before 8 months. I used unwanted kit completely (5 tablets. After 2-3 days I got my periods on dec 7. Asusually it continued for 5 days. After 3 days it again started bleeding but in little. It's been 6 days. Can you help me?
Hi, sir i am 22 years old. Today morning when am brushing suddenly blood is coming continuously from my nose after a 2, 3 min its stopped please tell me why it happens and what are the precautions to be taken.
My son (HM/15yrs) is suffering from a skin disease. He have a mildly thick patch with severe itch at his left buttock. The itching patch shows thick linings in nature. He consulted doctor. After using medicines he cured 2 times for a short period. After 10/15 days it repeated at the same place. Please prescribe a good medicine & ointment for permanent cure. Thank You.
I have severe gastritis problem, I tried all the tablets like h2 blocker, proton pump inhibitors like this but still am suffering from gastritis, what can I do for this?
Iam 20yrs old nw. My teeth was broken wen am studying at 5th standard. It was half broken at the upper part of the middle teeth. How to recover that teeth, and how much its cost for the recovery of teeth. And wat is the treatment for that?
Lots of problem is happing now a days in the evening time I can't see clearly. And feeling very weakness.
Diabetes is the condition where the blood glucose levels in your body tend to be quite high and can have an adverse effect on many of the organs in your body. The eyes are no exception and can be quite adversely affected by diabetes as well.
Let's look at the various problems you could face if you have diabetes:
1. Blurry vision: Diabetes can cause the lens in the eye to swell and this will affect the way you see. Because of the increased lens size, the eyes have difficulty in focusing on objects resulting in blurry vision. You will have to get your blood sugar levels back to normal and only then the vision will begin to correct itself. This will however take time to happen.
2. Cataract: Blurry vision for an extended period of time which progressively gets worse can be a symptom of cataract. Although cataracts can develop even with normal patients, they tend to accelerate and happen earlier in adults who have diabetes. Cataracts are usually fixed with surgery where the natural lens is removed and replaced with an artificial lens.
3. Diabetic retinopathy: Diabetic Retinopathy and Retinal Detachment are one of the leading causes of blindness in adults who suffer from diabetes. The retina is a very important part of the eye which allows us to see the images by capturing light and then sending them to the brain via the optical nerve. With diabetic retinopathy the smaller blood vessels in your retina may get damaged and thus end up causing damage to your vision. This can be of three types:
- Proliferative Retinopathy: In this condition very small blood vessels grow from the surface of the retina. The retina is the film at the back of your eye , and the tiny blood vessels are capillaries. These growing blood vessels are very delicate and bleed easily. If you have had diabetes for years your retinae may develop this condition. As the retina is damaged by diabetes, the diseased retina releases special growth chemicals. These chemicals make tiny blood vessels grow: these are called 'new blood vessels.
- Background Retinopathy: Background or nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy (NPDR) is the earliest stage of diabetic retinopathy. With this condition, damaged blood vessels in the retina begin to leak extra fluid and small amounts of blood into the eye.
- Maculopathy: The macula is the central area of your retina. It is responsible for all your sharp vision, such as used for watching TV or reading. It can become damaged in diabetes, with leaks developing (oedema).
4. Glaucoma: This is a condition where fluids build up inside the eye and it results in the pressure within it building up. This may damage the blood vessels within the eye and cause vision changes. Problems within the eye may not be detected till you experience vision loss. Some of the symptoms of glaucoma may include:
- Blurry vision
- Watering from Eyes
- Difficulty in vision
- Pain in the eyes
- Lights appear to have halos
Treatments: Blurry vision also tends to go away slowly once the level of blood glucose is controlled either via medicines or by diet changes. However, glaucoma or diabetic retinopathy may require a range of medicines to ease the pressure on the eye or to discharge fluid buildup. If none of these works, then relevant surgery may be required to resolve the problems.