Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P Kiranmayee
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P KiranmayeeYour feedback matters!
I had sex with an accepted girl using condom saturday evening nw I have body pain and cold tell me sir am I in at risk. is it sign of Hiv.
Is Premature ejaculation treatable with medicine? Also please suggest how to overcome masturbation side effects.
What is the symptoms of flu? And second I have little white pimple since childhood in my face and sometimes my hand? Pls give me some suggestion?
Hi Dr. I have issue related to my sexual life. I have been masturbating since very early age and I am having premature ejaculation issues. Kindly guide accordingly.
I have itching in my skin and leg skin become black so what should I do give me best cream name and medicine name.
baby boy age 3.5 year .just started fever 102 and vomiting tendency. Can you suggest medicine and respective dose pz. Weight 13 kg.
I am 24 years old, I have a problem with my penis, while masturbating my penis will become red color and erected, it will pains a lot, please help me I am not married Didn't participated in sex till now Weekly one or two times masturbating myself.
I am 65 years vegetarian male with history of diabetes since 1998. I do not consume alcohol. I am also a heart patient with history of ptcas (2) to heart and right carotid artery. Icd is implanted in 2012. For these ailments medication is going on. For diabetes I am taking reclide Mr. (30) once and misobit (25) twice in a day. Ghb is around 7-7.5 and fasting bsl fluctuates between 110 and 120 and pp values are in the range 0f 150-160. I have also non-alcoholic mild cirrhosis. Please let me know whether any effective ayurvedic medicines are available.
Sir I recently have sex with a girlfriend. She is in period at that time or not. I used condom. But during sex condom is break. Than I use another condom. And after this I see some blood on my body and condom. Sir can I get infected with aids. If she is hiv positive. And what test I do for surety. please help.
If your child comes out of bathroom and cries that while he or she poops it hurts, it's time that you start doing something for his or her constipation. This is a problem that is found among many children and most of the times, if left unnoticed, it can prove to be dangerous. There are many signs that will let you know that your child is suffering from constipation. For instance, if you find your child complaining about stomach pain, or bloating, there are chances that he or she is suffering from constipation.
In such a situation, your child needs your help, and you can do so by:
- Take a peek: It is something your child may not love you to do, but you must see his poop. The consistency of the poop must be of peanut butter. If it seems hard or is sticking to the walls, then your child is suffering. Take action soon.
- Give him more fiber: This is something that most children hate in their diet. Give him or her whole grains or food that is rich in fiber like carrots, brown rice, nuts, beans, lentils, banana, pasta and bread. Foods rich in fiber helpsin preventing constipation, and thus it may be of great help to your child too.
- Increase water in take: Children seldom drink water! They drink only when they are very thirsty. Do not promote this habit; instead ask them to drink more water. With the help of water your child can push through the food that they have eaten.
- A little juice may also help: Fruit juice is good for constipation, especially prune juice that acts as a laxative. Too much fruit juice is not good for them, but depending on their age, four to five ounces of fruit juice can be given as that helps in relieving constipation.
- Stimulate the rectum of your baby: Although it may seem a bit odd, yet it can be tried to help your baby get rid of constipation. Sometimes rectal stimulation helps the movement of bowel. Take a bit of Vaseline on the tip of thermometer and put it inside his rectum. Wiggle the tip very gently a few times before you remove it from there. This stimulation may help in the movement of bowels.
- Switch formula: If you are breastfeeding you baby, then there are very less chances that your baby will suffer from constipation. But if they are on instant food, the formula you are using may be a reason. Thus, you can switch formula and see if it helps.
If none of the above mentioned remedies help, it is best advised to visit a pediatrician.