Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P Kiran KumarYour feedback matters!
my son age 16 yr last few days stumuck pain ultrasound is ok i am worried please tell me the reason for pain
Dear Doctors, My younger daughter is 8 years old, suffers occasionally from cluster sneezing (sneezes upto 5 times in one go many times everyday especially in the mornings.
My son 8 years old had earlier been diagnosed with Phimosis. Our paediatrician advised a cream to applied with which his skin started to retract (fucidin) and it seemed to have worked fine. However, his penis skin got stuck again after sometime which we corrected after applying the cream for sometime again. Now he has been advised to retract his skin regularly however in 1-2 instances his skin developed a cut which was painful to him while urinating. Is there some permanent solution to this problem. We don't want to go for a surgery as one of the leading hospital Doctor advised. Pl advise what is the best solution to this problem. Also to let you know, we came to know of this problem initially because he was facing issues during urinating. He was complaining of frequent urination with only few droplets. Though the problem was largely sorted out after his skin retraction, however he did complain once or twice on urinating issue but not recently.
My baby is 5-1/2 months old. Some sound is coming from his breathing. He has no phelgm in chest. We have consulted child specialist He says that his breathing tube will expand as he grows more . He has checked his chest also But says that everything is normal. But sound is coming I do not know what to do. Please give opinion.
My baby girl is one month old. She is on formula milk. Her stools are green in colour. She is on lactogen1. Is it normal.
Dear dr, Meri beti ki age 25 day ki hai. Pata nahi woh dark kyon Hoti ja Rahi hai. Aur face rough n dull bahut hota ja raha hai. Red red daane b ho gaye hai. Please suggest me Kya karo.
My niece had nmuemonia last year. She is of 5 years. Nw she cannot eat any snack items like biscuits, ice cream, chocolate, cake and chats. If she eats any of them she gets severe cough. I don't know wat is the problem. Please give me the solution.
Hi doctor my sister has new born baby. She is 24 year old. Her prbm is due to feeding it's paining in her right side nipple. Wt type of prbm it is? Is any infection. Pls give some solutions.
I and my wife ate food licked by a dog by accidentally. Do we need to get vaccination? Over the internet I read : "The rabies virus is present in the saliva of an infected animal and is usually transmitted by a bite. Rabies may also be transmitted if infectious material (such as saliva) of the infected animal enters a wound or mucous membrane such as the eyes, nose or mouth. Here it says that it may also get transmitted by infectious material (such as saliva), enters wound, eyes, nose or mouth, that's why I am a bit worried here.
I have child and his age is 3. 6 years, but he cant speak well. He can repeat what we are speaking. But he can not speak properly.
Hi. I am trying to stop breastfeeding my 19 months old baby. He becomes very aggressive if I say no to feed. Please let me know how to stop it fully as he is already 19 months now.
My baby is of 2 month. Whenever I feed her, she do green potty with a lot of mucus in that and her stomach gets filled up with gas. Due to gas she cries a lot and cannot sleep also in morning or at night. What should I do though my diet is normal without oil and spices.
My baby 4 yrs. Old. He is suffering from bed wetting since 15 days & so irritable. He feeding only grind food n nothing else. What should I do?
My child 20 mońths old boy. He wasn't eat any thing last 1 week. He has no fever or any thing but he will not eat any thing but drinks little milk or water only. What was the problem to him?
Hello drs. Meri bhanji 5 years ki hai use urine infection hua hai Dr. Ki dawai dilayi hai use baar baar urine aa rha hai. Aur fevar tez aa rha hai please koi adviced dijiye.
My baby navel and the surrounding area becomes swollen or red. Her stump seems to be pushed outwards or bulges when he cries. His stump has a small pinkish-red mass of tissue (may look like a tiny ball) with a yellowish or green fluid discharge and stump becomes swollen, smelly or continually oozes pus or blood. Age- 20 days.
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS
-does not responds to sound by making sounds, or by looking at the speaker.
- isn't using gestures, such as bye-bye & does not stops activity in response to'no.
- does not point to five body parts and has trouble imitating tow word sentences
- does not follow a serious two simple but related commands.
- about three quaters of the child's speech at 3 years and by 4 years old, a child should mostly be understood even by people who don't know the child.
If your answer is" yes, consult a speech language pathologist