Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P. Kasturi
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. P. KasturiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a 26 year old women I been married for 20 months now but have problems in conceiving and obesity my lower half is swollen like my thighs after sex I do have a itchy feeling please recommend me. Plus my husband has psoriasis please help?
Actually I am not virgin I have done sex 9 10 every month for a year regularly now I am getting married and from 2 years I have not done sex masturbation so please tell me clearly if we do sex 9 10 times for a year every month than if we do not even touch vagina for 2 year does get tighten or not tell me clearly and tell me truth that if I do not do anything for 2 years than after 2 year when I had sex with my husband than he get to know that I have done sex before marriage with someone else yes or not please tell me in detail its urgent.
Actually My age is 19 I have done sex with my boyfriend I think he cum inside it not sure I have not take any pill what should I do now?
I had sex with my gf on 8 sep with protection. She got her period 14 sep. After tht she is not getting her period until now jan 9 almost for 3 months. Besides this she took 3-4 emergency pills in march. Now she do not have any pregnancy sign except nipple soreness. She feels very pain in nipple but her breast is not swell. She took pregnancy test many times n all r negative. Is she pregnant? Or why her period is off?
I hv pcod and the egg size is not increase it become 11 Dr. says that it happened because of hormone imbalance in that situation what can I do.
I am 21 years old. I get my periods 9-10 days late. Never had sex. How can I cure pcos permanently and naturally? I get my periods every month but 9-10 days late, also light bleeding. Which yoga would be best to treat pcos?
Thyroid disease is a condition that affects the thyroid gland, a small, wing shaped gland that secretes the thyroid hormone. The thyroid is controlled by the pituitary gland and its proper functioning. These thyroid hormones are responsible for the metabolism of the body and a slight tweak in the levels can also lead to the onset of thyroid diseases like hyperthyroidism (excessive production of the thyroid hormone) or hypothyroidism (inadequate production of the thyroid hormone), as well as other conditions. The thyroid hormone has a crucial role to play as far as pregnancy is concerned. Let us find out how.
- Estrogen and hCG: There are two distinct hormones that are related to pregnancy, the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and estrogen. These hormones can cause an increase in the thyroid hormone levels that are contained in one's blood. The hCG is usually created by the placenta and is quite similar to the TSH or thyroid hormone. The hCG is known to mildly stimulate the thyroid gland, which causes greater production of the thyroid hormone. Also, once the estrogen in the body increases, it can lead to higher levels of globulin, which is a thyroid binding substance. This is a protein that takes the thyroid hormone to the blood and is also known as thyroxine binding globulin. When these hormones change on a less than normal basis, it can lead to difficulties in the thyroid reading during pregnancy.
- Nervous System: The thyroid gland is known to be especially important for the development of the baby's brain and nervous system. In fact, the thyroid hormone supplied by the mother in the first trimester will have a direct bearing on the development and growth of the foetus. This thyroid hormone travels through the mother's placenta. Once the first trimester has been completed, the baby will start to produce its own thyroid hormone.
- Enlarged Thyroid during Pregnancy: While the thyroid does enlarge slightly during one's pregnancy, it cannot really be detected merely with a physical examination. While a noticeable enlarged thyroid may point at the advent of thyroid disease, it will need to be properly evaluated as these problems are difficult to diagnose during pregnancy. This is due to the high levels of thyroid in the bloodstream during pregnancy, as well as an increase in fatigue and the other symptoms that are most commonly associated with thyroid disease.
- Hyperthyroidism in Pregnancy: This condition during pregnancy can cause congestive heart failure as well as the risk of preeclampsia, which can cause the rise of blood pressure during pregnancy.
- Hypothyroidism in Pregnancy: This can cause anaemia due to a low count of red blood cells which prevents proper oxygen supply for the baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.