Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P Kanta Reddy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P Kanta ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello. I have problem to can't sleep in night. I feel sleepy but I can't sleep, that time my mind is thinking about anything and I can't sleep. please help me.
Some one advised me for premature ejaculation that most cases required sex therapies and exercise and some usual tips. Can you please let me know those therapies and exercise and those tips too.
My son 38 years old developed Foot Drop about year back. He was also operated for decompression spine nerves. But even after one year of taking physiotherapy foot drop has not able to recover. Any other procedure or alternate treat ment available to treat foot drop.
Sir I am 14 years boy and suffering from severe blood motions since 3 days so please suggest me how to control it.
Doctors are accustomed to using words that may sound foreign to lay people. They've spent years in college and medical school using these terms, so they come easily, like second nature. But when a guy finds a penis skin issue has suddenly appeared, he doesn't have time to bone up on his dermatological phrases and definitions before seeking out the doc. He just wants to know if the penis skin issue is a serious penis health issue, and what he needs to do about it.
There are scores of dermatological descriptions, and most of us don't really know the exact meanings. A bump is a bump, a rash is a rash. But chances are that when the dermatologist is asking questions, or is examining a guy's privates and telling him what they see, they're going to describe his penis skin with terms that mean more to them than to the patient. With that in mind, here are a few common dermatological descriptions that it pays to understand.
- Macule. A macule is an area of skin that is a different color than the skin surrounding it, but which generally is not raised, like a bump or a lump. On penis skin, macules tend to be very small, less than 1 cm in diameter.
- Patch. But what if a macule is larger than 1 cm? Then it's not a macule anymore; it's a patch.
- Lesion. Any abnormal change in tissue is referred to as a lesion. A "gross" lesion is not necessarily repugnant; it just means that it is large enough that it can be seen by the naked eye. (If it requires a microscope to be seen, it's called a histologic lesion.)
- Papule. A small lesion (usually less than 1 cm) that is raised to some degree (and therefore could be considered a bump). Pearly penile papules are a common penis skin issue for many men. Papules can be any color.
- Plaque. In dermatological terms, plaque is basically a larger (bigger than 1 cm) papule. It's not higher than a typical plaque, and the top tends to be flat. They also usually have a well-defined border or edge.
- Nodule. An even larger papule (bigger than 1.5 cm) may be a nodule. Unlike a plaque, nodules are taller than a papule.
- Blister. A little "bag" of skin that is filled with some fluid is referred to as a blister. The fluid is usually clear-ish, but sometimes it may contain blood and therefore will take on a reddish hue.
- Vesicle. A vesicle is a blister smaller than 1 cm. When the vesicle is cut and the fluid runs out, the vesicle generally collapses.
- Bulla. If a vesicle is bigger than 1 cm, it is considered a bulla.
- Pustule. When the fluid inside a vesicle is made up of neutrophils, it is called a pustule. Neutrophils are a kind of white blood cell, important in the make-up of the immune system.
- Verrucous. This describes a lesion that is pebbly or rough.
- Umbilicated. Umbilicated refers to a lesion with an indentation in the middle. These kinds of lesions are most often caused by a virus.
Understanding dermatological terms can make it easier to grasp what may be wrong with a particular penis skin issue. Penis skin will have less chance of damage if it is kept healthy through the regular use of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Because penis skin can become dry and scaly, using a crème with proper moisturizing capability is essential. Choose one that contains both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E). It's also wise to select a crème with vitamin C, which helps in the production of collagen and gives penis skin the tone and elasticity it needs.