Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P Joshua
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. P JoshuaYour feedback matters!
Coughing and light fever and knee pain From 5 days Taken medicines like paracetamol, newslide, cetrizine.
I am 23 old male I have pain in my leg Once I was playing football I was injured since the I have pain and there is no fracture or swelling also.
I have a foot pain for more than one year, inside bone was so pain, I took tablet, and I took one knid of acid test. How it ll cure, what is the solution?
I am a thirty years old. I have 100 kilo grams weight. I have pain in left side foot since five years. Please give some suggestions.
I am 36 years old. I am suffering from back pain from 10 months. Recently I have examined mri and the doctor suggested me to operation l-5, but I don't agree for operation. Please give me a solution then I released from back pain without operation.
I am having cervical spondylosis . My right hand is paining seriously . Tell me proper medicine that can cure it . I am diabetic . Doctor has prescribed me to check (MRI of cervical spine with screening of brain ) is it necessary to check it. Doctor has prescribed this medicine are they perfect : Medicine are as follows Defical -os capsule MyCo -folio acid, B-complex & lipoic Acid tablets HD3 softgel capsule Pregalin x Dr. 75.
I used to have pimples on my back, chest, arms and face. Over the years I assume I out grew most of it. But I'm now having persistent pimples all over my face. While my back and chest are basically all cleared. What can I do?
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should visit a trained homeopathic practitioner.