Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. P Janakiram ReddyYour feedback matters!
My son is suffering from earache and he is 7 yrs old I have examine the ear but there is no wax.What should I do?
I have sore throat, atrophy of tongue and burning sensation in the mouth since 4 days. Pain increasing during eating spicy food.
Sir I have serious headache problem when I get up I feel dizzy when I go to sleep I feel pussy what do I do?
I am 24 year male. I have a problem that bone of my nose is increased as I concern with doctor he saying it is cutted down by operation. Is there any other way for this problem? Guide me Regards Sumit verma.
within two months I had three times throat pain. At that time I can not talk only action can do. Fever also.
Hello everyone I I am having pain in my left ear .actually there was itching inside my ear so I used my finger to itch and since 5 days it's its paining a lot .please tell me what to do and a medicine .i have taken an antibiotic and candid ear drop but it's its paining still.
I get itching in ears every morning I get up. I use cotton buds and evry time I get flakes some what like dandruff What is the reason?
I visited a hill station 2 month back. There I felt dizziness (ghamer in head) and that continue till date. Please suggest some ayurvedic medicine or other.
I am 18 years old female I have throat problem since two months I can not speak clearly nasal voice also produces difficulty in swallowing doctor advice me to avoid aminoglycosides gentamycin amikacin n streptomycin ans ciplox norflox and tetracycline why? Ct scan t3 t4 tsh all tests are normal.
Sir iam having throat infection since last 1 year I went to ent specialist, he gave strong antibiotics and gargle and mouth wash, but these medicine is not working, ian feeling like something is struck in my throat.
My ears are paining after using headphone. Even I can't tolerate the sounds produced from big sounds like cracker, traffic horn and so on. So, how can I relief from this problem and what kind of Medicine I should take?
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
I get frequent throat infection after eating ice cream and getting viral cold after exposure to cold air is a myth or real fact.
Hello my hubby has night blindness in left eye as congenital. He is 33 years old. What is treatment on this? I am 34years old. We got married ago 4 yrs. We both are deaf dumb. I got miscarriage ago 3 years 1st time. After that I consulted to Dr. but not become successfully nowadays for pregnancy. My USG report n all blood reports r normal. His semen report also normal. Only my ovulation is late i. E. On 17th day. Can hubby's problem (night blindness) become in baby in future? My all families n his all families r normal. My mummy papa got married in relationship n his mummy papa also. I am in tension please help me.
I am 30 year male and I am feeling very low due to weakness because of 2 days loose motions one weak back and I have backache, with dizziness and pain in eyes from last few days. Could you prescribed some medicine or diet plan, exercise to overcome from such condition.
I am suffering from one side headache since one week. Is it migraine or sinus. This is the first time I am getting headache. Unable to sleep properly. Can you help.
I travel a lot usually by air, I get a lot of head ache and my ears start paining. Any advice you can provide will be helpful.
Nose bleeding happens because of the presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose.
Most common reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, trauma, low levels of Vitamin K, Vitamin C, colds and allergies and nose lining getting dry along with so many other reasons.
Above 40 years of age bleeding nose is to be taken with suspicion.
But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose stops bleeding by direct pressure on the nose.
- Apply ice: This can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually shrinks and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and root of nose.
- No anxiety: Bleeding is a safety valve, specially, in hypertensive patients. If nose doesn't bleed than brain would bleed. It's better nose to bleed than brain.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures:
- Elevate the head end while resting.
- Do not blow or scratch nose forcefully.
- Keep blood pressure in control.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on the humidity of the room, especially, in winter electric heaters dry up air. Keep a mug of water in room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose lining gets dry mostly. Apply Vaseline or oil or Ghee.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food like oranges, lemon, sweet lime, Indian gooseberry to keep your nose moist and strengthen blood vessels.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines.