Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.Haritha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.HarithaYour feedback matters!
Hi My Age is 56 yrs) Postmenopausal with endometrial thickness 8 mm. Sometime spots only, sometime white discharge. Now TSH is 9. No hormone therapy taken. 1.Whether biopsy of Endo is must? 2.Risk factor of 8 mm thickness 3.Risk factor of BIOPSY? 4. Is there any other test other than biopsy to rule out cancer. 5. In high TSH (9) whether hormone medicine is prescribed or there are other medicines?
Hi, I had 2 miss miscarriage happened .and my baby developed only six week in both pregnancy .So my doctor suggest me do a torch test here in the reports toxoplasma igg is 1.34 ,cytomeglavirrus igg is 1.71 and rubella igg is 1.74 so the results is positive .just tell me it is reason of miscarriage and baby is not develop. Please tell me.
Sir, My partner is having an abnormal discharge. Her one labia is swollen. We had an intercourse and I was wearing a condom. Its not the first time please suggest us something.
Does drinking coffee daily is good for health and weight loss? What is the right time to drink it? And which coffee should I take black coffee or milk coffee?
Regular intake of medicines like unwanted 21 for 1 year or 2 years to prevent pregnancy. Is it safe? No future problem in conceiving baby?
Do you wake up in the morning feeling like a log? Do you feel so irritated to move around with all the pain that you wish the day never started? People affected with disorders such as arthritis, rheumatism and fibromyalgia (a pain disorder which affects the soft tissue and the muscles in the body) are the most vulnerable to such kind of pain. Body stiffness in the morning can make it difficult for you to get out of the bed and go about your work for the day.
Here are some causes that may lead to such a condition:
- Not exercising on a regular basis
- An unhealthy diet which does not provide you with all the necessary nutrients
- Living in a damp and cold environment can stiffen up those muscles, contributing to this condition.
- A bad sleeping posture such as sleeping on your side can reduce the flow of blood to the concerned muscles, leading to early morning body ache.
Tips to get rid of it?
You can follow these tips to get your body up and about in the morning, right from the time you wake up:
- The first tip to get rid of morning stiffness is to get the required amount of sleep. The recommended amount is 6-8 hours of regular sleep. Avoid distractions such as the glare from the slickest smart phone you recently bought, or another mindless episode of Quantico on your TV set.
- Stretch your body before you go to sleep; a proper stretching routine will help loosen up the muscles and reduce stress from the body.
- Remember, cold aggravates almost any kind of pain. So, if the room is cold or damp, use heaters or blankets to make sure that you are not affected by the cold.
- Taking a hot shower before going to bed is a very good way to relax your muscles and also promote better blood circulation.
- You need to keep yourself hydrated; so drink at least 2-3 liters of water regularly. Dehydration can lead to body cramps that can prevent you from getting a good night’s sleep, a factor which will most certainly add to your morning fatigue and pain.
- Eat a healthy diet which consists of vegetables and fruits. Avoid eating too much carbohydrates as it can overload your system.
- Avoid or at least limit stress: Make use of relaxation techniques such as meditation to manage stress effectively. Meditating early in the morning can set the tone for the day.
- Get regular exercise as it promotes stronger muscles and keeps your body free from almost all kinds of pain. But make sure not to overstrain those muscles as that can add to a separate set of worries for you. Try not to exercise if you find the pain really troublesome and bothering; rather, let it subside before you resume with your exercises.
It is no hidden fact that miscarriages hurt you deeply. The trauma that comes with it is unbearable, but you will have to get through it. Don’t blame yourself for the situation, you may not know it but miscarriages are quite common. Doctors have said that one out of four pregnancies ends up in a miscarriage. If you have experienced more than two consecutive miscarriages then you are suffering from a recurrent miscarriage. If you are going through recurrent miscarriages then there are some medical conditions to blame.
Is miscarriage the end?
A recurrent miscarriage may sometimes complicate things a little, but don’t think that it is the end. As the medical research has progressed, there are several ways for you to get pregnant or have a child. There is in vitro fertilization or IVF which is one of the best ways to cope with a miscarriage. Even if you are having some problem with your fallopian tube IVF can solve your problems and fertilization will be done in the lab and the embryo will be implanted.
How to cope with the emotional stress?
Miscarriages are hard in itself, and you need to deal with the post-miscarriage situation with the utmost maturity to keep your psychological and physical state under complete care. Emotionally good health will go a long way and let you think clearly about your options. If the stress and sadness of the miscarriage have brought you down, then seek the counseling of psychiatrist. Don’t feel ashamed to share your feeling and never suppress them. Talk about them and if needed join a support group that will help you to get through the tough situation.
Remember one thing that if you are emotionally aggrieved and suppress your feelings then that will take a toll on your relationship with your partner. With IVF becoming so developed, there is no need to lament about miscarriage.
How can I improve my fertility?
You may be suffering from recurrent miscarriages, but you should not lose your hope. Keep on trying and you may succeed. You never know. Visit the specialists and let them know your medical history. With special care, IVF can solve all your problems.
But only IVF would never work. Opt for a healthy lifestyle by doing exercises, eating healthy foods, quit smoking, and reduce your alcohol and caffeine intake. You should take a multivitamin rich in folic acid every day. You should also restrict your exposure to environmental chemicals and toxins. It is advisable that you leave behind any kind of heavy lifting, strenuous physical exercises, and any dangerous contact sports. Try not to take stress by taking up yoga or tai chi. And most importantly, try to maintain a healthy sexual relationship with your partner and contact your doctor to know when can you get pregnant again. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!