Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P. HarithaYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old and I have the problem of very bad dry skin. I apply all types of cream to my body but I still I have the same problem. Can you suggest me some home remedy to dry skin.
I am suffering from urticbria, now it's being over 9 months I am having red patches all over my body. I taking homoeopathy treatment from last 8 months, but there is no improvement and now I also start loosing faith in my doctor. What should I do?
I got like pimple on my back since 1999, I though it was due to my growing stage but it is not, it still come n go, what would be my best to get rid of it.
I am 35 years old lady. I am suffering from black spots like "til" on my face and hands. And my face colour is also uneven. And have open pores problem also. I want a clear face. What should I do? please guide me.
Hai. I have a combination skin, my nose and jaw seems lit oily and other areas are normal. I also have dark circles around eye. I am using dershine moisturising lotion and spectraban spf 30+ as recommended by a skin doctor a year before. During winter I also used himalaya fairness cream. Can I use dershine moisturizing cream on daily basis for a long time? Because nivea cream doesn't suit for my skin and in my childhood days I used fair and lovely but nowadays its also gives a greasy and oily look. So please refer some daily usage cream which not looks greasy and suitable for my skin. Hope you understand my problem and expect the solution for it. Please suggest creams those available in market or medical and fit in budget.
Hi, I want some suggestion about my accidental marks on my Face. Is it possible to remove this marks from my Face. If, This is possible. So please suggest me which technic is useful surgery to remove marks totally? Or Best Surgery is available in india or not? Thank You.
Hello doctor i'm 30 years old. My skin is dry i'm using cetaphil moisturizer. Is the any anti aging cream or gel for my skin. Also I want to know what are the vitamins I can take for healthy skin as supplement. Can I try vitamin e capsules on my face. please suggest me some useful tips to avoid wrinkles.
I am 41 years I have pimples on my face and it's itching me a lot what should I do to cure it mostly at night time.
Hair fall has become a very prevalent problem among modern men and women due to numerous reasons like a stressful lifestyle, poor diet and use of cosmetic products with harsh chemicals etc. Apart from these causes, hair fall can also happen due to various medical conditions. Here are some of the most common causes of hair fall:
- Thyroid problems
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Insulin Resistance
- Scalp infections
- Poor diet
- Excessive usage of hair styling products
- Family history of hair loss
- Consumption of oral contraceptive pills
Different hair re-growth treatments are available today to curb hair loss.
Some of the most effective ones among them are:
- Platelet rich plasma therapy: Human blood comprises certain stem cells and growth proteins, which help in regenerating and healing tissues. This therapy involves collecting blood from your body and then centrifuging (method applied for separating substances that don’t mix) it so that the plasma and platelets can be separated. Now, this platelet rich blood is injected into your scalp or specific areas suffering from hair loss to restore lost hair and ensure their re-growth.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is considered to be a very effective treatment for continuous thinning of hair, baldness and hair loss in patches. In this therapy your scalp is injected by a vitamin using an injection gun or very fine needles to ensure enhanced blood circulation. Improvement in circulation of blood results in your hair follicles getting better nourishment, leading to hair re-growth. Moreover, this therapy has a neutralising effect on the DHT hormone (a sex hormone that is derived from testosterone), which is often associated with baldness among men. You can observe visible results within 4 to 6 months by opting for this therapy.
- Stem cell therapy: This is the latest treatment for regrowing hair. In the first stage, the doctors will take away some hair follicles of yours, which will be processed and cultured in a lab to produce more stem cells. After few days the second stage of this therapy is executed. Here, they will insert the stem cells into your scalp.
- Hair Transplant: In a hair transplant surgery, hair from a denser region are transplanted to an area with lesser or no hair. The identified dense hair area is cleaned and numbed. Hair grafts are removed and inserted into the scalp region of lesser hair density. It takes about 6-9 months for the transplanted hair to give way to newer hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.