Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P. HaritaYour feedback matters!
Is there any chance of pregnancy after having 2 months old child, menstrual cycle yet not started after delivery.
I am having multiple fibroadenoma in both breasts, which are very small. I had undergone surgery for fibroadenoma removal four times in the past approximately 6 years ago, which were bigger in size. I am having a doubt that" is this fibroadenoma will become cancerous tumor in the future and is there any diet restrictions to get it reduced. Can you please clarify my doubt.
Hi doctor, Me and my girlfriend is thinking to have sex with out condom as doing sex is first for both of us. She gets periods on 21st to 23rd day of every month. If we want to have sex how should we proceed without getting pregnancy for her. From when she should use contraceptive pills.
There is a rubbing of penis on vagina but not sex. After that I had my period with some delay n I checked pregnancy test and it was negative. Now in second month I missed my period. My period date is 6 january and till now I don't have them. Is there any thing wrong?
All these five great elements are present in living organism in the form of three biological humours called Vata, Pitta & Kapha.
Vata is a Combination of Air & Space. Pitta is combined with Fire And, Kapha is a Combination of Water & Earth.
In Ayurveda Vata(वात) Pitta(पित्त) & Kapha(कफ) are termed as Tridosha(त्रिदोष).
Tridosha are the forces which govern the body's all physical and psychological activities. If all these dosha are in balanced state, an individual is said to be healthy But due to any reason if any of these dosha gets vitiated or imbalanced, one gets suffered from Disease.
while dealing any patient, an Ayuvedic physician try to make his diagnosis by analysing the levels of Vata, Pitta, & Kapha in the body.
Bringing Back the imbalanced Dosha status in to Balanced Status is the main goal to be achieved by Providing proper diet lifestyle and Ayuvedic Home remedies or Herbal combinations.
I always to sex with girls but this time I am 19 years old and girl is 15 year s old what should I use to sex with girl what precautions I need.
I have infertility problems for 6 years due one side fibroids 2 cm found. My age now 36. What can I do.
One of my friend is suffering from sex related problem. Whenever he starts for sex at time of excitement he is getting early discharge . He is facing problems in these days only . And his partner is facing itching problem (at vagina) in these days what are the reason for early discharge n itching. ?
I am 22 years old, have pcod. My regular cycle date was 18 sep 2016 ,that day I had intercourse. And it's 20th Sep do not have my periods. And the semen was slight inside rest outside, should I take ipill?
Most of the time, vaginal discharge is perfectly normal. The amount can vary, as can odor and hue (its color can range from clear to a milky white-ish), depending on the time in your menstrual cycle. For example, there will be more discharge if you are ovulating, breastfeeding, or are sexually aroused. The smell may be different if you are pregnant or you haven't been diligent about your personal hygiene.
None of those changes is cause for alarm.
Any sudden change to your discharge may indicate a vaginal infection. You should be aware of how your discharge naturally varies throughout your cycle and what isn't normal, but obvious warning signs of infection are:
• a change in colour or consistency
• a sudden bad smell
• an unusually large amount of discharge
• another symptom alongside the discharge, such as itching outside your vagina or pain in your pelvis or tummy
• unexpected bleeding from the vagina
What causes abnormal discharge?
Any change in the vagina's balance of normal bacteria can affect the smell, color, or discharge texture. These are a few of the things that can upset that balance:
• Bacterial vaginosis, a bacterial infection more common in pregnant women or women who have multiple sexual partners
• Chlamydia or gonorrhea (STDs), sexually transmitted infections
• Pelvic infection after surgery
• Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
• Trichomoniasis, a parasitic infection typically contracted and caused by having unprotected sex
• Vaginitis, irritation in or around the vagina
• Yeast infections
• Antibiotic or steroid use
• Birth control pills
• Douches, scented soaps or lotions, bubble bath
• Vaginal atrophy, the thinning and drying out of the vaginal walls during menopause
• Cervical cancer
How you are treated will depend on what’s causing the problem
Here are some tips for preventing vaginal infections that can lead to abnormal discharge:
• Keep the vagina clean by washing regularly with a gentle, mild soap and warm water. One can use vaginal wash available in market.
• Never use scented soaps and feminine products or douche. Also avoid feminine sprays and bubble baths.
• Wear cotton underpants, and avoid overly tight clothing.
• After going to the bathroom, always wipe from front to back to prevent bacteria from getting into the vagina and causing an infection.
• Avoid vaginal douching unless recommended by doctor.
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
#drjyotsnagupta #gynecologist #healthtips #womenshealth
Sep 20 I got my period so supposed to be by Oct 18-20 I will have my monthly period. But instead I of period I only got spotting. After 2-3days I experience lower abdomen cramps, headache, lost appetite, take a nap every afternoon which is very usual, vaginal discharge white and creamy. When I ate sometimes I feel like I wanna vomit but not. And sometimes I slept early and sometimes I cant sleep. Last oct 30 all the feeling I felt was done. I took 3 pt already and all the result are negative.
My periods are delayed by 2 weeks I have been having unprotected sex with my husband from past 6 months because we are trying to have a baby. I did pregnancy test 4 days back. Its negative. What could be the reason in delay of periods. I took gestin tablet for 3 days to get my periods.
I am 23 years old having pcod and hormonal imbalance. Took krimson 35 last month due to irregular periods. But I have spotting problem and after 28 days I got periods but first day was spotting then next day is heavy then again spotting till 5 th day. Is this normal flow or I need to consult doctor.
A miscarriage, though heart wrenching, does not imply the end of the world. Unless the miscarriage is an outcome of a serious health complication, there is nothing to lose heart. In fact, many women have had successful pregnancies even after a miscarriage. Barring a few exceptions, a miscarriage during the first pregnancy reduces the chance of a miscarriage during subsequent pregnancies significantly. However, it is best to get your doubts and apprehensions cleared before you try to conceive again. An experienced gynaecologist can assist and guide you better throughout the process.
- A lot of couples wonder about the right time to conceive after a miscarriage. Do not rush into things. Miscarriage can drain out a couple physically, mentally and emotionally. Give your mind and body some time to cope with the loss. Your decision to embrace parenthood should not be influenced by any undue and baseless pressure. Patience and perseverance will make the subsequent pregnancies less stressful. To avoid complications in your next pregnancy, it is best to wait 6 months to 1 year after a miscarriage.
- Do not indulge in sexual intercourse immediately after a miscarriage. This might result in immense pain and vaginal infections. If you experience any discomfort, share it with your partner and the physician concerned. Getting pregnant immediately after a miscarriage will do both the mother and the foetus no good.
- In case of two or more miscarriages, getting to the underlying cause becomes very important. Medical conditions such as Diabetes, Thyroid problems (Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism), Obesity, Chromosomal aberrations or Infertility often interferes with pregnancy. With timely medical intervention, it is possible to have a healthy and safe pregnancy. To minimise the chances of a miscarriage, pregnant women are given Prenatal Vitamins (Folic Acid in particular).
- A pregnant lady should eat healthy and live healthy. The goodness of fruits and vegetables need no special mention. Regular consumption of fresh vegetables and fruits can do the mother and the developing foetus, a world of good. A healthy diet can lower the instances of a miscarriage greatly.
- Stress and anxiety are a big NO during pregnancy. Relax and try to be happy as much as possible. Go for small walks, read books, listen to music. Proper and sound sleep is extremely important. One can also indulge in light exercise. However, to be on a safer side, exercise under an expert supervision. If you have been to drinking and smoking, quit the unhealthy habits at the earliest.
A miscarriage should not push you into a state of depression. You can still have a normal pregnancy. Know your body well. Take the decision wisely only after a proper consultation with your physician.