Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P. HaritaYour feedback matters!
My vagina is too tight and i'm finding it difficult to have sex. I felt a lot of pains the day I tried to make an attempt with my husband is it vaginismus, my husband couldn't get inside me, we also used gel to do but we still face same. My vagina is to small, so please suggest.
Description: bael tree is known as bilva in sanskrit. It is an ancient ayurvedic tree with spiritual and medicinal importance. It is one of the dashmool herbs. It is also known as" apple wood" having its origin in india. A famous drink known as sharbat is made from bael fruits and has been known for its medicinal values since 2000 bc.
-bilva fruit powder calms down the extra heat in body in this way it corrects gastric disturbances like diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome and colitis.
-bilva leaves powder is specially useful in diabetes.
-it is used as a cardiac tonic.
-its roots reduces swelling of uterus hence useful in pregnancy, leucorrhea.
-it is used in vata disorders like insomnia, epilepsy and hysteria.
-it can be used as laxative.
-it can be used in juandice.
Hiii Me & gf have sex on june 22 with out safety. June 2 week she has periods. July she did not get period up to now Is she conceive now we are tensed help us.
Jab mai intercourse karta hu to mere wife ke vagina mai heat nai rehti ? Kya reason hai aur use kya karna hoga please suggest me.
From the beginning of the day let us start walking 4 kms everyday.
In present lifestyle we are not exposed to enough sunlight; no exercise and therefore, sexual imbalances occur.
1. Everybody is eligible to eat whatever they like when they brisk walk for at east 4 kms every day, walk in fresh air daily in garden or top of your building.
2. No exposure to sunlight -> no'D' vitamin. And due to the lack of 'D' vitamin, people get many diseases, so let us start getting some sunlight.
Above two tips keeps us fit and healthy, so take initiation be fit and be healthy in sixteen.
I am 16 years old and recently noticed a big but painless outgrowth or rather lump on my left vaginal lip. Is it normal? Or should I consult a gynecologist?
Hi If any women have release two mature agg, one of them fertilized, nd other is not. Then what happened?
I am an unmarried female of 23 age. I am having problems with my periods. I get some amount of bleedings even after 10 days of my last periods. And this month i.e. Today I am on my 2nd day of periods. I found little pieces of meat like things which made fe afraid. Wht should I do?
She is seeing very weak she did not take any fruits and tablets and tonics she only take rice and pomegranates, and she wants to eat cerelac and she also like boost what I have to do if she has to become healthy and strong.
Eat a variety of foods to get all the nutrients you need. Recommended daily servings include 6-11 servings of breads and grains, two to four servings of fruit, four or more servings of vegetables, four servings of dairy products, and three servings of protein sources (meat, poultry, fish, eggs or nuts). Use fats and sweets sparingly.
Choose foods high in fiber that are enriched, such as whole-grain breads, cereals, pasta and rice, as well as fruits and vegetables.
Make sure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals in your daily diet while pregnant. You should take a prenatal vitamin supplement to make sure you are consistently getting enough vitamins and minerals every day. Your doctor can recommend an over-the-counter brand or prescribe a prenatal vitamin for you.
Eat and drink at least four servings of dairy products and calcium-rich foods a day to help ensure that you are getting 1000-1300 mg of calcium in your daily diet during pregnancy.
Eat at least three servings of iron-rich foods, such as lean meats, spinach, beans, and breakfast cereals each day to ensure you are getting 27 mg of iron daily.
While you're pregnant, you will need 250 micrograms of iodine a day to help ensure your baby's brain and nervous system development. Choose from a variety of dairy products -- milk, cheese (especially cottage cheese), yogurt -- as well as baked potatoes, cooked navy beans, and limited amounts -- 8 to 12 oz per week -- of seafood such as cod, salmon, and shrimp.
Choose at least one good source of vitamin c every day, such as oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, honeydew, papaya, broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, green peppers, tomatoes, and mustard greens. Pregnant women need 70 mg of vitamin c a day.
Choose at least one good source of folic acid every day, like dark green leafy vegetables, veal, and legumes (lima beans, black beans, black-eyed peas and chickpeas). Every pregnant woman needs at least 0.4 mg of folic acid per day to help prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida.
Choose at least one source of vitamin a every other day. Sources of vitamin a include carrots, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, spinach, water squash, turnip greens, beet greens, apricots, and cantaloupe.
We are doing sex continuously from 12 th day to 21 days of my wifes mc. All sperm went to vagina. My semen report is normal and wife mc also regular. But my sperm not went to vagina with certain force or particular speed when it discharge. What is the reason behind that . Can my wife get pregnant with same.
Leucorrhoea or Vaginitis is a problem that many women face. When there is a discharge from the female genitals which has a foul smell and dirty white or greenish pallor, this condition is called Leucorrhoea. The other symptoms of this condition include inflammation and irritation in the area. While this condition may last many weeks and even months, in some cases, it can also start affecting the reproductive organs of the female patient. This problem mostly crops up during puberty and can lead to long term damage if it does not get timely and proper treatment. One of the best ways of dealing with this condition is with the help of Ayurveda, which is an ancient science that combines herbs, lifestyle tweaks, Yoga and massages for treatment of various kinds of ailments.
Let us find out more about the Ayurvedic treatment available for Leucorrhoea:
- Lifestyle and Hygiene: Poor hygiene and bad eating habits remain some of the most common causes of Leucorrhoea, as per medical science. Accordingly, Ayurveda purports a number of lifestyle changes that include a proper balanced diet where fried, fatty and other junk food will be eliminated. Also, routinely cleaning your private parts and creating better living conditions in terms of hygiene will help in treating this ailment.
- Lady's Finger or Okra: This healthy green vegetable has many minerals that can help in treating this condition. One must boil a few pieces for at least twenty minutes before straining, sweetening and drinking it as a tonic.
- Mango Seeds: One can dry these mango seeds and grind them to make a powder. This powder can be added to water to make a fine paste for application in the vaginal tract.
- Amaranth Root: The antibacterial properties of this herb make it ideal for flushing out the toxins that cause Leucorrhoea as well as other bacterial infections and conditions. The compounds in this element also help in treating a number of vaginal disorders. You can grind the root and add this powder to water before having it. The leaves and branches can also be added to boiling water before being strained so that one can have it as a tonic at least twice a day.
- Walnut Leaves: Walnut leaves are said to have astringent properties that can heal infections. One can infuse boiling water with these leaves for twenty minutes or so. Strain and let it cool before using it on the vaginal areas. One can do this at least three to four times a day for rapid relief.
There are many other elements as per Ayurveda which can be used for treating this issue including betel leaves, guava leaves, cranberry juice and sandalwood oil.
I am 32 years old female. I am hypo thyroid patient. I have irregular periods. I get only every 6 or 7 months even after 8, 9 months. I am putting weight and always tired. Now before 6 months I got a allergy like thing in my right breast and I went to doctor. She said it is fungal infection. After that I took medicines and the wound was healed. Now my right breast is smaller than left breast. I am afraid. Please help me.
I am 30 year old female as I consulted gynaecologist for pregnancy but now I am facing vaginal cyst problem for this I am getting delayed pregnancy as I am taking treatment from 5 months still I am not able t conceive please let me know what I can do further now I am taking 2 tablets obimet 1 mg and sysgol active is this helpful pls reply.
Have pain while Urinating??
If left untreated, what are the complications?
If painful urination is left untreated, it can be life threatening depending on the cause. Complications include kidney failure, septicemia, shock and spread of cancer.
That’s why it is better to seek medical help if the symptoms last for 2 days, especially if your pain is associated with other symptoms like foul smelling urine, pus or blood in the urine, nausea, vomiting, fever, pain in lower back and frequent chills.
Treatment and Prevention
If the cause of painful urination is an infection, then it is treated with antibiotics, urinary analgesics and anti-fungal agents in the form of creams or tablets. There are several natural remedies for painful urination as well.
Here are some tips to avoid painful urination:
1) Drink lots of water every day to cleanse your system.
2) Urinate as soon as you feel the urge to urinate to reduce the risk of infection.
3) Avoid eating spicy and sugary foods. They can irritate the linings of your bladder, cause pelvic cramps and also burden your kidneys and bladder.
4) Avoid drinking alcohol and caffeinated beverages like tea, coffee. They tend to stimulate bladder irritation and cause dehydration.
5) Avoid eating tomatoes and citrus foods.
6) Follow proper hygiene daily.
After urinating, women should dry the area from front to back for preventing germ inoculation in the urinary tract. Change sanitary towels regularly during periods.
Avoid using products like soap, oils or talc around the genital area that can cause irritation.
Practice safe and hygienic sex. Urinate after having an intercourse to flush out bacteria from the urethra.
Avoid wearing tight clothes.
For more queries and herbal health tips u may consult me.
Wish u a good health.