Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P. HaritaYour feedback matters!
My marriage life completed with 1 year but I have no baby. please tell me about why I am not pregnant.
Dear doctor my wife is pregnant 19 weeks now can we do sex during this period because doctor told no sex initial 3 months. I came to know having sex will help normal child birth. Please reply.
1. Slow down. When you are outside or in a place that is not air conditioned face reality, move slowly and put your brain in low gear.
2. Always be hydrating. Drink ice water, cold juice, non-caffeinated ice tea. Have it with you at all times. This is especially important if you live somewhere that is both hot and humid.
3. Stay ahead of your thirst. Related to the above tip, don't wait until you are thirsty to drink up, force yourself to drink and drink and drink.
4. Sorry, no caffeine, no alcohol. In case, number 3 got you excited, a cold beer might be refreshing but it will suck the moisture out of your interior. Same with caffeinated drinks.
5. Shut out the sunlight. Even if your apartment or office is air conditioned, shut the blinds. Sunlight equals heat.
6. Wear loose fitting clothes. Inside wear shorts, baggy t-shirt, flip-flops. Forget the underwear and socks. When you are outside wear loose, long-sleeved clothes (shirts, pants, skirts) of light material.
7. Keeping the sun off your skin provides more surface area for sweating, and so is actually cooler. Wear a cap or straw hat.
8. Change your schedule. Get up at 5 a. M, go for a walk while it still bearable. Get your work done early so you can crawl around the rest of the day.
9. Crank up the fans. If you don't have air conditioning and even if you do, promote air circulation throughout your house or office with fans. Start them up early in the day before it gets hot.
10. Turn off the lights. Light bulbs emit heat so use your lights as little as possible. It's a good idea to switch your bulbs to eco-friendly ones, such as fluorescent or led bulbs because they emit lower levels of energy and thus, heat.
11. Minimize the use of heat producing appliances. If you have to use the dishwasher, washing machine or dryer, if possible, use them at night or early in the morning.
12. Don't go anywhere. Except for places you have to go, such as work, avoid travel unless it is at night or early in the morning when it is much cooler.
13. No cooking. Fix meals that don't require cooking. You'll only heat up the kitchen and yourself.
14. Eat high water content foods. Many fruits and vegetables, such as watermelon, cantaloup, grapes, cucumber, and tomatoes, contain 90 percent or higher water content by weight. Eating them in abundance will keep you hydrated.
Any type of kidney disease can be treated by ayurvedic medicines successfully. If you have increased level of blood urea, creatinine, bun, all doctors will suggest you to take allopathic medicines and later you have to go for dialysis. But this is not end, ayurveda can cure kidney diseases.
Most commonly diabetic patients suffer from this problem. If you are diabetic or have any symptom like puffiness on face, swollen hands and feet, difficulty in urination, change urine colour, metallic taste in mouth, lack of urine, amonia smell breath, fatigue, dizziness, etc.
How Ayurveda helps you?
There are so many medicines in ayurveda to cure kidney disease according to symptoms. Like pipal, neem, gokhru, punernava. In initial stage ayurveda can give you result in 15 days.
No need to dialysis, move on to ayurveda.
Hello doctor, I had HSG Test on 8th feb and still I have little brown spotting with sticky blood cloth and from yesterday (21st feb) I have light itching and also doing intercourse hurt me lightly and while wiping I can see mucus which is light brown type. It look that blood is mixed with it. Please tell me if you have some medicine so that I can be comfortable. Please help.
Hysteroscopy is considered as a therapeutic modality and a valuable detection in the management or treatment of infertility. It is a process whereby a doctor checks the uterus cavity to treat the cause of abnormal menstrual bleeding which may be impeding chances of conception. It is performed with the help of a hysteroscope (a thin tube) inserted in the uterus to detect and examine the cervix (lower end of the uterus). Its role has changed and modified overtime.
Hysteroscopy is performed to find out certain causes of infertility; which may be:
Problem in the size or shape of the uterus.
Endometrial cancer (a cancer of the uterus).
Scar tissue in the uterus.
How and when to prepare for hysteroscopy?
The best time for hysteroscopy to be carried out is when one is not on her menstruating cycle.
Make sure not to insert tampons or use vaginal medicines 24 hours prior to the surgery.
An anesthetic will be given to relax you before hysteroscopy.
How is it performed?
The procedure begins with the administration of anesthesia.
The cervix will be widened (dilated) by the doctor to insert the hysteroscope.
The hysteroscope is then inserted into the uterus through the vaginal tract and the cervix.
The uterine cavity is expanded by the usage of carbon dioxide gas. The blood and mucus is then cleared. This is done once the hysteroscope is put into the uterine cavity.
The hysteroscope light allows the doctor to see and diagnose the problem in the uterine cavity by observing the openings of the fallopian tubes (tubes through which the eggs travel from ovaries to the uterus).
Expectations after the procedure:
You will have to be observed for a few hours before you are allowed to go home.
Post-surgery vaginal bleeding or cramping is also common.
In case carbon dioxide gas is used in the surgery, mild shoulder pain might be another botheration. However, it should subside within a day or two.
It is also completely normal to feel slightly sick or even have a few bouts of fainting.
Certain complications which might require medical attention are:
Heavy vaginal discharge or bleeding
- Acute abdominal pain
I used urine home pregnancy test kit two diff diff company one is prega news and second is other. Both showed negative result. First test is done when I missed my period 12 days. and second test is done 15 days missing period to actual date. This result is reliable? Can I sure with the result of kit.
We had oral sex. We forgot to put protection. But I did not came inside vagina. But while landing my sperm, I took out my dick. Just 1 small drop land on outer part of vagina. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Hello Sir, We are planning for a child from last 3 months but my wife is not getting pregnant We thought this time she will get pregnant & we are doing the intercourse during his ovulation period but still no result Can you please help & provide necessary tips for this . Thanks.
We are newly married couple and had a safe sex with my husband but now I am facing lot of pain and itchiness in my vaginal walls and vaginal opening. Facing lot of issues in sitting at one place and doing work which is effecting my professional life as well. Unless I go and wash vaginal opening properly with hygienic wash I can not be relaxed. Also, in a day normally I used to urinate for 4-5 times a day max but now it has been increased to almost 10 times a day therefore while urinating it pains as well. Please suggest something to cure it. Thanks.
Hello, I have one small doubt. That is how we can avoid pregnancy after sex? And which tablets will work?
Hi, I am 23 years old girl and my question is related to sexual relationship after the marriage. As my body condition is not very good and weight is just 40 will the man satisfied with that if I decided to marry? Or do I need to delay marriage? As my family is compelling me to marry i am getting tensed whether the guy will be pleased with me or not? Please suggest me.
I have pcod problem. Doctor suggested me to use gdm safe sachets,binthin,gonadil,ebexid,benforce tablets thrice a day.Im using from 6 months. Still my periods are irregular.What i should do.Please help me.Im not getting periods from 3 months.
Mouth gargling with warm water with salt added to it is a very effective method especially in chilling winters to reduce tooth ache arising due to sensitive teeth. Though it relieves the pain, consult your dentist for permanent cure.