Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P. HaritaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/Madam my wife is 27 years old. She have both side fallopian tubes blocked. That will be the solution. Only IVF or ant other solution to unblock tubes. We have no children even ofter 3 years of married life.
Thought I'd write a little update! 7 weeks post op today. I had a go at hoovering, and mopping on Sunday morning. Unfortunately had to quickly dry floor with towel as visitors appeared. The foot swings trying to dry floor put me back a little, could barely walk in evening. However have recovered.
Last year I gained n losses weight simultaneously. Bcoz of this reason I got stretch marks on my breast which is black reddish in colour. And not turn into white. I used veera aloevera cream on it. But it is not much affective. Now. I am pregnant of 6 months. And I heard that stretch stretch mark cream of fix drma company is best for stretch marks. Suggest me best cream or oil for the stretch marks which effective on old marks too.
Ageing is often the harshest foe to the skin. The years will take its toll on the skin’s tightness, resulting in loose saggy skin. However, there are many techniques which allow for the rejuvenation and tightening of the skin and help you get your youthful look back. Most of these are usually non-invasive or minimally-invasive and include creams, peels, dermabrasion and other such forms of treatment. One such method which has become quite popular is laser skin tightening.
What is Laser Skin Lightening?
As is evident from the name, this method uses a laser or an infrared light source of a specific wavelength to heat up the treated area. This method of treatment specifically heats up the collagen present under the skin and stimulates it to cause tightening. This treatment also encourages the growth of new collagen under the skin.
Benefits of Laser Skin Tightening:
Some of the benefits of laser skin tightening are mentioned below –
It works deep beneath the skin– While most other treatments make you look younger by treating the superficial layers of skin, laser skin tightening works by stimulating the collagen under the skin and thus works from way deeper, making it a more effective treatment. It can easily correct all forms of lines on your neck, forehead, eyes, wrinkles and blemishes.
Minimally invasive– There is no involvement of surgical tools and thus no incisions, stitches or even injections are used. Although the skin is heated up from beneath the surface with the help of a laser, it is still a minimally invasive procedure.
Less painful– Although the lower layers of the skin are heated up, the laser mechanism allows for the top-most layer of the skin to remain cool, thus lessening the pain and discomfort faced during the procedure.
Minimal downtime– Laser skin tightening is a minimally invasive process and is usually done on an outpatient basis. The total downtime is quite minimal and you can resume daily activities quite quickly after the procedure.
- Lasts for longer– As the new collagen develops under your skin, the effects start to show in full swing in about a couple of months. You may at best need a follow up treatment to ensure that the best results are achieved. However, once the treatment is completed and the skin tightens, the effects do stay for quite a while.
I am 18 years old and had sex first time in november 2014. I had regular periods after that. But this month I am not getting my period. Blood test (beta hcg) was 0.100 miu/ml. I am constantly worried about being pregnant. I know this is silly but please help me out. I am not bloated like other six month pregnant ladies but slightly fat. Please tell me am I pregnant? why am I not getting my period? how can I get it asap?
When it comes to the brain and IQ, is bigger better? Does size really matter? Is there really a connection between the size of your brain and intelligence? With the help of findings by neurologists and scientists, we seek to find out!
- Ailments and the brain: Scientists have found that children with autism have a brain that has grown in a disproportionate manner in the very first year of their life. This prevents the child from making connection in a normal manner. On the other hand, children and adolescents who suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD show sign of having a much smaller brain size. Many scientists have shown that the size of the brain shrinks as we age and this does not have any visible effect on our cognitive abilities.
- It’s all relative: The size of the brain does not really have a bearing on the way a person’s cognition gets shaped. Even large mammals like elephants and whales are finally hunted and tamed by humans who have smaller brains in comparison. The brain is made up of billions of neurons, which need to function properly. It may be seen that scientists consider the brain mass in relation with the rest of the body so as to speculate about the cognitive abilities of the person. Why is this required? Large animals need a well functioning and proportionate brain size to control and run their organs with proper cognition for satisfactory results, which is what we humans seem to have done.
- Neanderthal brain: Historically, the earliest man or the Neanderthals are said to have had larger brains than we do. These people are believed to have brains that are at least 10% larger than the brains that we have in our modern times. The shape of their brain was different too. They were also heavily muscled people which had a bearing on the size and shape of the brain and bodies as well as the lean tissue within the brain. They also survived very successfully for a period of over 200,000 years, which obviously points to some form of elevated cognition, as per many scientists.
- Animals: While animals with small brains like lizards and reptiles do not perform too well on IQ tests, the animals with bigger brains like elephants and dolphins perform much better. But the medium sized brain of monkeys, lemurs and other animals are said to perform in the best manner. The correlation between the body size and the brain does not seem to hold good here, as per various researches.
So the verdict as per medical science and research stands divided! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.
I have 31 days pregnancy should I go for medical abortion or surgical vaccum abortion. Which is safe.
Hello I have irregular mens after my periods I have middle stomach pain with weaknes I have tested with pregnancy kit within one month but showing negative please guide me
Hi, My wife facing vaginal bleeding after sex. Her periods skip normally and this time she took pills to stop her periods. Please help me out.
I am 27 years old. I was detected with pcod at the age of 14 years. However, after following strict diet regime I reduced weight and now have almost regular menses cycle. But I have long thick hair all over my body - stomach, back even over neckline and breast. What should I do about it? I am about to get married in 1 month. Please advise.
I am 27 years old. Trying for pregnancy from last 6 months. Doctor prescribed me come100 and progesterone supplement. I am still not conceiving after taking these medicines for 3 months. All my reports are showing normal. Now my doctor prescribed me femmara for next 6 months. What I have to do now?
Diet For Summer season:
With the rise in global warming, the temperatures in summers are unbearable. The climatic change leads to many ailments. follow
Drink plenty of water throughout the day, as it helps in flushing out all the toxic matter from the body. Seventy percent of our body is made up of water, thus, it is necessary to keep our hydrated. Water is the major carrier of blood and oxygen to different organs of the body. It nourishes the red blood cells by providing them with nutrients.
Fruits and vegetables:
Include ample of fruits and vegetables in your regular diet. Eat fruits containing vitamin c, which will provide ample of energy. You can club lots of fruits and eat as a delicious fruit salad. Even blend some fruits to make fruit juices. Fresh fruit juices are a rich source of carbohydrates and vitamins that are beneficial for good health. Fruits like watermelon, plums, mangoes, grapes, pears, and berries are good to beat the summer heat.
Greasy and junk food:
Avoid food that is greasy, oily, and fried. The food that contains a lot of spices and pungent taste should be kept away. Do not consume stale or leftover food, as they contain harmful bacteria. Eat fresh food that is cooked just an hour before. Consume lots of steamed vegetables rather than relishing on fried and cooked veggies.
Cut down the drinks:
Cut down the intake of coffee, tea, or carbonated drinks. Minimize the consumption of alcohol during summers. The carbonated drink contains acids that make your more dehydrated. Even the caffeine in coffee triggers the dehydration in your body. Replace all these harmful drinks with buttermilk, fruit juices, and traditional drinks- sherbet prepared from Indian gooseberry, kokum, and raw mangoes. You may also enjoy herbal tea, which provides amazing relaxation and stamina.
Apart from this, you can take some extra efforts to beat the sizzling summers like:
- Opt for cotton full sleeves clothes to protect your skin from heat and sweat.
- Apply sunblock before you leave home, it will guard your skin against UV rays of the sun.
- Carry ample of water with you to keep yourself hydrated.
Keep some additional sweets to avoid loss of energy.
I am 20 year old female now I am pregnant my period date may 28 now i dont want baby how to achieve abortion safely at home.
My wife is not conceiving though she is under medical supervision for the last eighteen months. She is now taking Duphaston (1 tab. From day16 to 25) OvigynDSR (1tab. Daily) Clomipure (day3 to day 7) and Hucog hp5000 inj. Monthly once for the last two months. She only has been diagnosed with a minimum thyroid. Her age is 33years and she is a bit bulky. Kindly give me your valuable tips as what to do.
Der Doc, I got married three years passed but no baby loosing interest in intercourse. Please suggest me good medicine to get more power when I intercourse with my wife, please help me DOC. Regards
Infertility and hormonal treatments may influence the amount of dense tissue in the breast and increase the risk of developing breast cancer study from Karolinska institute in Sweden found that woman with a history of infertility had denser breasts than other women to was more pronounced in women who had undergone controlled ovarian stimulation.(cos), the hormone treatment required for in vitro fertilisation.