Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P. Harita
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P. HaritaYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend but after sex she took unwanted72 within 2hours. We knew that bleeding will start after 7 days of taking the pill, but today is 8th day and bleeding is not started yet. Please help she do not want to get pregnant.
Kya ovulation hone k baad vagina dry ho jaati hain. Ya bahut jyda soft ho jati hain. Or agr periods aane se 7 din pehly vagina bhut liquid or soft ho toh kya yeh pregnancy ka symptom ho sakta hain.
How to confirm pregnancy from home after one month of my missing period date and using mtp pills cause any side effects.
Hypersensitivity: What to Do About Too Much Penis Sensation?
When it comes to penis sensation, most men would be quite happy to have more of it. That's why there are so many products on the market that claim to help build a man's penis sensitivity or provide new ways for him to get that "first time feeling" kind of rush. Many men will even change their penis care regimen to include far-fetched ideas that might increase sensation, even the slightest bit.
However, there are some men on the other side of the spectrum that deal with far too much sensation. Hypersensitivity can occur for a variety of reasons, and it can lead to all sorts of unhappy outcomes, including premature ejaculation, deflating erections and more. Here's what men need to know when they are dealing with too much penis sensation.
Too much of a good thing?
Though at first blush it might seem like hypersensitivity would be a good thing, for those who deal with it on a regular basis, it can truly be a hindrance to their enjoyment. But what causes hypersensitivity?
1) Infections. Men who have suffered from a variety of infections might find that their nerve endings are much more sensitive in the aftermath. This might include something as simple as a yeast infection, a urinary tract infection, or more serious infections, such as a tough case of balanitis.
2) Problems with the foreskin. A man who has trouble retracting his foreskin might face serious hypersensitivity, thanks to the fact that the foreskin is usually covering the glans. When it is retracted, the very soft skin at the tip of the penis can be so sensitive that even the slightest touch can hurt - and for some, it might be pleasurable, but far too intense to allow them to hold back their ejaculation during sexual activity.
3) Healing from trauma. Trauma on or around the penis can be a tricky thing, as sometimes it leads to a lack of penis sensation - but it can just as easily lead to sending those nerve endings into overdrive, making the equipment far more sensitive than it was before. This sensitivity might go away as the healing continues, but for some, the penis sensation ramps up enough that they can no longer enjoy the same sexual things they enjoyed before the trauma occurred.
4) Prostate issues. Sometimes an enlarged or irritated prostate can make the penis much more sensitive to touch. This penis sensation might come and go, depending upon a man's prostate health. For some, the sensation increase becomes permanent.
Those who suffer from increased penis sensation might deal with problems that go far beyond premature ejaculation. For some, a simple touch of a partner is too much, and the grip they use for masturbation can become unbearable. For others, the hypersensitivity is so bad that even the touch of soft underwear - or, amazingly, the slight breeze of air - can be enough to lead to pain. In that case, speaking with a doctor is essential, as there might be medications or crèmes that could limit the sensitivity of the penis enough to allow a man to have a normal life.
It's never a good idea to attempt to reduce penis sensation without a doctor's help; this is because it's entirely possible a man could go too far with home remedies and wind up creating significant nerve damage that doesn't allow him to feel even "typical" sensation anymore.
A man dealing with hypersensitivity must still engage in a good penis care regimen to keep the skin as healthy as possible. This can be achieved through the use of a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He should choose a crème that contains vitamin E and Shea butter, both of which are soothing and gentle to the skin and can help keep it supple and healthy.
In few days I am going to marry. I am not virgin. And my vagina is loosen. So what I have to do .actually I want my vagina tighten. But I can not invest money because I belong to very poor family.in that case what I have to do .please.
I have a 2 year old baby I have stopped breast feeding her, but my nipples irritate me while we have sex or baby plays with it.
It bleeds out while having sex, it ok when it happened for first or second time but instead of this every time when I had sex and it starts bleeding, I am little worried now can you please tell me is everything ok or not? Thanks.
Hi, my fiancee didn't get her chums yet it's going to be almost 3 months now and we have taken a preg test which was negative, please advise as I'm scared that she may be pregnant.
Regular exercise helps to protect you from many diseases. An exercise schedule of 15 to 20 minutes is good for health benefits. It includes activities such as aerobics, stretching, cycling, muscle strengthening, physical activity or yoga.
Everyone benefits from regular exercise, at least five times a week. It helps to:
• Control weight
• Build strength and stamina
• Improve flexibility of joints and prevent injuries
• Relieve stress
• Improve appearance and self esteem
• Strengthen bones and joints
• Reduce menstrual cramps
• Maintain strength and independence in old age.
How to do exercise with busy schedule
On the way
• Take the stairs instead of lift.
• Get off the bus one stop earlier and walk the rest of the way.
In the office
• Stand up and stretch while talking on the phone.
• Get colleagues to join in for a lunch time workout session.
• Do some stretches or sit-ups during commercial breaks on TV.
• Join kids at the playground after work.
• Go for walks after dinner instead of always sitting around watching TV.