Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.Hari Kishore
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P.Hari KishoreYour feedback matters!
I am male. 26 years old. Recently married .pure veg. No smoking no drinks. My issue is - I sleep 8 hrs but still I will drowsy yarning always. I sleep in bus while traveling in bike.In office chair.. After 2 pm my body becomes active. My weight is 80 kgs. Please suggest.
I have allergy problem with my skin. tonsil regularly in mouth and other skin problem. Pls provide solution.
Sir I get frequent throat infection my friend suggested me septilin tab himalaya. Should I take it and what should be the dosage.
I have a symptoms of nasal polyps in left nostril that causes stiffness, I feel cough and cold ache and the mucus mostly discharges from throat instead of nose, after taking homeopathic medicines from 1 month I can able to breath effectively without snoring much at nights. I want to ask why I am producing mucus so much while I have not caught cold n please suggest me some medications more to check this. My eyes feel itchy n my nose becomes itchy also is that normal in that case?
I m get very much pain in my throat whenever I take something cold. I'm getting cough always from my childhood. Is there any way to get rid of this?
From last few days I am not able to sleep at night and some times my nose is bleeding. So pls if you suggest me what should I do. Is this isonimia.
Laryngitis is referred to as the inflammation of the vocal cord or the larynx situated in the throat either due to it’s over usage or certain infections. This condition spreads rapidly and does significant damage to the larynx. Laryngitis can be acute or chronic. If not diagnosed timely, laryngitis can cause significant problems in the respiratory system such as experiencing trouble while breathing. Laryngitis can be treated with antibiotics and with other home remedies such as gargling with warm salt water, giving your voice some rest and drinking sufficient water (around 2-2.5 liters) in a day to keep dehydration at bay. Make sure you avoid any caffeinated beverage and alcohol if such a condition develops. In urgent cases of laryngitis, a prescribed dosage of corticosteroids and antibiotics can provide relief.
The causes of laryngitis depend considerably on the form of laryngitis. If the laryngitis is of acute nature, then it might have been caused due to an infection and it tends to go away after suitable treatment. In the case of chronic laryngitis, the inflammation is caused due to a frequent exposure to irritants. This condition has long sustained effect and tends to be painful. The causes of laryngitis are as follows:
- Apart from viral and bacterial infections, an acute form of laryngitis can be caused due to the impairment of the vocal cord as a result of constantly talking or screaming at a high-pitched voice.
- Acid reflux (acidity) and frequent instances of sinus infections can cause chronic laryngitis.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol might cause chronic laryngitis.
- Constant exposure to toxic chemicals might cause chronic laryngitis.
- In some cases, prolonged huskiness of the throat might be a symptom of a serious underlying medical condition such as cancer or vocal cord paralysis. In such a case, you should seek medical attention as soon as possible.
The symptoms of laryngitis are as follows:
- A constant sensation of dry throat which might lead to permanent impairment of voice
- Persistent sensation of titillation in the throat coupled with a persistent dry cough
- Significant pain while swallowing food
- Feeling of fullness in the throat
- Severe pain in the throat
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!