Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P.Hari KishoreYour feedback matters!
Weird dizziness as when eyes closed and laying down A few times when I am trying to get to sleep or in the morning when I am waking up I feel like I start to get dizzy. When I close my eyes and try to sleep I feel like it starts to spin and then when I open my eyes everything is fine no spinning no dizziness nothing. Please help.
Mera kaan two month se bah rha hai, doctor se dikhane pr pta chala ki dono kaan ke parde me ched ho gya hai aur operation ko bole. Kya ye bina operation ke thik nhi ho skta aur bina operation ke thik krne ka koi upay ho to please mujhe jaroor btaiye.
I am 25yr male my problems when came cooling claimet my nose closed example when put the fan that time class my nose.
Hello doc, I am chiyan krishnan, male 28 years old (lab manager come dty quality manager in a iso certified lab in trivandrum, kerala, india, having eosinophil count- 17%, aec - 1100, ige -810, also having allergic rhinitis and difficult to breath in colder conditions, please suggest valuable precautions or medications sir.
I have dust allergy, if I get cold it turns out to be worse. Continuously nose block, thick mucus, I get heat boils . Nerves become weak.
Sinus problem from 4 months Mondeslor-2 months After that he took amoxicillin for 5 days 500mg Steam with carvol plus But the x ray shows the same.
I'm having hair inside my nostrils and I'm just 21. I'm just pulling them out with my fingers. But still they are existing in the nostrils. What should I do? I want all those to be diminished and I don't want even a single hair follicle in my nose.
Hello everyone, My name is Sundeep Singh from Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat. I am a chronic patient of Sinusitis allergy disease. It becomes more obvious in between Aug- Jan. Rest year is fine. I have undergone FESS surgery in Jan'2005. Disease is prevailing since 16-18 years. Currently, I have undergone Ayurvedic treatment for few days, but I was unable to continue since I suffered from Severe Typhoid since past 25 days. I want to get rid of this disease permanently. Can anyone update me whether it is completely Removable. Symptoms are :- Running nose, Running eyes, Coughing, Continuous sneezing & Coughing in morning, Itching in eyes, sometime breathing problem, Blockage of 1 side nostril in night etc. I would appreciate good replies & would consult further, if really it's completely curable. Awaiting feedback, Regards, Sundeep.
Sir I really have a great sines problems both the nose get struck in day also. To prevent these I use nasal drops etc. Please help me l am in problem.
I am 24, I have strep throat infection please tell me the precaution to get cure from infection? Tell me the antibiotic by which I get cure from this.
I have tinnitus sound in my both ears. And I also experience dizziness while walking. I have also problem of cervical spondylosis. Is my tinnitus and dizziness bcs of cervical problem or by any other problem. I visit to ENT specialist twice but he told your this problem is not related to ear. What should I do to overcome this problem. And which specialist doctor I have to visit. Please advice me the better solution.
I have sinusitis and few months back developed a polyp in my right nostril. I have read a lot about polyps and sinus and I concluded there has to be something that's triggering my problem. Would it be wise to consult an allergist? I have been to many doctors (not an allergist yet) but all of them suggest surgery.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.